Looking for Recruitment Resources

How To Promote Membership

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Looking for Recruitment Resources

Postby Cib » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Hey all, I have been putting together a New Realm Starter Kit that I just released through the Strathclyde web site. It is basically a collation of resource that can be found on the web (+ some new ones), but all in one place. I am however already working toward the second version (it will always be expanding) of the kit.
Check out the kit here: http://albertabelegarth.googlepages.com ... starterkit

I know, I already have the attention of everyone who checks this forum anyway, but just in case I don't, I am posting anyway.

I am looking for some more promotional material to put in the kit, posters, flyers, cards, leaflets, handouts, a recruiting handbill... a movie... anything really, just to give people some options and find what works for them in their aria.
Creativity is Key
The truth begs for scrutiny, but lies beg for tolerance.
Cib
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 0- 2-2007
Realm: Arderyth
Unit: Mercenaries of Strathclyde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Short Spear

Re: Looking for Recruitment Resources

Postby Tails » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:20 am

Looks pretty useful, I will indulge. Thanks
"Favorite Fighting Styles: adsfdsfsdssdsdsd"
-Seanyviala-
Tails
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 22 Aug 2007
Realm: Morva
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Working the Pole
Pronouns: Drip / Drop

Postby eeach » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:39 pm

I too am looking for the above materials. The problem that I've been running into is that most of the materials I find, generic or otherwise, are difficult to edit. If we could get layered psd and / or pcf (Photoshop and GIMP) formatted posters, and MS Word formatted cards, fliers and handouts it would be really useful. JPG files are small, and nice to look at or create enthusiasm with... but are horribly difficult to edit. HiRes images would also be preferred (but not required) as they make better quality end products.

The goal is re-usability. So that each realm doesn't have to create its own recruitment resources but only edit the text layer / contact info sections of pre-existing resources.

Thank you!
Anastasia of Chamonix wrote:Horde marched to the field. Their leaders up in the air, adorned in furs and animal skulls. Women from camps chained underneath the platforms, fire-breathers & flag bearers ran about before of the procession. I have never in my life felt closer to being in a fantasy world. I will always remember that for a moment I thought so many things were possible.
eeach
Brute
Brute

Started Fighting: 18 Apr 1996
Realm: Stal Dalen
Unit: HORDE

Postby Cib » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:16 am

Right, why re-invent the wheel? Especially if something works well.

Here is what we have got right now: http://albertabelegarth.googlepages.com/promotional which, some of it is fantastic (though admittedly only in .jpg formats right now, although most of is is 300dpi), I hope it is just the beginning!
Creativity is Key
The truth begs for scrutiny, but lies beg for tolerance.
Cib
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 0- 2-2007
Realm: Arderyth
Unit: Mercenaries of Strathclyde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Short Spear

Return to Recruitment Ideas