Buttons?

How To Promote Membership

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Buttons?

Postby ladybug » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:23 pm

I have often wanted to display my pride as a foam fighter and general all around battle geek by wearing a small 1" button. Has anyone tried putting together something like this before? I think about how many people I pass on the street like myself but don't know and I have always wanted something like a button to proudly display my affinity for putting on garb and beating the crap out of my friends (as well as myself). If no one has done this would I need permission to produce said buttons en mass (granted the Belegarth is a long name and probably wouldn't fit on an inch button). I just think it'd be cool. And not only the ubiquitous MLB style red, white and blue picture but even extending it to unit and clan emblems. I don't know, I was just brainstorming.
Pancreas Monster
ladybug
Thug
Thug

Started Fighting: 01 May 2005
Realm: Gondor

Re: Buttons?

Postby Magpie Saegar » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:14 pm

It's pretty easy to get button makers (so that you can make buttons by hand -- not entirely en masse). I have had them purchased for a camp that I worked at.

Then you just need to print out a picture and make a button.

If you took the hit of buying the button maker, I wouldn't be surprised if there were plenty of people willing to pay $1 per button, or so, to help you make up the cost.

Then of course, there's always this issue (from my campus):
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1025/147 ... 611c9a.jpg
Magpie of Rhun/Denuvald - A stranger in a strange land.
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 16 Sep 2004
Realm: Denuvald
Unit: Ex - Clan of the Hydra

Return to Recruitment Ideas