2nd draft of Kingdoms national campaign scenario

How To Promote Membership

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

2nd draft of Kingdoms national campaign scenario

Postby Xipher » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:13 am

This is a continuation of discussion that occurred in the Rules Development forum. It has been cross-posted here to allow for more input.

I have completed a second draft of a rules set for a national campaign scenario. It is a territory-based scenario where realms fight to claim and hold territory. There is no win-condition, only bragging rights on the size of your Kingdom. Please read through it and let me know what you think. I am particularly interested in hearing from the devil's advocates about potential flaws, loopholes, and deficiencies.

This is a map of most of the realm locations in the U.S. It is absolutely not complete and most likely contains many errors; it is intended for proof-of-concept only.

This is a map of realm locations in the U.S. and their estimated attack ranges. (Note: this draft includes a change in attack range standards so most of the realms shown will have one additional tier of counties added to the shown range.) This map is also incomplete and innaccurate.

Statement of Purpose and Intent

The purpose of this extended national campaign scenario is to promote realm teamwork and identity, friendly competition, and inter-realm contact. It is hoped that more extensive contact between local realms will help to foster growth and competition and lead to a better Belegarth. It is not the intent of this scenario to detract in any way from existing national events. Participating realms are encouraged to schedule separate events for Kingdoms play whenever possible.

Registration

1. Fighters must register with a Kingdoms Herald to participate in campaign battles.
2. To register, email Xipher at XXXXXXXX or register with your local Kingdoms herald.
3. Registration is maintained as long as the fighter continues to participate in Kingdom battles. It expires one year after the last Kingdom event attended.
4. Registration information should include fighting name, realm, county, and unit.

Territory

1. A realm must have 5 registered members to participate.
2. A realm’s capital is located in the county which practices are held in.
3. Realms with fewer than 10 registered fighters are class I realms, realms with 10-19 are class II, realms with 20-29 registered fighters are class III realms, and so on.
4. Class I realms have an attack range of 0, they cannot initiate attacks. Class II realms have an attack range of 1; they can attack counties adjacent to their capital. Class III realms have an attack range of 2; they can attack counties two counties removed from their capital, and so on.
5. Realms may annex unclaimed counties that are not in any other realm’s attack range and to which they have a direct corridor of territory at any time.
6. Counties that are included in the attack range of more than one realm must be won by conquest in order to be annexed.

Conquest

1. Counties within another realm’s kingdom may be attacked if they are within the attack realm’s attack range and there is a direct corridor of territory linking to the attacking realm’s capital. Attack ranges are calculated using registered member numbers one week prior to the scheduled Kingdom event. New fighters may register at the event, but they will not affect army size or attack range.
2. Once a county is won through conquest, it is added to the conquering realm’s kingdom.
3. Counties lost in conquest battles can not be counter-attacked by the losing realm for one month.
4. Counties within a kingdom must always be connected to the capital through a corridor of other controlled counties. If a county is cut off from the capital so that no corridor exists, that county reverts to being unclaimed. If it is threatened by only one realm at that time, it may be annexed immediately.
5. The maximum number of fighters that can participate in a conquest attack is equal to the attacking realm’s number of registered fighters, minus five fighters for every county they are removed from their capital. Thus, attacking a county two tiers removed would remove ten fighters from the maximum army size.

Conquest Battles

1. Conquest battles should take place at a place and time mutually agreed upon by the participating realms. If no consensus can be reached, the details can be mediated by a herald. Realms should be as fair as possible in determining conquest scheduling.
2. There must be a campaign herald present to monitor army composition, victory conditions, and be the lead herald for the battles.
3. This herald is responsible for determining maximum army sizes, recording participants, and registering new fighters.
4. The victory conditions for the conquest battle may be mutually agreed on by the participating realms at the time of scheduling, with a minimum of nine battles. If no agreement can be made, the default victory condition is winning the majority of nine field battles.
5. All realms that threaten the contested county are allowed to participate in the battles.
6. Multiple counties may be fought over at a single event. Counties must be contested one at a time; multiple county attacks can not be made in one set of battles. Each realm may make a maximum of four attacks per calendar month. Thus, two realms attacking each other could potentially fight over eight counties in a single event.

Vassal Realms

1. When a realm’s capital is attacked, the defending realm has the option to fight from a castle.
2. If the defending realm loses a conquest battle for their capital, they become a vassal realm of the attacking realm.
3. Vassal realms become part of the conquering realm’s kingdom. Realms in a Kingdom share attack ranges. A Kingdom army may be composed of fighters from any component realms. A Kingdom army’s maximum size is determined by adding the maximum army sizes each component realm can project into a particular county.
4. All territory controlled by the defeated realm immediately returns to an uncontrolled status. If a county is threatened by only one realm, it may be annexed immediately. If an uncontrolled territory is threatened by more than one realm, it must be conquered as normal. All vassal realms of a conquered realm immediately regain independent status with the minimum amount of territory.
5. Vassal realms may attempt to rebel against their Kingdom’s capital. An attempt to rebel can be made once every three months. The battle is played out exactly as if the controlling realm were attacking an independent realm’s capital, without access to the rebelling realm’s army resources. If a vassal realm wins their rebellion, they are returned to an independent realm status, with no additional territory other than any uncontested counties they may be able to annex. If a vassal realm loses a rebellion, they remain a vassal to their Kingdom’s capital realm.

Mercenaries

1. If a realm is unable to fill their maximum army size with registered members from their own realm, they may hire mercenaries.
2. Mercenaries must be registered fighters, but may be from any realm except the opposing realm.
3. Mercenaries must be registered members of a unit present in the hiring army.
4. The number of mercenaries hired is limited by two factors: The hiring army can only hire half the number of mercenaries from a single unit as there are already represented from that unit, and the maximum army size must not be exceeded. Thus, if the hiring army contains ten fighters registered from a single unit, they can recruit five more fighters registered from that unit from outside the realm, as long as they do not exceed the maximum army size.

Alliances

1. When a county is threatened by more than two realms, battling realms may make temporary alliances to conquer or defend that county. Alliances can be made on any terms however; only one realm may claim victory. Allied realms must either decide which realm will claim the county for their kingdom or agree that neither will claim control.
Xipher
Grow the game.
Xipher
Brute
Brute

Started Fighting: 0- 6-1999
Realm: Tir Asleen
Unit: Freeborn

Re: 2nd draft of Kingdoms national campaign scenario

Postby debuenzo » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:40 am

i think you should shorten up distances between widespread realms...make them no more than 10 "counties" away

also, i think it would be neat to add relics to certain counties....ones that would provide attack or defense bonuses....like removing the counties-from-capital x 5 = lost fighters when attacking
or teams that held relics when defending...the attacking team would have to lose 10 fighters x counties away

something like that
Brother of the Black Company
debuenzo
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 30 Aug 2003
Realm: Numenor
Unit: Black Company
Favorite Fighting Styles: sword and shield

Postby Xipher » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:52 am

With this draft I essentially increased all realm's attack range by one tier. That is not reflected in the attack range map, unfortunately. If you look closely, adding an additional tier to each realm's attack range leaves only a small handfull of realms with nobody to fight. Several realms have no attack ranges are due to my inability to find practice attendance numbers, which I used to estimate participation.

If the majority of people that want to play wanted to add in more roleplaying-type elements, it could be easily done. I think that most likely the people that play will not be so hot on it though.

For your suggestion about relics that adjust attack ranges, I would be hesitant to introduce "rules modifiers" to the game. I would like to create a system that is as simple and straightforward as possible. Conditional modifiers would add an additional layer of complexity to the scenario that I would like to avoid.
Xipher
Grow the game.
Xipher
Brute
Brute

Postby Soo Ma Tai » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:18 pm

My suggestion would be to go bare bones the first time around, with little modificatons, relics etc. just to see what the participation and all that is, then as the idea moves foward more elements could be added to make things more interesting.

Something like this was tried with Dagorhir a few years back, I don't remember who tried it or how well it went. But you might try to checking into that.
Soo Ma Tai, Warmaster
Sir Fancy Pants
Uruk-Hai, Horde, White Skull, VB
Antler Up, Herd Win!
Soo Ma Tai
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Realm: Stygia
Unit: Western Uruk-Hai- White Skull- HoRDe- VB

Postby Solusar » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:57 am

This sounds a lot like how Darkon is run. This is intriguing and could turn out to be very satisfying.
Squire Solusar Oma'Ragh McFeelgood, the Usurper
Squire to Sir Rune of Mittlemarch
I fight Dagorhir, but I'm still cool somehow.
Solusar
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 01 Sep 2001
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and board, Red, Red +back shield,

Postby Relg » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:56 pm

The smaller and farther-flung realms would be at a humongous disadvantage.
Warthog wrote:Good game! I play sports!
Relg
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 04 Oct 2008
Realm: Rhovanion
Favorite Fighting Styles: Axe and Board, Red

Postby Xipher » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Yes, I have some ideas for how to even that out, but I wanted more input on this draft before I post the next one in case someone sees something I didn't. Thanks for reading through it!
Xipher
Grow the game.
Xipher
Brute
Brute

Postby Theros the Large » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:50 am

Being located in a more remote area is not in itself a bad thing. If we could incorporate a system for granting a bonus for having a large territory then it would actually work out better for a remote realm.

They would be able to annex a large amount of territoy without having to swing a sword. This game would also encourage smaller realms to step up recruitment.

Perhaps a realm with lots of territory can recruit more mercenaries? Is there going to be a money system for the game? Or is the hiring of mercs outside of the game rules? Hellhammer will work for beer?

I can already see Illinois turning into a cluster **** but that just because so many of us are in the neighborhood.
Theros the Large
House Hellhammer
Squire to Sir Killian
Master of House Buffet
Rancor Keeper
Theros the Large
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 01 Sep 2000

Postby Xipher » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:04 am

Well, I have ideas for most of these issues, so I'll go ahead and put out the third draft. I know it's a long read, so here are the highlights:

Isolated realms can register as "outposts" and be traveling raiders.

Mercenaries no longer have unit affiliation restrictions.

Units! I added in a system for units to vie over territory within kingdoms. The overall effect is that realms fight other realms for territories and once they have them, the units in that realm can fight each other to claim them.

Perhaps a realm with lots of territory can recruit more mercenaries? Is there going to be a money system for the game? Or is the hiring of mercs outside of the game rules? Hellhammer will work for beer?

Hiring of mercenaries can be on any terms that realms want to work out. No in-game system, but alcohol would probably be effective :)

I can already see Illinois turning into a cluster **** but that just because so many of us are in the neighborhood.

Yeah, but you'll have to do lots of traveling to sort it all out, and that's the whole point. :fish:

---------------------------------------------------------

Statement of Purpose and Intent

The purpose of this extended national campaign scenario is to promote realm teamwork and identity, friendly competition, and inter-realm contact. It is hoped that more extensive contact between local realms will help to foster growth and competition and lead to a better Belegarth. It is not the intent of this scenario to detract in any way from existing national events. Participating realms are encouraged to schedule separate events for Kingdoms play whenever possible.

1.0 Registration

1.1 Fighters must register with a Kingdoms Herald to participate in campaign battles.
1.1.1 To register, email Xipher at XXXXXXXX or register with your local Kingdoms herald.
1.1.2 Registration information should include fighting name, realm, county, and unit.
1.1.3 Fighters may elect to not register as a unit member. They may not participate in unit armies.
1.1.4 Fighters may change their registration if their realm or unit membership changes. They must change their registration at least one week prior to participating in any Kingdoms events.
1.2 Registration is maintained as long as the fighter continues to participate in Kingdom battles. It expires six months after the last Kingdom event attended.

2.0 Kingdoms

2.1 A realm must have 5 registered members to participate.
2.2 A realm’s capital is the territory which practices are held in at the time of initial registration. If there are two or more registered realms within one territory, they may choose to register as a single realm, or the territory will be divided between them.
2.3 Realm classifications.
2.3.1 Realms with fewer than 10 registered fighters are class I realms, realms with 10-19 are class II, realms with 20-29 registered fighters are class III realms, etc.
2.3.2 Realms that are not located near any other registered realms may register as an “outpost.” Outpost realms can not control territory other than their capital.
2.4 Attack range.
2.4.1 A realm’s attack range is used to determine what territories it can invade.
2.4.2 Class I realms have an attack range of 0, they cannot initiate attacks. Class II realms have an attack range of 1; they can attack territories adjacent to their capital. Class III realms have an attack range of 2; they can attack territories two territories removed from their capital, etc.
2.4.3 Outposts do not use attack range. They may attack any territory that borders an unclaimed territory.
2.4.4 Attack ranges are calculated from the number of registered members one week prior to the scheduled Kingdoms event. New fighters may register at a kingdom event, but they will not affect maximum army size or attack range.
2.5 Threatened territory.
2.5.1 A territory is considered threatened if it is adjacent to a territory controlled by another kingdom and it is within that kingdom’s attack range.
2.5.2 Counties that are threatened by two or more realms must be won by conquest in order to be annexed.
2.5.3 Realms may annex unclaimed territories that are not threatened by any other realms at any time.

3.0 Conquest

3.1 The maximum number of fighters that can participate in a conquest attack is equal to the number of fighters registered for the attacking realm, minus five fighters for every territory they are removed from their capital.
3.2 Territories controlled by another kingdom may be invaded if they are threatened by the invading kingdom.
3.3 Once a territory is won through conquest, it is added to the conquering realm’s kingdom.
3.4 Territories lost in conquest battles can not be invaded by the losing kingdom for one month.
3.5 Territories controlled by a kingdom must always have a direct corridor of controlled territories connecting them to that kingdom’s capital. If a territory is cut off from the kingdom so that it is no longer connected, that territory reverts to unclaimed status. If it is threatened by only one realm at that time, it may be annexed immediately.
3.6 When an outpost realm wins a conquest battle, the contested territory reverts to an unclaimed status. It may not be counter attacked by the losing kingdom for one month.

4.0 Conquest Battles

4.1 All realms that threaten a contested territory are allowed to participate in a conquest battle over that territory.
4.2 Multiple territories may be contested at a single event. Each territory must be contested one at a time; multiple territories can not be contested in one set of battles.
4.3 The victory conditions for the conquest battle may be mutually agreed on by the participating realms at the time of scheduling, with a minimum of nine battles. If no agreement can be made, the default victory condition is winning the majority of nine standard field battles.
4.3 Each kingdom may make a maximum of four attacks per calendar month.
4.4 Conquest battles should take place at a place and time mutually agreed upon by the participating kingdoms. If no consensus can be reached, the details can be mediated by a kingdoms herald. Realms should be as fair as possible in determining conquest scheduling.
4.5 Heralding
4.5.1 There must be a campaign herald present to monitor army composition, victory conditions, and be the lead herald for the battles.
4.5.2 The head kingdoms herald is responsible for determining maximum army sizes, recording participants, and registering new fighters.

5.0 Vassal Realms

5.1 When a realm’s capital is attacked, the defending realm has the option to fight from a castle.
5.1.1 A castle is defined as an impenetrable wall with a single gate and two archer towers.
5.1.2 Archer towers can only be manned by archers and can only be attacked by missile weapons.
5.1.3 The gate must be a minimum of four feet across.
5.1.4 These are minimum standards. Castles may be more elaborate at the defender’s discretion.
5.2 If the defending realm loses a conquest battle for their capital, they become a vassal realm of the attacking realm.
5.3 All territory controlled by the defeated realm immediately returns to an uncontrolled status. If, at that time, a territory is threatened by only one realm, it may be annexed immediately. If an uncontrolled territory is threatened by more than one realm, it must be conquered as normal.
5.4 All vassal realms of a conquered kingdom immediately regain independent status with only uncontested territory.
5.5 Vassal realms become part of the conquering realm’s kingdom.
5.5.1 Realms in a Kingdom share attack ranges. A Kingdom’s army may be composed of fighters from any component realms.
5.5.2 A Kingdom army’s maximum size is determined by adding the maximum army sizes each component realm can project into a particular territory.
5.6 Vassal realms may attempt to rebel against their Kingdom’s capital.
5.6.1 One attempt to rebel can be made once every three months.
5.6.2 The Kingdom being rebelled against can not use the rebelling realm’s fighters and does not get additions to their maximum army size from that realm.
5.6.3 The rebelling realm may use a castle as if their capital was being attacked by an outside force.
5.6.4 If a vassal realm wins a rebellion, they are returned to an independent realm status, with no additional territory other than any uncontested territories they may be able to annex. If a vassal realm loses a rebellion, they remain a vassal to their Kingdom’s capital realm.

6.0 Mercenaries

6.1 If a realm is unable to fill their maximum army size with registered members from their own realm, they may hire mercenaries.
6.2 Mercenaries must be registered fighters and may be from any realm except the opposing realm.
6.3 The number of mercenaries hired is limited by two factors: The hiring army can only hire half the number of mercenaries as there are fighters from the kingdom, and the maximum army size must not be exceeded.
6.4 Mercenaries registered as fighters with an outpost realm are raiderss. Each raider mercenary counts as one-half fighter when calculating the number of mercenaries that can be hired. They count as one fighter when calculating maximum army size.

7.0 Alliances

7.1 When a territory is threatened by more than two realms, battling realms may make temporary alliances to conquer or defend that territory.
7.2 Alliances can be made on any terms however; only one realm may claim victory. Allied realms must either decide which realm will claim the county for their kingdom or agree that neither will claim control.

8.0 Units

8.1 Units registered in a kingdom can claim territories within that kingdom. This claim is separate from claims made by a realm.
8.2 The unit with the most registered fighters in a kingdom automatically claims the capital. This claim may be contested by another unit. If the defending unit is defeated, they can not attack the capital for one month.
8.3 Unit armies are composed of fighters registered as members of that unit.
8.3.1 Units can only claim territories within their own kingdom.
8.3.2 A unit’s army may include any number of registered unit members from that kingdom. It may also include as many unit members from other kingdoms as there are present from the home kingdom. It may not include any fighters registered with a different unit.
8.3.3 Maximum unit army size is not affected by distance and claims are not limited by connectivity.
8.4 Units may ally with other units present in that kingdom to defeat another unit. Only one unit may claim a territory however, so the allies must decide which unit will claim the territory if they should win.
8.5 Prior notice is not necessary for unit battles.
8.5.1 Units may challenge another unit at regular realm practices, but they are discouraged from doing so at non-kingdoms events.
8.5.2 There must be a kingdoms herald present to preside over the battles and record the participants.
8.6 Each unit may challenge another unit for control of a territory two times per calendar month. When a unit loses control of a territory it may not challenge that territory for one week.
Xipher
Grow the game.
Xipher
Brute
Brute

Postby Mekoot Gorlock » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:51 pm

I like this more and more with each draft. The only problem I see with the addition of units taking over territory within realms is that I see this as a realm strength building thing, having groups within a realm fight each other for "control" could lead to weaker rather than stronger realm ties. I like that earlier units were mostly left out, because units are already strong, and most people in units belong to a realm, that means they would already have a place to fight.
Mekoot Gorlock,
Horde

Kyrian wrote:Thanks to the rain gods (that includes you, Gorlock)
Mekoot Gorlock
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 12 Mar 2003
Realm: Nan Belegorn
Unit: Blood Vally Horde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Whatever kills the other person

Postby Xipher » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:34 pm

The unit rules are intended to be a sort of "mini-game" within the larger scenario. The hope is that it will provide motivation for unit building, which in turn helps the realm. When I thought up the unit rules I assumed that units have mostly friendly competition within realms. If that's not always the case, then I could see some bad synergy.

I don't want the unit battles to be a distraction to the larger game; that's why I set it up so the challenges could be made at regular practices. I also included the clause that they can be unannounced to encourage regular attendance at practice. Even if you have a huge unit, your members have to attend regularly or else a smaller, more dedicated unit may take over your territories.

I'm really interested if anyone thinks that unit fighting may be disruptive to their particular realm. If you're not comfortable posting it publicly, please PM me.
Xipher
Grow the game.
Xipher
Brute
Brute

Postby Mekoot Rowan » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:46 pm

If you think about it, bringing in units only increases the chance of realm contact. If you have a large unit in your realm, wouldn't they already be involved?

The only mercenaries that are really going to make a difference are those from other realms.
Murder Tundra Horde
Spike wrote:This is the funniest thing I've ever read on these boards and the rest of you are bad at things generally, too.

Tiberius Claudius wrote:I don't get cosplay. It's like a weekend-long Halloween in a hotel where everyone gets the herp, but there's no candy.
Mekoot Rowan
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 15 Oct 2001
Realm: Frozen North
Unit: Murder Tundra Horde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Southern Praying Mantis

Postby Xipher » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:10 pm

If you think about it, bringing in units only increases the chance of realm contact. If you have a large unit in your realm, wouldn't they already be involved?

I'm not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying that the unit rules are generally useful, or not useful?

Yes, mercenaries will need to be out-of-realm fighters, otherwise they would be registered with your realm anyway. I will clarify that in the next draft.
Xipher
Grow the game.
Xipher
Brute
Brute

Postby Mekoot Rowan » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:48 pm

I'm saying that if the point of the game is to get realms to visit each other then adding in units would only further your goal.
Murder Tundra Horde
Spike wrote:This is the funniest thing I've ever read on these boards and the rest of you are bad at things generally, too.

Tiberius Claudius wrote:I don't get cosplay. It's like a weekend-long Halloween in a hotel where everyone gets the herp, but there's no candy.
Mekoot Rowan
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 15 Oct 2001
Realm: Frozen North
Unit: Murder Tundra Horde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Southern Praying Mantis

Postby Xipher » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Gottcha. So, does no more questions mean I have it pretty well smoothed out, or just that people got sick of reading six pages of rules? :) How do you guys think is the best way to get something like this rolling? I suppose I imagined having the people that are most interested in playing convince their realm and nearby realms to play. Probably the best way to get people to play is to go attack them. When it's all ready to go, I'll probably post the rules or a link to them on the general mayhem board.
Xipher
Grow the game.
Xipher
Brute
Brute

Postby Theros the Large » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:31 pm

The best way to do this would be to have all of the interested people do a test run at a mini event sometime this spring.

I would be willing to be one of the Marshalls of you need some help getting this going in IL...

Let me talk to some people and see how the interest shows.

We also might want to talk the hell out of the game at SW. Drum up some interest if you will...
Theros the Large
House Hellhammer
Squire to Sir Killian
Master of House Buffet
Rancor Keeper
Theros the Large
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 01 Sep 2000

Postby Forkbeard » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:42 am

This sounds fun to me.
FB
Warlord of the Western Uruk-Hai

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 15 Jun 2000
Realm: Aquilonia
Unit: Western Uruk Hai
Favorite Fighting Styles: Just the Tip

Postby Cib » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:50 pm

Xipher wrote:How do you guys think is the best way to get something like this rolling?

Ask Derian if you could get a small mini site with the rules and such on it hosted through Belegarth.com Have some one make a simple, but good looking site wit h the rules, the map, and a way to register.

When the adds on the forum come up, get one for this site up.

Gather as many movers and shakers as you can to help you make noise about it.

Maybe have a sig logo that anyone involved can display.

Make sure it is ready to go, and then do an advertising blitz to get as many people on board as fast as posable.

Set a starting date, and maybe have count down to launch time. Pokemon was creating hype years in advance of the first pokemon product being released.
Creativity is Key
The truth begs for scrutiny, but lies beg for tolerance.
Cib
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 0- 2-2007
Realm: Arderyth
Unit: Mercenaries of Strathclyde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Short Spear

Postby Tails » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:17 pm

I think the best way to have this play tested is to take two-four realms near each other duke it out for the land in between and see how it goes. this should get you a rough Idea about how it will enfold as you go nationally. However it would be rather difficult to bridge the east and west.
"Favorite Fighting Styles: adsfdsfsdssdsdsd"
-Seanyviala-
Tails
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 22 Aug 2007
Realm: Morva
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Working the Pole
Pronouns: Drip / Drop

Return to Recruitment Ideas