DAGORHIR: Ragnarok - June 22-29 2008

HACS, SCA, Dag, Amtg, NERO, and other similar sports discussion.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

DAGORHIR: Ragnarok - June 22-29 2008

Postby Dacian » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:55 pm

Crynolynn wrote:Ragnarok XXIII is June 22-29-2008

http://www.dagorhir.com/ragnarok/index.html

Last year at Spring Valley

I've heard they are expecting upwards of 1,400 people. Last year was over 1,200. Ragnarok has been growing by about 200 people a year.

I figured I'd post the info from the old rag thread into a new one so it's easier to find the up-to-date schedule.
Kyulick Division of the War Machine

Tiercel wrote:Sometimes I stay on my knees for so long, I forget, and have to leave them both down.
Dacian
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 0- 6-1997
Realm: Khatovar
Unit: Kyulicks
Favorite Fighting Styles: Thunder and Lightening.

Ragnarok

Postby Wisp » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:22 am

Should be a very large showing from Amtgard. Our kingdom has a great showing of our best fighters from pretty much every fighting company fighting together as one unit. A lot of the other notable "elite" Amt-stick from across the country are making the trek to Rag this year.

Hope to see ya there.
Wisp
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 0- 0-1998
Realm: Arnor
Unit: Sol Invictus
Favorite Fighting Styles: Small Punch, 32" Blue

Postby Jose Bagg » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:36 pm

That is very exciting news. I look forward to meeting some Amt guys.
Jose Bagg
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Kensman Bam » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:58 am

Sounds awesome! The more fighters on the field the better I say! We should have about 10 - 15 from Atlanta going!
Kensman in House Haldane
Chieftain of the Cu Sith
Proud member of House Haldane
Realm Leader of The SouthernMarches
http://www.cusithwarband.com
Kensman Bam
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 03 Jul 2005
Realm: Kenevara
Unit: Cu Sith
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board
Glaive/Spear
Red
Unarmed

Postby Aiden » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:08 pm

I'm stoked!
Albion

Fightin' in the Carolinas!
Aiden
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 0- 2-2004
Realm: Albion
Unit: Sons of Tara
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword/Board

Postby Solusar » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:07 pm

I'll still be on my hill. Come find me.
Squire Solusar Oma'Ragh McFeelgood, the Usurper
Squire to Sir Rune of Mittlemarch
I fight Dagorhir, but I'm still cool somehow.
Solusar
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 01 Sep 2001
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and board, Red, Red +back shield,

Postby Elwrath » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:42 pm

where is it?
Elwrath
Veteran
Veteran

Realm: Ered Duath
Unit: EBF

Postby Solusar » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:19 am

Cambridge, Ohio
Solusar
Hero
Hero

Postby Kyrax » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Solusar wrote:Cambridge, Ohio

Yup - if you're flying in, I recommend Columbus as it's a whopping 1 hour drive to the site (east on I-70). Akron and Cleveland airports are a touch further, but can be cheaper places to fly into if your flexible.

And pre-registration is now open - Ragnarok XXIII
Come to a California event, we only bite when we're Zombies!

Ignore Kyrax, he's old and slow.
Kyrax
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 30 May 1987
Realm: Pelargir-Mallenorod
Unit: Brotherhood of Mithris
Favorite Fighting Styles: Archery

Postby xiao » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:22 pm

shaolin will field its best.
xiao
SLAYER

Postby Elwrath » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:13 am

so the same site as last year? i thought they were going to move it cause the campsite was * at them or something.
Elwrath
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:43 am

Nope, only issue with the campsite is that it is becoming too small.

Last I heard they are still looking at new places, but this year is still at good 'ole Cambridge.
-Ilariia Bulochnika, Esquire.
Viking Buddy
Food Craftsman
Kensman

The hero Belegarth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Viking *.
Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 3-2003
Realm: Knights Hollow
Unit: Empire of the Wolf
Favorite Fighting Styles: Mace and Board
Flail and Board
Archery

Postby Solusar » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:18 am

The way it looks is unless we find a miracle site or if a site bends over backwards to our demands we'll get a little more cramped in Cambridge for every year.
Last edited by Solusar on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solusar
Hero
Hero

Postby savetuba » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:41 am

I still say they should look into the bonaroo grounds. Room for more than 10K people and parking.
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 4-2003
Realm: Aberdeen Militia

Postby Dacian » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:17 pm

i love the site it's at now...(only cause it's about 1 1/2 hours away from me. hey-yo!)

but yeah, I agree. I haven't ever been to Bonaroo, but I've heard the grounds would be more than amazing for an event.
Kyulick Division of the War Machine

Tiercel wrote:Sometimes I stay on my knees for so long, I forget, and have to leave them both down.
Dacian
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 0- 6-1997
Unit: Kyulicks
Favorite Fighting Styles: Thunder and Lightening.

Postby Kyrax » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:27 pm

Brenna Haldana wrote:Nope, only issue with the campsite is that it is becoming too small.

Last I heard they are still looking at new places, but this year is still at good 'ole Cambridge.

Yup, Brenna's got it right. From what I understand the campground owners are happy with Ragnarok, but the site is getting small for the turnout. There's still plenty of open areas to camp in, but the battlefield and woods are small for the number of people fighting. Also, services are getting tight, even with a shower trailer added to supplement the one in-the-RV-camp showerhouse.

Kyrax
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Olos » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:50 pm

Black Company will be there.

And it was Monte Bell that got * at Belegarth for the stuff that happened at EQ, if I recall (I wasn't there, memory is hazy).
Brother of the Black Company!
Resident Dwelf.

HEIL o/

GOD WILLS IT!
Olos
Berserker
Berserker

Postby The Great Gigsby » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:23 am

Squire Dacian wrote:I haven't ever been to Bonaroo, but I've heard the grounds would be more than amazing for an event.
You're skipping over the most important thing. Say it with me, nice and slow... BONAR-OO.
The Great Gigsby
Hero
Hero

Unit: Horde

Postby Solusar » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:32 am

Doesn't Bonnaroo get sponsored by like Pepsi and X-Box? 'Nuff said.
Solusar
Hero
Hero

Postby MagnusofDregoth » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:21 pm

I've never been, but I hear Bonnaroo is amazing. However, I don't think Ragnarok will be moved 520 miles southwest, simply because that significantly lengthens the drive for the majority of Dagorhir realms, especially the two largest (Aratari and Eryndor). Really, it just would not fly.

My role on the Rag planning committee is basically nonexistent, but I think that the most likely site is really Cooper's Lake Campground in Slippery Rock, PA. It has some 200 acres of camping, plus another 300 acres of space, and can accommodate the SCA's Pennsic War, after all. The problem with this site is that it is 2 1/2 hours east of the current site, making it even less friendly to (mid)western realms. That may be the direction in which the event goes, I don't know. Keeping it in Ohio would be preferable, of course, but there may simply not be an appropriate site.

With regards to what to expect this year: be prepared to camp on the high ground, even if it is slightly sloped. If it rains, you'd rather be here than next to the creek, and it may be the only area available anyway. Camps will have to be tightly consolidated to get everyone in, so don't bring extra stuff if you can share with camp mates. I think some accommodation will be made for those camped farther out, but don't count on being able to hear all of the main announcements (such as weapons check, feast start times, etc) if you're out in the boonies, so be sure to refer to the schedule that gets handed out at the start of the event as well as posted online.

Some good news: Eryndor, and not Einherjar, are running the fighting, which means that there will be fewer battles that cram as many fighters as possible into a small area. Not to say that those won't be present, or that they aren't fun (they usually are, for sure) but the battle organizers aim to use the whole field much more often than in the past, with the goal of allowing people to do different kinds of fighting (line fights, bridge fights, flanking actions, archery, castle battles, take-and-hold battles, etc) as they desire.

Also, there will be a lot of new fighters there--you can pwn them like the chumps they (probably) are, and/or you can teach them a few things and help them have a great Rag. I plan to do both, personally.
Last edited by MagnusofDregoth on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guardsman of House Dregoth
Knight of Taurendor

+ Benedictus Dominus Fortis Meus, Qui Docet Manus Meas Ad Proelium, Digitos Meos Ad Bellum +
MagnusofDregoth
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 04 Jun 2001
Unit: Errant
Favorite Fighting Styles: SS,Spear,2S,Rock

Postby Elwrath » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Olos wrote:Black Company will be there.

And it was Monte Bell that got * at Belegarth for the stuff that happened at EQ, if I recall (I wasn't there, memory is hazy).

what does this have to do with rag?
Elwrath
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Big King Jimmy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:31 am

Elwrath wrote:
Olos wrote:Black Company will be there.

what does this have to do with rag?

He just thought that perhaps you'd mixed up your event drama.
King of Dunharrow
Commander of Clan of the Hydra
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 5-2001
Realm: Dunharrow
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bat and Board, Archery, Spear

Postby Solusar » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:57 pm

MagnusofDregoth wrote:Some good news: Eryndor, and not Aratari, are running the fighting, which means that there will be fewer battles that cram as many fighters as possible into a small area. Not to say that those won't be present, or that they aren't fun (they usually are, for sure) but the battle organizers aim to use the whole field much more often than in the past, with the goal of allowing people to do different kinds of fighting (line fights, bridge fights, flanking actions, archery, castle battles, take-and-hold battles, etc) as they desire.

Also, there will be a lot of new fighters there--you can pwn them like the chumps they (probably) are, and/or you can teach them a few things and help them have a great Rag. I plan to do both, personally.

Athron has really taken planning this event to heart and I think everything is going to run very well.
I know he's wanting to implement at least a couple of rez battles on Saturday, so that's exciting news to hear. I've also heard rumor of lit night fighting every night, but that's rumor.
Solusar
Hero
Hero

Postby MagnusofDregoth » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:46 pm

I've heard a rumor that there may be Jell-O shots...
Knight of Taurendor

+ Benedictus Dominus Fortis Meus, Qui Docet Manus Meas Ad Proelium, Digitos Meos Ad Bellum +
MagnusofDregoth
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Kyrax » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:09 pm

MagnusofDregoth wrote: Some good news: Eryndor, and not Aratari, are running the fighting, which means that there will be fewer battles that cram as many fighters as possible into a small area. Not to say that those won't be present, or that they aren't fun (they usually are, for sure) but the battle organizers aim to use the whole field much more often than in the past, with the goal of allowing people to do different kinds of fighting (line fights, bridge fights, flanking actions, archery, castle battles, take-and-hold battles, etc) as they desire.

Ummm, Magnus old buddy, Tannheuser of Einherjar ran the fighting the last two years. So blame those Ohio folks for the last couple of years of battle planning, not the Old Farts of the DC area. Either way, it's a new Sheriff running things this year, so the types and mix of battles should change. With the growth of Ragnarok in the last five years, battles that could work with 200 fighters won't as well with 500. Anyone seen what a waste of time a BIG Chaos battle is? Seems like a neat idea, but awful in practice.

And while we're at it, when you coming out here to the Bay Area for job/grad school interviews Magnus? We got Silicon Valley and many businesses spun off of that engine, as well as lots of other high tech industries. And for schools, Stanford I hear isn't bad for a Farm school, and there's U.C. Berkeley for those who want a little old school radicalism flavoring their higher eduction (I hear that Tree sitting is becoming an elective). I will warn you that the local weather is terrible - we've had days and days of sunny warm weather around 70 degrees, with light breezes and pleasantly cool evenings - it's hard to complain about weather like this. Or that it hardly rains in the Summer time...

Kyrax
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Elwrath » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:20 pm

don't know what you guys think about him but in my opinion Tannheuser is a complete doucebag.
Elwrath
Veteran
Veteran

Postby MagnusofDregoth » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:38 pm

Kyrax--my message has been fixed, and I don't know why I misremembered that. And, yes, Tannheuser has been a less than inspiring herald in the past (I have never heard anyone sound so bored when announcing the next battle), but I don't want to badmouth him on the internets.

And as far as coming to the Bay Area--Stanford might be an option, but I'm planning to work for a few years (as a Prep School Latin teacher, probably in DC) and live on my own before I go back to school. But if I'm back in the area any time soon, I will look you up.

Also, in addition to the Jell-O shots rumor, I have also heard that there may be all-you-can-eat baconators every night...
Knight of Taurendor

MagnusofDregoth
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Kyrax » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:50 pm

Elwrath wrote:don't know what you guys think about him but in my opinion Tannheuser is a complete doucebag.

You're of course welcome to your opinion, and as a Blood Falcon, I'd hardly expect less. I'm not going to knock somebody who gave up their war week to help put on the fun for the rest of us two year's running. I was just pointing out that the Aratari weren't running the battles, and that we've got a new Sheriff, Sheriff Athron (I almost said Akbar) running the battles this year.

"Prep School Latin teacher"? No, don't do it Magnus, we all know that the only things that Prep Schools put out are steers and *, and you sure don't have horns, boy. ;) Apply at Sidwell-Friends or the National Cathedral School - a pretty young teacher like you'd spark up interest in the Classics amongst the young ladies there.

Kyrax
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Elwrath » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:00 am

Kyrax wrote: You're of course welcome to your opinion, and as a Blood Falcon, I'd hardly expect less. I'm not going to knock somebody who gave up their war week to help put on the fun for the rest of us two year's running.

lol. Well the reason i think he is a douche is because he wouldn't check our weapons the day we came in, cause we were an hour after weapons check ended and was completely unhelpful, even though i'd traveled nearly as far as you and longer by car to get to rag last year kyrax. It wasn't like Morbian and i were asking him to check 20 weapons either, just 2 shields and 2 swords, on the side of the field, cause Morbian felt that we shouldn't just walk on. Instead we ended up spending the day fighting with loners and after traveling as far as i did, well ya he's a douche.
Elwrath
Veteran
Veteran

Postby MagnusofDregoth » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:50 am

Yeah, he has seemed, for some odd reason, more concerned with doing everything exactly according to plan than making things fun for everyone. I think this problem will not be present this year, however.
Knight of Taurendor

MagnusofDregoth
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Enoch » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:43 pm

The upshot of Eryndor running the fighting this year is that hopefully there will be significantly more of it. Also, I'm hoping that they can keep the spirit of some of the theme battles they're able to throw at their events without coming off too complex for people. I think most of us can agree that the shark battle a few years ago was an experience to learn from.
Hopefully they've improved on the weapons check angle a bit, though, I'm awfully tired of hearing "oooh, I've never checked plate before!" and then giving them a run-down on how to check it.

*, while I really don't expect that to be a problem again, if it does happen my advice would be to track down Freyson. He tends to lend a hand at weapons check most days and usually leaves with a few of the pass and fail stickers for folks that roll in late. If he isn't doing it, find me or have Donal shame somebody into checking everything for you.
M.F. Enoch & Co.
Enoch
Brute
Brute

Postby varadin » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:48 pm

Elwrath wrote:don't know what you guys think about him but in my opinion Tannheuser is a complete doucebag.

Hell and you hardly have to deal with him.

speaking of weapons check at rag who's running it this year, since i've thrice been banned on the dag boards i don't even stop by to check. Most likely ill be down there checking every day to help out since last year... it was just scary.

and going along with Enoch, i'll check your weapons last day if needed just look for his shiny * i tend to be the idiot with the bright yellow and blue shield next to him.
varadin
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 20 Apr 2001
Realm: Pentwyvern

Postby Solusar » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:15 pm

This year the Land Between Lands is running it I believe. Them or the Dragoons. I know the Dragoons are part of LBtL, so I'm not sure on the specifics. If you go to Olympics V you'll get a good feel for how it will go.
Solusar
Hero
Hero

Postby Tatsumura Masamune » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:23 am

Rag weapon check is being run by LBTL and Dominion this year.
Tatsumura Yuuichirou Masamune

Honor, Duty, Courage, Courtesy, Compassion, Sincerity, Honesty. The code of Bushido, remember it.
Tatsumura Masamune
Mercenary
Mercenary

Postby sugona » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:42 am

YAY I went last year.....tons of fun anyone

CHODES will be there
AKA Harodeth

CHODE master
sugona
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Willem Royberte GlynDwr » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:06 am

Allow me to quell a few rumors about the Cambridge site. The owner likes us well enough, but his wife does not. She sees us as just a pain in her *. Furthermore her church gives her a hard time about allowing us to be there because they think we are a bunch of Satan worshiping bastards. The residant campers share that opinion (the old people who camp there year 'round). The old women there have even been known to harrass our young girls at the showers by tell them that they are going to hell. There are two reasons we are back this year:
1. We have a contract with them and we couldn't find another place
2. We are the high point of the Cambridge economy, the town looks forward to us every year.
So in summery, we need to find another site.
Sir Willem Royberte GlynDwr
Guardsman
House DreGoth
http://www.myspace.com/willem13
Willem Royberte GlynDwr
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 01 Jan 1999
Unit: House DreGoth

Postby MagnusofDregoth » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:47 pm

So, I'm part of the heralding team this year, and we just got the scenarios for Ragnarok 23. Without giving any spoilers, I just want to say that the battles are going to be awesome. Like, seriously awesome.
Knight of Taurendor

MagnusofDregoth
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Achase MacKerras » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:24 am

I had the privilege of talking to Atheron at Ides of March, as well as doing some heralding and res point stuff. I have heard some of the scenarios he has planned...and I can tell you as someone who is fairly new to fighting, I plan on having my * out there and enjoying it! He is going to great lengths to make sure that the fighting is going to be kick * this year.
Regent and Artisan of the Cu Sith
House Haldane
Priestess of Wolfbane
Love of our neighbor is the only
door out of the dungeon of self.
Achase MacKerras
Monkey
Monkey

Realm: Sage Hill
Unit: Cu Sith
Favorite Fighting Styles: Arching

Postby Twinkle » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:49 pm

Willem Royberte GlynDwr wrote:1. We have a contract with them and we couldn't find another place

From what I hear, there is no permanent contract with Spring Valley. Rag is back there again this year because a new site has not been found yet. The council in charge of finding a new site looked at 40-60 different places in a matter of 3 months and a new arrangement couldn't be made.
Caelwyn "Twinkle" Wolfcaller Dragonsong
Legion of House Manticore
Maker of garb and shiny things
Twinkle
Underling
Underling

Realm: Byzantium
Unit: Legion of House Manticore
Favorite Fighting Styles: archery, spear

Postby Kyrax » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Guys - don't get too worried about Spring Valley and all that. It is the site for this year's Ragnarok, and may be for next time around. Yes we're getting up towards capacity for the campground as things are going. Sure we could be easier for the owners to deal with, but on the other hand we bring in an income flow that they want and/or need. Year round campers (the regular RV folks at the front) are the bread-and-butter of any campground, so keeping them happy is important too.

In the end, as anyone in Belegarth and Dagorhir who has looked for a site knows, it is tough to find places with the privacy, facilities, services, low cost, and room that our events need. Chaos Wars is moving to a new site again this year. This Summer you'll likely hear that Ragnarok's War Council will authorize a new site search for Rag XIV.

Kyrax
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby MagnusofDregoth » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:12 pm

In which we travel back to 1999 and fight our past selves!
Knight of Taurendor

MagnusofDregoth
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Solusar » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:31 pm

Good, I sucked in 1999.
Solusar
Hero
Hero

Postby Kyrax » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:14 am

Yeah, yeah - very funny. You know I meant XXIV.

Besides, you still suck, so it'd be a fair fight. :cry:

Kyrax
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crynolyn » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:36 am

Ragnarok Preparation Guide

My favorite week of the year
Crynolyn
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 23 Oct 1999
Realm: Geek Fight Club
Unit: Dark Angels

Postby Solusar » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:15 pm

Try me out and we'll see Kyrax. I'm on the hill.
Solusar
Hero
Hero

Postby Aramus » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:46 pm

I've been to Rag 3 times now. Each time I've volunteered at Weapons Check (I may be mental for this) for at least 4 or 5 of the days. I will be doing the same this year with my Gestiguiste friend Zippy who got me into foam weapon fighting. I will make sure to take some stickers with me onto the field so I can do weapon checks there if needed (as long as none of the head weapon check people object.) In order to find me just look for the Clan of the Hydra guy with the giant green tower shield with the Hydra logo on it. I will gladly check a weapon or two in between battles if needed.

Aramus
Aramus
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Sleeper » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:18 pm

They say Rag has some of the most beautiful and engaging battles of any bel/dag type event. I can only wait.
BladeStorm Guard and Executioner
Lord of the Greatsword
Sleeper
Brute
Brute

Realm: Dur D
Unit: BladeStorm
Favorite Fighting Styles: Greatsword, nothing else.

Postby Twinkle » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:45 pm

I think my favorite was the Pirates v Ninjas v Town Guard last year. Rez battle that lasted over an hour and no one wussed out halfway. The fighting was intense. My second favorite was the Battle for Sin City, the night battle during Sin Night. I didn't fight in it, but I was one of the dancing rez points. It was really cool to watch the different colored glow bands zerg the different objectives.
Caelwyn "Twinkle" Wolfcaller Dragonsong
Legion of House Manticore
Maker of garb and shiny things
Twinkle
Underling
Underling

Realm: Byzantium
Unit: Legion of House Manticore
Favorite Fighting Styles: archery, spear

Postby Crynolyn » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:59 pm

I heart night battles.. especially with the glow necklaces
Crynolyn
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 23 Oct 1999
Realm: Geek Fight Club
Unit: Dark Angels

Postby Sleeper » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:30 pm

Sounds like a rave but instead of pounding music, you just hear a buncha foam thumps and alot of people yelling "face!"
BladeStorm Guard and Executioner
Lord of the Greatsword
Sleeper
Brute
Brute

Realm: Dur D
Unit: BladeStorm
Favorite Fighting Styles: Greatsword, nothing else.

Next

Return to Other Medieval Recreation Sports