Alls Faire; June 19-21 (Faire + Boffering)

HACS, SCA, Dag, Amtg, NERO, and other similar sports discussion.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Alls Faire; June 19-21 (Faire + Boffering)

Postby Rasheab » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey everyone. There is a new Faire starting in Washington, south of Mt. Rainer National Forest near Randle, WA. It's called Alls Faire, and it's a faire for everyone, be they medieval or renaissance re-enactors, pirates, steampunk, or fairies (among countless others).

It is being held at a park called Dragon's Sphere, which is a 300 acre park setup for re-enactment groups (like the SCA).

The reason I'm posting this is because there will be boffering. And because one of our members (Morak) is one of the head organizers, Belegarth rules will pretty much be the standard rules for the boffering.

This is being posted here instead of "Upcoming Events" because this is the first year of the faire, so there aren't estimates yet of how many people will be boffering. But the overall cost of the faire is only $20 for all 3 days entrance AND camping, so if you want to check out a new faire, and get some boffering in, this is a great opprotunity.

If you have any questions, feel free to check out the websites at http://www.morakevents.comand to check out the site you can visit http://www.dragonssphere.com/home.html, and of course you can post here or contact Morak through his website.

If anyone wants to help with the boffering, feel free to get ahold of myself or Morak, and I hope you can make it out.

- Rasheab

Hawaii: Manoa
Washington: Gondor

There are no staffs in Belegarth. Because of how they are constructed, they are really Pugil Sticks.
Rasheab
Slayer
Slayer

Realm: Gondor [WA] fomerly Manoa [HI]
Favorite Fighting Styles: Long spear
Whatever is in reach.

Return to Other Medieval Recreation Sports