Snow Ball

HACS, SCA, Dag, Amtg, NERO, and other similar sports discussion.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Snow Ball

Postby Xavier » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Posted in here because I guess if we're going to be technical this is a dag event. This event is being run and sponsored by a fighter named chiron. As someone who's volunteering I thought I should help promote it

Time:

13th of November · 11:00 - 19:00

3211 Allendale Avenue

Duluth, MN

This year's Snow Ball will be the best yet. We're planning an epic feast, great fighting, traditional Snow Ball events such as the weapon scramble, three-headed giant tournament, and of course the snow ball fight.
The event will cost $5, and there will also be a silent auction to raise some money. Donations of old weapons and garb, or anything else, are appreciated, and help to make this event possible.

We're also looking for volunteers who are willing to put in an hour as a weapon-checker or herald, man the troll table for the morning, or help with feast. Contact Chiron (605-228-5595) if you are available to volunteer.

We've heard from Minnesotans, North Dakotans, South Dakotans, Wisconites, and of course our dear Canadians who are planning to attend this event already, so grab that warm garb and free up your weekend - let's turn the snow red!
Xavier Of Thunder Guard
Member of The Northern Alliance
Guard of Clan Of The Hydra
Member of Dark Hydra
Tor wrote:Belegarth is a who gives a ****, because Shut Up.
Xavier
Barbarian
Barbarian

Started Fighting: 15 Jun 2006
Realm: Thunder Guard
Unit: Clan Of The Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear
Bat And Board
Red

Return to Other Medieval Recreation Sports