Amtgard thanks

HACS, SCA, Dag, Amtg, NERO, and other similar sports discussion.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Amtgard thanks

Postby AmtAlexi » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:52 am

To Remy and (so sorry my memory SUCKS) the other bel player that came out to the Newberg Or. Amtgard Ithra/Mid-reign last weekend.

Thanks for coming out, I believe a blast was had by all!! Its great fighting new people and cross-gamers bring such different styles and tactics to any game that it makes for some extremely interesting and challanging fights!!

Thanks for coming, and true to my word, I am gonna try my absolute best to be at pdx sunday bel this weekend!

Alexi
AmtAlexi
Recruit
Recruit

Favorite Fighting Styles: Blue/green and Board

Re: Amtgard thanks

Postby Remdawg Killionaire » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:51 pm

Thanks Alexi. You fight well and are friendly and honorable. Watching you do a spin move and landing in knee-deep water was probably one of the cooler moments at the event I got to see. It'll be good to have some Amtgard folk at one of our first practices, it bodes well for the Greater Portland Area Realm. Hopefully we can get more Amtgarders out to Belegarth practice and vice versa. :D As to the other fighter, his name is Barl, and he is one of the PSU club officers, of the Realm Valhalla. I'll see you at practice, and you can help me convince peeps to attend Winter Bash!
Bishop wrote:Overall I believe the article was positive for our image, loosely defining us as a sadomasochist anti-larp. I'm ok with that. http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/LARP-harder

Caleidah wrote:But, his sensei passed that style down to him! Literal hours of tradition!
Remdawg Killionaire
Forum Gordon Ramsay

Started Fighting: 20 Apr 2006
Realm: Pyke and O.G. Babylonian
Unit: Catalyst
Favorite Fighting Styles: Acerbic wit and sassy one-liners

Re: Amtgard thanks

Postby AmtAlexi » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:14 am

cool is what i aim for. doesnt always happen but hey
AmtAlexi
Recruit
Recruit