PAC WAR 13 - Apocalypse Now - Aug 25-28th by Salem Oregon

HACS, SCA, Dag, Amtg, NERO, and other similar sports discussion.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

PAC WAR 13 - Apocalypse Now - Aug 25-28th by Salem Oregon

Postby Silverlock » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Hit up our website at http://pacwar13.info/

Sunday is alternate rules day. Bring your people and we'll fight by your rules.

Pre-reg closes August 1st.

If you're on Facebook, hit up the event https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136331799757317

~Silverlock of Blackspire
Silverlock
Recruit
Recruit

Favorite Fighting Styles: I use them all.

Re: PAC WAR 13 - Apocalypse Now - Aug 25-28th by Salem Oreg

Postby Forkbeard » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:21 am

Is this an amtgard event?
And by "fight by your rules" you mean what? We'll get to hit hard and shield bash? Will the amtdudes be using their amtwands to hit me harder? because those weapons are not safe to be used that way. And their shields are not made for bashing. And their arrows are NOT safe for shooting to the face.
So are just inviting Belegarth people to come and fight for your entertainment at this amt-event? Or do you want us to bring enough weapons to loan out to all the amt dudes, so we'll be safe?
FB
Warlord of the Western Uruk-Hai

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 15 Jun 2000
Realm: Aquilonia
Unit: Western Uruk Hai
Favorite Fighting Styles: Just the Tip

Postby Remdawg Killionaire » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:34 pm

He's got a point...
Bishop wrote:Overall I believe the article was positive for our image, loosely defining us as a sadomasochist anti-larp. I'm ok with that. http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/LARP-harder

Caleidah wrote:But, his sensei passed that style down to him! Literal hours of tradition!
Remdawg Killionaire
Forum Gordon Ramsay

Started Fighting: 20 Apr 2006
Realm: Pyke and O.G. Babylonian
Unit: Catalyst
Favorite Fighting Styles: Acerbic wit and sassy one-liners

Postby MeleeMoses » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:28 pm

I've gone to this event the past 2 years....IT"S AMAZING FUN!!! Come to it and don't be a little *
That is all
P.S. Miss you Silverlock
GS
"He may look like a hippie...But he's a warmonger"-Goat
MeleeMoses
Slayer
Slayer

Unit: GodSquad

Postby The Great Gigsby » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:13 pm

I keep meaning to make another one of these. Pac War is some of the most fun I've had at an Amtgard event.

Granted, that's not saying a whole lot. :neutral:
-Giggles

HORDE WIN!
The Great Gigsby
Hero
Hero

Unit: Horde

Postby Silverlock » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Forkbeard wrote:Is this an amtgard event?
And by "fight by your rules" you mean what? We'll get to hit hard and shield bash? Will the amtdudes be using their amtwands to hit me harder? because those weapons are not safe to be used that way. And their shields are not made for bashing. And their arrows are NOT safe for shooting to the face.
So are just inviting Belegarth people to come and fight for your entertainment at this amt-event? Or do you want us to bring enough weapons to loan out to all the amt dudes, so we'll be safe?
FB

Let me clarify.

On alternate rules day, we play scenarios by your rules, using gear you say is safe for your game, whichever that may be. Its a time when we do it your way with you gear if need be. Bring you abilty to teach, show, demonstrate and possibly loan out gear.

I'm not sure if you are taking a pot shot at me or being serious. If I want entertainment I'll watch WWE. I want you and the rest of the bel guys to enjoy fighting at our BIG event, show us your ways on sunday and increase the amount of positive cross gaming in the NW.

If you think our weapons are not safe enough to hit you with bring extras for us to use, same as we would for you, and will for you during the rest of this awesome weekend.

Pre reg is open now.
email me or find me on facebook

pdxkman@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/pdxkman

~King Sir Silverlock of Blackspire~
Silverlock
Recruit
Recruit

Favorite Fighting Styles: I use them all.

Postby Remdawg Killionaire » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Forkbeard has a pretty rough demeanor on the boards and you can't really blame him considering the amount of * that goes on here; he has a very strict * tolerance and coupled with his lack of caring if he offends he has a tendency to appear abrasive. He is also, from what I've gathered also very involved in cross-gaming and would probably be a good resource if you're serious about getting belegrim involved. Taking his d outta my mouth and setting that aside, I'm pretty much stoked for Pacwar. Winterbash was... Well, it was **** miserable. I hope I can make it for a couple of days, and hope to bring a majority of the belegrim; but you can pretty much count on Aleksii and myself making it. Hopefully Bhakdar and Moses will make it as well. I have some extra blades that I'll bring just in case.
Bishop wrote:Overall I believe the article was positive for our image, loosely defining us as a sadomasochist anti-larp. I'm ok with that. http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/LARP-harder

Caleidah wrote:But, his sensei passed that style down to him! Literal hours of tradition!
Remdawg Killionaire
Forum Gordon Ramsay

Started Fighting: 20 Apr 2006
Realm: Pyke and O.G. Babylonian
Unit: Catalyst
Favorite Fighting Styles: Acerbic wit and sassy one-liners

Return to Other Medieval Recreation Sports