Dagorhir Playtests New Rules!

HACS, SCA, Dag, Amtg, NERO, and other similar sports discussion.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Dagorhir Playtests New Rules!

Postby MagnusofDregoth » Thu May 24, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm not sure of the details since I'm not from Aratari, but my understanding is that, effective after Ragnarok XXVII (this June), Dagorhir realms will have the option of incorporating equine participants, who may be armed with foam weapons of their own, such as to simulate unicorn horns. Garb standards for these equine participants will consist of either barding or appropriate hair dyes to represent various real-world historical and fantasy characters, including those from popular animated series.

Additionally, though I realize this isn't a rules issue per se, after the recent popularization of a safe and extremely effective scythe design, and the rapid increase in the skill level of fighting seen in those using it, scythes are now the preferred weapon of many Dagorhir fighters. I imagine these changes will take hold in Belegarth soon after this new weapons tech becomes known here.

Below you will see a photo of Dagorhir VP Blackhawk playtesting these new rules and fighting style:

Guardsman of House Dregoth
Knight of Taurendor

+ Benedictus Dominus Fortis Meus, Qui Docet Manus Meas Ad Proelium, Digitos Meos Ad Bellum +
MagnusofDregoth
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 04 Jun 2001
Unit: Errant
Favorite Fighting Styles: SS,Spear,2S,Rock

Re: Dagorhir Playtests New Rules!

Postby Ignatius » Thu May 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Ignatius
Warrior
Warrior

Started Fighting: 25 Feb 2008