From Bel to the SCA

Discuss how to become a better fighter and training methods for teaching new fighters.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Re: From Bel to the SCA

Postby Kyrian » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 pm

Arrakis wrote:Fork, get one of 'em to loan you a glaive. Mua ha ha ha ha...

Better make sure the waaambulance is on speed dial too... :devil:
"...change requires action, it doesn't just happen. Define your actions by how you think the game should be, not how the game is. The game will follow."--Big Jimmy
Kyrian
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 0- 8-1991
Realm: Andor
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: sword and board
florentine
archery
Pronouns: he/him

Postby tvetree » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Forkbeard wrote:I also got told I don't hit hard enough. Weird. I already feel guilty about hitting these guys too hard. Apearently, I pull my sword back at the last second when hitting. I think it's left over from trying to be extra fast with a foam sword. Riding the bouce off my opponents equipment to block and strike again.
Got to follow through.
I haven't been told I don't hit hard enough in a long, long time.
FB

I'd say you already know what to do here.But for others following this thread I'll add a bit.

Easiest way to adjust your follow thru is in where you aim,no real need to mess with the motions of the shot.Simply pick a target on the other side of what you already throw at.
Example....If you are throwing a flat snap to the right side of the head,try to hit them in the left ear,or picture your sword becoming lodged somewhere between the eyes,but with the same shot angle.

Another commen power robber from fast swords is not closing your fist right before the rattan hits the target.
Just visiting...
tvetree
Scout
Scout

Postby Wisp » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:04 pm

I'd like to see your plastic design FB. Post a link when ya can!

Will
Sol Invictus FTW!
Wisp
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 0- 0-1998
Realm: Arnor
Unit: Sol Invictus
Favorite Fighting Styles: Small Punch, 32" Blue

Postby Forkbeard » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:40 am

I've been leaving the great weapons alone until I get a better feel for these guys. They seem real tough and told me I need to follow through with me s&b shots, but they haven't seen me with a long weapon. I kind of scared they'll hand me one, I'll kidney shot someone and they all be * at me. There is some talk of only being alowed to swing 90dgrees. I don't know that I can limit myself like that, yet.
I fought my buddies girlfreaind this week. She really wanted to becuase I talk **** on madu's all the time and she loves hers. She's been doing this a while and one of my tourney problems at Bel is taking it easy on chicks. Some of you may have seen me kill 3 EBF guys in a row only to loose the tourney to that hot girl from Iowa. Anyway, not this time. I kicked her madu weilding * until she got tired. Madu is a stupid weapon.
Then I fought a fat old guy who beat my **** brains in. Don't get me wrong, I gave as good as I got, but this guy was defiently following through with his swings. I would have beat him more of the time, but he was the one who explained that I pull my shots. He also told me I take too light of shots.
Wisp, I'm tring to get pics of all my **** to put up here. Hopefully this weekend.
FB
Warlord of the Western Uruk-Hai

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 15 Jun 2000
Realm: Aquilonia
Unit: Western Uruk Hai
Favorite Fighting Styles: Just the Tip

Postby Arrakis » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Forkbeard wrote:He also told me I take too light of shots.

I've been told that, too.
Arrakis
Warning: Knows Math

Started Fighting: 17 Jun 2007
Realm: Crystal Groves
Unit: Omega
Favorite Fighting Styles: No gimmicks.
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Wisp » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:22 pm

I have trouble with headshots. If I hear it, I take it and that will lose a lot of fights you shouldn't lose in the SCA. On the other hand, I have a real hard time not pulling my stabs to the face.

Will
Sol Invictus FTW!
Wisp
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Arrakis » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:01 pm

The new SCA torso armor and gorget. That's oven-hardened leather on the gorg and heavy barrel plastic on the Coat of Plates. I've got heavy hardened leather greaves done, too. I need to make full arms (I've ordered 3-lame spaulders and simple elbow cops, but God knows when they'll get here...), gauntlets, cuisses (I'm buying knees), and I'm gonna sew a better gambeson with attached sleeves. I need to buy a helm, too...
Arrakis

Postby Judas » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:21 am

What pattern did you use for that C.O.P.?
ImageImage
Judas
Ninja
Ninja

Postby Arrakis » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:11 am

Arrakis

Postby Forkbeard » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:42 am

I'm trying to find a pattern for a cloth bodied, splinted forearm. I want to have 2 layers of cloth with the splints(plastic :devil: )inside. I'd like to do long pockets, so I can take the splints out and wash the nasty things.
I'm going to make some plastic elbow cops and sew them ti elbow pads. I'm trying to get my arm harness as light as possible while maintaining safety.
I think I'm going to use 1/8" plastic for all the splints except the middle 2 on the outside. The ones that get hit the hardest. Those 2 will be 1/4". The cops will be 1/4" also.
All this is going under my shirtsleeves, of course.
I already switched out my steel knees, cuisses and demi greeves for 1/4" plastic shovel greaves. I'm working on rehanging my cuisses and adding more leather to my hip-skirt thing.
I recently checked the numbers.
1/4" abs plastic weighs about 60% of 16ga steel. 46.8 lbs *'x8' sheet for plastic. 78.6 for 16ga steel. 1/8" plastic is sicker still, but flexes enough that you don't want it in hit impact areas in a single layer.
Nice work arrakis. That **** looks awesome.
I wish I could get someone to make me a gambeson.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Forkbeard » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Last night I fought a few more very good fighters.
I need to get used to all this extra weight on my arms. The weapons, armor and **** basket hilt are cramping my style. I admit I am a more energetic, smashy type fighter, rather thatn a purely technique guy. I like to smash open your guard and then hit you where I want. That **** is WAYY more work in the SCA. I've also been sticking to S&B, whitch I still suck at, but I'm getting better.
I got my biggest welty/bruise yet. On my right leg above the knee. Not as bad as I thought it would be, though.
I think I'm claustrophbic. My Helmet is killing me.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Arrakis » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:56 pm

http://www.whitemountainarmoury.com/standard.php

The thing on the top of the page.

Lots of people make 'em and they look just about the least claustrophobia-inducing of SCA helms. I'm gonna be getting one myself, probably from Hjalmr on the AA.

Arrakis

Postby Wisp » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:08 pm

I am finding it funny that folks who insist on a minimum weight requirement in boffer fighting are advocating weight advantages via plastic in the SCA. Awesome.

Will
Sol Invictus FTW!
Wisp
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Isk » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Wisp, personally, I really like where they are going with this. One thing that has always bothered me about the SCA is how their combat sport simulates unarmored fighting techniques while requiring fairly heavy armor. This invisible armor approach makes the idea of SCA fighting much more appealing to me from an 'attempt to realistically recreate combat' perspective.
http://www.antirdearg.com
A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
-- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis

I don't have hobbies, I'm just developing a robust post-apocalyptic survival skillset.
Isk
Berserker
Berserker

Realm: An Tir Dearg
Unit: Deshi
Favorite Fighting Styles: Foam Coated Death

Postby Judas » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:33 am

Actually that’s not all together true. A much more solid shot is required to be considered “good”. Thrusts to the head must be in the face or they don’t count and blows that glance off helmets or other pieces of armour are ignored.
ImageImage
Judas
Ninja
Ninja

Postby Arrakis » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:04 am

Yeah, but the assumed armor is way lighter/less restrictive than what most people actually wear.
Arrakis

Postby Isk » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:32 am

Even with their expectations of being struck more solidly, what I meant is that from a technique standpoint, the SCA, like Bel, Dag and Amt, pretends that a good hard shot to an armored limb disables the limb or a hard shot to an armored head or torso results in death. Occasionally armor could be compromised in this way, but the heavy armors typically assumed on an SCA field would rarely be breached in this manner. Studying any of the historical fencing manuals, fighting in armor is a different form of combat and uses techniques that are very difficult to implement safely in a combat sport.

This is at least part of the reason I prefer Bel to the SCA since the techniques used in both systems are mostly a sport approximation of unarmored combat and bel is mostly unarmored. The thing I like about the SCA is that you hit even harder :) and the weapons can be more realistic. It just really bothers me to fight in heavy armor, hit people in the armor and pretend I'm doing 'armored combat'.

From my perspective, what Fork is doing here is continuing to more realistically approximate unarmored combat with a minimally-encumbering protective suit on, instead of padding the weapons. That makes SCA sport combat more appealing to me.

I don't have hobbies, I'm just developing a robust post-apocalyptic survival skillset.
Isk
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Ryker » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:10 am

you have to remember about SCA combat, is that no matter what you ARE wearing...you are considered to be wearing a chain mail hauberk and a helmet with a nase.

Isk wrote:Wisp, personally, I really like where they are going with this. One thing that has always bothered me about the SCA is how their combat sport simulates unarmored fighting techniques while requiring fairly heavy armor. This invisible armor approach makes the idea of SCA fighting much more appealing to me from an 'attempt to realistically recreate combat' perspective.
Ryker, member of the Mighty Mountie Militia
Ryker
Brute
Brute

Realm: Mountie Militia
Unit: Div III

Postby Isk » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:39 am

Ryker wrote:you have to remember about SCA combat, is that no matter what you ARE wearing...you are considered to be wearing a chain mail hauberk and a helmet with a nase.
That's a good point, Ryker. And if people really wore chain it would make the fighting style more valid since in the age of chain they seem to have hit each other on the chain in much the same way they would have without the chain on. The historical accounts do record some people dying from the bruises, usually hours to days after the fighting. IIRC, a great many of the gory battle wounds in mass graves from the time are associated with the lower legs, though...

At the end of the day, the SCA has come up with a very workable combat game that many people are very happy with and enjoy playing. As a sport it is every bit as valid as what we do in Belegarth or Olympic Fencing or Tae Kwon Do. I just think that I would personally find a variation of the SCA where the armor is more like safety gear to allow sparring with more accurate weapons to be more realistic and enjoyable. This is what I like about Forkbeard's minimalist, invisible armor approach.

Isk
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Forkbeard » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:40 am

Isk, you hit it straight on, man.
Wisp,
I can't afford the steel armor I want. Not at the quality that I need. If I could it would be spring steel and period and light as hell. But that is beyond me.
Since the SCA is assuming we are all in a padded jack, chain shirt and open helm, I'm making my kit to act like that, but with palte bits all over instaed of chain and quilting.
I HAVE a truckload of 1/4" plastic in my garage and I'm always selling **** to LARPer, so I know how to work it.
This leads me to make more armor parts and do way more experimental **** than most people do when making a normal kit. I seem like I am furiously working on a way to make a super armor, but really I'm just bored off my * and have enough materials to keep **** around unitl I get it how I like it.
What's wrong with me wanting to have nice ****? And how does it affect the way I feel about how heavy foam weapons should be?
Right now I'm making hybrid, plastic steel gauntlets. I'm hoping they will wiegh less than 10 oz.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Arrakis » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Forkbeard: You da man.
Arrakis

Postby Freyson » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:39 pm

We had a bunch of crossover from the local SCA group for years and it was great to learn from each other. We would go over and use loaner gear then they would do the same. From them we learned a hard hitting technique, what you are calling 'follow through', from us they learned speed. A few of us still go back and forth every few months. Several of the knights and squires come down every 3 months or so just to have fun but they always * (in fun) about being bruised and winded. Belegarth is MUCH more aerobic. We pretty much got rid of the elite crap from them after the first shield bash and grapple. Now they are really supportive and we both try to send people to each other. Some of this may be due to (as GVK said) that several have either done or had close friends do hard foam fighting in the past.

An interesting thing several of them do with armor is not just the plastic with holes drilled in under period materials, but using gel pack for padding. Most of the armor these guys use is legal grade for Belegarth but backed by plastic. They only have to drop a few bits for fighting with us. But they add gel packs in some areas. They put a pouch inside the gambeson under the armpit and slide in the gel pack from the cooler, or netting in the helmet to hold one, stuff like that. One guy even had those mini motorcycle helmet fans in his helmet blowing over the gel pack. Sounds pretty stupid until you realize it hits 115 heat index here for 3 months plus a year. I personally liked the guy who stored his armor in a freezer in the garage and put it in a cooler to take to battle. It reminded me of the guys in Ohio who would throw their chain on the engine block in winter.
Freyson
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby Cedric » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:45 am

fork call me next time you go, i will come to your practice. i haven't fought sca since I moved due to work, but need to get back into it!
My favorite color is beer.
Always folow the gospel of Cedric, or ye shall be damned.
Cedric

Started Fighting: 01 Jan 1993
Realm: Ebonhold
Unit: EBF
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and board, spear

Postby Forkbeard » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:36 am

Freyson, that sound like science to me! Now my gears are really turnin. Gel packs! Who'da thunk that ****? And fans? I'm sadly behind in this little arms race
Cedric, I'll definetly call you, boss.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Forkbeard » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 am

Missed practice this week. I cut the front of my helmet open and replaced it with bars. It took 2 hours too long, so I missed practice. I really like it now. I believe it was not only too closed, it was just too small.
Next week I'll be back.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Forkbeard » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Made a new gorget today. Plastic brig type. It got plastic peices between two laters of leather. Pretty light and covers well. I bent the plates to fit my neck/shoulders so it lays flat under my shirt.
I'm also going to be able to wear paldrons on top of it.
Cool.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Arrakis » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:08 am

You need to get to posting pictures, Forky. I can't sit here and drool at words on a screen; that just looks wierd.
Arrakis

Postby Forkbeard » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Pictures, finally.
My helm looked like this
Now to looks like this
My torso was this
Now it's like this
Shovel greaves
Bazubands
New Gorget
I been havin tons of fun.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Spyn » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Looking good Fork. Should post a pic in your gear. I like the BP the most. I have some super light Kydex Demi's and going for the leather and kydex splint approach for most of the gear. Your helm was WAY to small btw.

Spyn
Spyn
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 01 Oct 1994
Unit: Rogue Company
Favorite Fighting Styles: Two Sword

Postby MeleeMoses » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 am

Fork ur a **** killer

lookin ill son....real ill
GS
"He may look like a hippie...But he's a warmonger"-Goat
MeleeMoses
Slayer
Slayer

Unit: GodSquad

Postby Forkbeard » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:16 am

It was WAY too small. Looking at the difference in the pics, I cant **** beleive those guys kept telling me to get used to it. Maybe they don't understand my ability to tear **** apart and rebuild it. They have as many wanna be fighters hanging around practice as they do real fighters. The wanna bes could all fight, but they all claim equipment problems. Maybe theres some business there. They all seem broke as a joke, though.
The helm fits now, though. I think this is really going to help.
I'm making leather demi's so that they will soften up over time. I've been using some that are really baggy. They were hardend once, but you can't really tell now. They move really good for it, though. I like that.
I love the plastic, man. You really can make about anything out of it, except a helm.
Thanks guys.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Forkbeard » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:10 pm

Holy ****! I figured it out.
I'm making finger gauntlets. I have the fingers doen already. The fingertips all gound out on the stick. The index and pinky both ground out all the way. I have all the parts made and will put them together tonight and tomorrow.
I still need to figure out the thumbs, they need to be soilid joints and ground out. I need to find a good set of pics of nice ones.
I'm following the wisby style hand and cuff. All the hidden parts are going to be plastic to save weight, but all the exposed plates, which are the important ones for strength, are 16 ga stainless.
Pics are on my facebook page, but I'll try to get them up here soon.
I had no idea how easy this would be. I mean, it's hard, but about1/10th as hard I thought.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Arrakis » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Well, **** yeah.
Arrakis

Postby Forkbeard » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:31 am

I dont know if this will post.
It a pic of the new finger. Well, one of them.
FB
Last edited by Forkbeard on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Caleidah » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 am

Link was broken.
Knight of Grond
Palatine of the Sons of Sylas
"But in life, the young king becomes a tyrant, and leads his people to war."
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Started Fighting: 03 Jan 2009
Realm: Grond
Unit: Sons of Sylas
Favorite Fighting Styles: Boot and Bottle

Postby Forkbeard » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 am

All right, that's sexy.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Arrakis » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

My God, Fork.

That's delicious.
Arrakis

Postby Ramius » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:06 pm

How much would you charge to make another set, exactly as you are describing (Wisby cuff w/plastic plates, fingers 16g steel)?

Or even how much would you charge for shaped finger set?

Fingered gauntlets are by far the second most expensive piece you can buy in the SCA (right behind AMAZING helmets). If they are easy enough to make for you....

YOU COULD BE SITTING ON A GOLD MINE, TREBEK!

-Ramius
Multisport Crossgaming Stickfighter

Acorn wrote:foam fighting is like ice cream: it comes in different flavors, but it's all delicious. and it's all ice cream.
Ramius
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2000

Postby Arrakis » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:04 am

There is great truth above this post.
Arrakis

Postby Forkbeard » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 am

After I finish mine I have to make a pair for Magnus.
After THAT, I'l know for sure how much they'll cost. Right now I'm still figureing out just what tools to use on which part. I'm leaving some serious hammer marks in some places becuase I don't have all the hammers and **** I need. (I only have about a dozen hammers now) You wouldn't believe how many **** hammers you need for this crap.
I'm thinking about $500-$600 a pair.
If I can get press parts made or figure out something majical, it could be less. As it is, I'm thinking its going to be about 50 hours labor(it takes a while to talk a piece of steel into the idea that it's the wrong shape and should look like your finger.)
Right now, it's Lyliths birthday, so I'm done for a couple days. I also need to get leather for the body of the gaunts from Magnus.
Thanks for your support, guys. It really help me keep going when the fingers are smashed.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Wisp » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:09 am

Hey Forkbeard,

Those look great! I'd like to see the finished photo when they are complete!

Will
Sol Invictus FTW!
Wisp
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Caleidah » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Partly inspired by this thread, I talked to a few guys from the local SCA kingdom and am going to go out to a practice this Wednesday to swing some more stick.
Knight of Grond
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Postby Forkbeard » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 am

DO IT!! it really helps you get a different veiw of fighting. I love it.
And ratten doesn't really hurt as much as you think.
Have fun, bro.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Caleidah » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Oh definitely. I'm really looking forward to it. That said, I know a few guys from the SCA group are going to be coming to our practice tomorrow to see what Belegarth is like.
Knight of Grond
Caleidah
Boo Radley

Postby Forkbeard » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:18 am

Show them all the stuff thats different.
Shield bashing and kicking. Grapling over 2 handed weapons, they love that.
And shield breaking. If any of them fight with greatweapons in the sca they will LOVE the idea of breaking shields. You could get a few new permantent fighters if you highlight the stuff they wish they could do in the sca.
I feel that once people realize they can play more than one game without drama, you can't stop them.
Most people, when they encounter onther groups, seem to feel like you're going to "steal their players". I always tell crossovers that they should absolutley NOT quit whatever other organisation they are currently with. Whatever they get from it(RolePlaying, Headshots, Whatever) they aren't going to get here. But what we have here is fun and they are welcome to it. It will increase their skills and enhance the other games they play.
Once you convince them they aren't being "stolen" to play our game, they come out whenever they get a chance.
Have fun.
FB

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Spyn » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Went out and fought on Sunday Fork. They were unprepared for a skilled two sword-er. As expected hitting people with rattan still very very fun, getting hit makes you not want to get hit again. I worked the ribs allot since most were head seekers.

SPyn
Spyn
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 01 Oct 1994
Unit: Rogue Company
Favorite Fighting Styles: Two Sword

Postby Arrakis » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Yeah... I really want to work on my two-stick in the SCA, but I need to get a really solid, protective kit before I go that route. Too many bruises...
Arrakis

Postby Ramius » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Arrakis wrote:Yeah... I really want to work on my two-stick in the SCA, but I need to get a really solid, protective kit before I go that route. Too many bruises...

You should totally put the WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHmbulance on your speed dial, too.

:)

You bruise a few times, your skin toughens up, and you learn to block better. Plus, when you wear less armor, people start to wonder for as my knight says, "Those who wear the least amount of armor are either badass or * crazy."

-Ramius
Multisport Crossgaming Stickfighter

Acorn wrote:foam fighting is like ice cream: it comes in different flavors, but it's all delicious. and it's all ice cream.
Ramius
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2000

Postby Arrakis » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:54 am

Well, sure.

But the only guys who come to the practice I've been hitting are a pair of Masters who like to fight pole, greatsword, and, to a lesser extent, S&B. You NEED thigh armor against those sorts of people, especially fighting Flo.
Arrakis

Postby Titan G » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 pm

you should totally out math them arrakis, then there is no need for protection
ABF
Squire to Sir Chance the Tall
Smile! It's Graavish!
the monster with the red right hand.
A Life well spent in pursuit of pointless hedonism.
You are to wit what Hellen Keller was to competitive paintball
Murder means never saying your sorry.
Happy to live in a world were piracy is once again a viable career choice.
"Look men, something in the distance we haven't burned yet!"- Sherman
Titan G
Mercenary
Mercenary

Started Fighting: 04 Apr 2004
Realm: Dur Demarion
Favorite Fighting Styles: stick jockering douche baggery

PreviousNext

Return to Fighting Skill Development & Training