Sam Hain 2009 - Pictures?

Post your Belegarth related pictures and video here

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Sam Hain 2009 - Pictures?

Postby Lianre » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Hello fellow Belegarth-ians. As many of us are aware Sam Hain ended last Sunday, October 4, 2009. I figure it may be too soon for others' pictures but I'm anxiously looking forward to them just the same. I couldn't find an existing topic on Sam Hain pictures 2009, so unless I simply can't find it, lemme know when any and all are up and ready to be seen, either a link or the name of the topic. Thanks! -Lianre :yinyang:

P.S. It was fun to meet and get to know new people, all of you, over my birthday weekend! :D
Lianre
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 21 May 2009
Realm: Ered Duath
Favorite Fighting Styles: Florentine & Blue with Shield.

Re: Sam Hain 2009 - Pictures?

Postby Ryu » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:46 pm

no pics are up yet, expect most of them in 3 to 4 days
...you wanna fight???
Ryu
Bandit
Bandit

Started Fighting: 18 Apr 2007
Realm: Rath
Unit: Feral HoRdE
Favorite Fighting Styles: being freaking lazy..
or sword and board

Postby Osric/Mageta » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Make it happen folks.
Western Uruk-Hai WAAAGH
Ravager
Team Pirate Ninja (since 2010)
Boris took me for a ride at CW14.
Osric/Mageta
Berserker
Berserker

Started Fighting: 01 May 2003
Realm: Aquilonia
Unit: Western Uruk-Hai
Favorite Fighting Styles: IN THE BUFF

Postby Lianre » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Look, I took a picture of my tent because I was proud I put it up for the first time at a campsite by myself (& missing 2 stakes I might add, which apparently vanished somewhere between setting it up in my backyard and Ogden), and that Orc/Knight painting on cloth at the entrance to the campsite that Kye did because it is awesome-ness.
(By the way, Forkbeard, I may have asked that question earlier in a silly way but I seriously had never heard of a campsite with PARKS before I went to Sam Hain! A campsite with a manicured park seems to defeat the purpose of camping, while the campsite for Chaos XIII was privately owned and seemed to have a diverse mix of this and that.)
Other than that I was too bummed to take any more photos on Friday because of my disappointing overall birthday outcome, (though I add it had its fun moments, too, including but not limited to Lady Lyllith's initiation to sing me a Happy Birthday song as well as the people from my realm Ered Duath's version, too),
and too frustrated on Saturday from the excessively painful fighting and inability to retaliate, to take any more photos for myself or others. I regret that now, I wish I took many photos. But that is past and all I can do now is hope someone is somewhat computer savvy to take a few seconds to upload their digital photos, unless they're like me and used a disposable camera and somehow doesn't feel it worth it to have developed and put to disc 2 single photos from Sam Hain.
Someone please post something. There are still specific photos from Chaos I haven't been able to get a hold of. Would it help others if I paid to have my 2 photos developed and posted them here, first?
People. Honestly.
Lianre
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Lianre » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:54 pm

And all is right with the world again. So, um, how do we delete old forums?
Lianre
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Pictures & Video