Armageddon Dates

Threads with info from past events

Moderators: telanar, Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Armageddon Dates

Postby Xooyan » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:49 pm

If you have concerns about the timing of the event, the dates are currently being discussed on the Nan Belegorn Board.

http://www.nanbelegorn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=84
Xooyan of Andredesweald
Genetically Enhanced Life Form and proud of it
Xooyan

Postby Sir Cairbre » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:30 am

I'll make the comment, "It's bull that they are not using this forum, but instead forcing us all to register with their ubb to even know what is being planned, total BS."
-Sir Cairbre Madøg
Sir Cairbre
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 01 Aug 1997
Realm: FightColumbus
Unit: Uruk-hai
Favorite Fighting Styles: Round Shield and Short Sword.

Postby Xooyan » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:03 am

I agree that their conversations should be cross posted here and I mentioned that on their boards; however, I don't think it's necessary to put it that way.
Xooyan of Andredesweald
Genetically Enhanced Life Form and proud of it
Xooyan

Postby arky » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:33 pm

madog wrote:"It's bull that they are not using this forum, but instead forcing us all to register with their ubb to even know what is being planned, total BS."

So either you are too lazy to put your input on their forum (they are running the event), or your just being a jackass. I didnt see you post last year when dunnharrow and arnor didnt really plan anything on the boards. Maybe you shopuld be happy that Arm is gonna kick * this year and if you wanna suggest something to the people running the event you go on their boards were the discussion is going on. I mean no other events are really planned on the national boards anyway, their discussed not planned. They are simply doing on their board instead of in person. Maybe you should be happy that their discussing it publicly and letting people give input.
-Dark Angel-
arky
Mercenary
Mercenary

Started Fighting: 0- 0-2002
Favorite Fighting Styles: fisticuffs, thunderdomes, 12 pace duels.

Postby Izareth » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:23 pm

It's not worth it. Keep up the good work, I'll do what I can to contribute and I look forward to a great event!
Captain Izareth Voldranai ak ni Rered Naw
Horde LongFang
Dreng of Dead River
Hand of the Gods Clan
King of Deals
Viking Bastards. Your inferiority, our inspiration.
(\_/)
(O.o)
Izareth
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Bodhi » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:09 pm

Our realm decided awhile ago that it would be easier for us to organize on our own boards. There are a lot of things going on that we as a group need to have our hands on without having them get swamped by everyone trying to throw there two cents in, as it often happens with topics on the national board. Many of the people that often contribute the most to events are involved in helping us and those that only seem to want to throw in comments that dont get us anywhere seem to lack the will to jump onto our board give them. If you really want to help out with things then please sign onto our boards and tell us what you can do to help.
Bodhi,
Final solution to all things needing final solutions.
Bodhi
Mercenary
Mercenary

Realm: High Spires
Unit: Horde

Postby Dr. Kazi » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:03 pm

We are going to start cross-posting things as they get figured out. Expect us to start making announcements within the next week or so.
Dr. Kazi
Berserker
Berserker

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:18 pm

So what's the plans, guys?

Need to put in for work soon for both ARM and RAG. And nee to get cracking on planning feast.

Thanks.
-Ilariia Bulochnika, Esquire.
Viking Buddy
Food Craftsman
Kensman

The hero Belegarth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Viking *.
Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 3-2003
Realm: Knights Hollow
Unit: Empire of the Wolf
Favorite Fighting Styles: Mace and Board
Flail and Board
Archery

Return to Past Armageddons