DIRECTIONS TO ARMAGEDDON

Threads with info from past events

Moderators: telanar, Belegarth: Forum Moderators

DIRECTIONS TO ARMAGEDDON

Postby Jikanta » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:25 pm

Directions:
You need to go to Westville, IL, which is near Danville, IL. Get on I74 and go to exit 215a (Georgetown Rd). Go south past Speedway and Burger King, into Westville, past Dairy Queen - a total of about 10 minutes of driving. You will see a CVS drugstore on your left, at which point you need to turn left onto Main St. Drive for another 15 minutes, the road curves a lot but just keep going. When you see a graveyard on your left you're almost there! Just after the graveyard there will be an entrance to Forest Glen on your left. Once you're in the park remember the speed limit is 20mph! Follow the signs to "campgrounds" and then "group campgrounds". The pavement turns into a gravel road, and shortly you will see the fighting field and troll tent.
Jikanta
Doesn't like funny ranks given to her...

Realm: Dur-Demarion

Re: DIRECTIONS TO ARMAGEDDON

Postby Catalina » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:04 am

Jikanta wrote:The pavement turns into a gravel road, and shortly you will see the fighting field and troll tent.

The "shortly" part is what got me the first time I went. Since you have to drive so slowly because the road is narrow and bumpy, it seems like you drive forever! So don't lose faith! You will eventually come out of the woods and see the open field and the troll tent!
Yo ho ho and a bottle of lube.

Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly.
Catalina
Recruit
Recruit

Postby OniAsu » Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:04 am

Can I start begging for a ride already? Cause me no drive.
OniAsu
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Sirius » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:11 pm

how exactly would i get to place from DeKalb Il
Ha HA Ha
Sirius
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 0- 0-2004
Realm: duharrow
Unit: jesters court