this geddon will be the best one i have run yet

Threads with info from past events

Moderators: telanar, Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Re: this geddon will be the best one i have run yet

Postby Calarn the Black » Fri May 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Bo, last Arm was great...make this one better, and the fun can't be contained. I'm very much looking forward to the new feast ideas you've been testing.
Sir Calarn the Black
Knight Lt. of House Dregoth
Knight of Tir Asleen
Calarn the Black
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0-10-2002
Realm: Tir Asleen
Unit: House Dregoth
Favorite Fighting Styles: Blue and Board
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Theros the Large » Sun May 16, 2010 1:50 am

I have been taking to time to read all of the posts in both of the threads about Armageddon.

I will be attending and looking forward to great fighting, good partying and hopefully seeing Bo outdo my Fancy Feast in opulance and style.
Theros the Large
House Hellhammer
Squire to Sir Killian
Master of House Buffet
Rancor Keeper
Theros the Large
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 01 Sep 2000

Postby Beck » Mon May 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Err, I'm fine with 30-40 bucks. A big feast with brisket would be 20+ anyway.

Okay, I'm not sure if I'm going to rag or Geddon yet (Sorry) but I do have seom question.
I'm 16, do parents need to wear garb? They won't be fighting
Do they need to pay the 40? If they don't eat ect. If they do, hey I understand and I'll help pay for it also.
How many people? You said you're planning for 275?
Will there be vendors and stuff?
Yeah, that's all I got and I need to say thanks for doing this man, people like you make the world go 'round.
Noik wrote:And Beck that was dumb.

Forkbeard wrote:This Beck kid is a moron.
FB
Beck
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 25 May 2008
Realm: Northlands
Unit: ABF
Favorite Fighting Styles: SnB, Two Stick, Single

Postby bo1 » Mon May 17, 2010 4:36 pm

hey beck if they are just going to hang out so you can go, i still recomend feast. my parents are coming, my kids too, and they all pay their way in.

we usually have vendors, but with feri's house going up ikn smoke and such, i am not sure she will be there or not.

garb is only required on the fightihng field. encouraged but people shouldnt get to upset if they are not too " in the front" for pictures and such.

but it is up to them. i am trying to avoid this situation, because it always ends up with people trying to cheap the way out. i realize that your parents are their so you can also go.

pm me and i will make adjustments for you so that all parties may be happy.
Sir Beauregaurd Brutus Elevo
Knight of Rhun
High Commander of
Clan of the Hydra
That's Mr. Implacable to you.
If you disagree disrespectfully, the boards are a much better read.
Dane
bo1
The Nightbringer

Favorite Fighting Styles: whatever peter the quick is doing just like everyone else

Postby Aelin Greenbough » Mon May 17, 2010 8:46 pm

Looking forward to this; a handful of us are making the 16+ hour drive from Nan Nehelduin (Ottawa, Canada) for this one... It's going to be nearly everyone's first event - 'cept for me, I made it out to Okfest last year.
Aelin Greenbough
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 14 Aug 2009
Realm: Nan Nehelduin
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & board, Always learning

Postby Crynolyn » Mon May 17, 2010 10:05 pm

Bo, I want you to know that this president supports all of your decisions. ;)

Satanaka.... good grief man, all you do is complain. If you don't like the price then stay home.

If this price increase is an honest issue with Realm leaders of Belegarth, then by all means, the Realm leaders should bring it up for a vote. I daresay that the majority of Belegarth cares about the future strength of our sport more than the price increase. If that much money is breaking your budget then you honestly should be staying home and going to work.

Most sports out there cost a LOT more than Belegarth, I don't feel like there's any reason to complain.

For instance, I spend $35 every month and $50 a year for dues and yearly insurance with my roller derby league. That's $470 a year. Worth every penny in my opinion.

I'm really excited about Geddon this year. I love Stonehouse park, I love Bo's cooking, and I love Belegarth.

Let me know where you need help Bo :)
Crynolyn
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 23 Oct 1999
Realm: Geek Fight Club
Unit: Dark Angels

Postby Satanaka » Tue May 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Thank you for your words Crynolyn. I am so glad you can add your opinion. I am also glad to see that you are 100%in support of Belegarth supplying Alcohol. I need to make sure and print this.

Which was one of the questions I had- which was: was this a War council issue? Belegarth Officers? or just the event coordinators?

Thank you for steping forward and giving me a piece of the information I was asking about.

Oh my gosh- you are so right- when I compare Belegarth cost to wanting to race Indy cars- WOW!!! what a savings or if I look into professional rodeo cowboy- Shesh!!! that is so much $$$ compared. And Yatch Racing!!! SHAZAM!!!! Crynolyn- have you priced the newest yatchs???? You guys just are so right- why should I question ANYTHING- when the price of owning and racing a yatch is so $$$$$$$$$

I mean- I must just be silly to look at a price break down, to compare events event to event and over time) and such (like Octoberfest $30) and look at where money goes and for what. Yeah- i can see how ANYONE that ever questions anything is just complainning...

But- look- Hmmmm seems like other members have asked some of the same questions. I guess anyone that questions- are just complainning...

oh- BTW- I think we are ALL in agreement that we all love, enjoy and care about Belegarth... I take it- that is a given (in my understanding)

This doesn't directly mean anything BUT I'll mention it. I had a Tax teacher that said (paraphrase) "... when people get upset or can't give you a simple straight answer to a question- dig deeper..."

Thank you for the CONCERN for my personel interest. I'll take your advice into consideration....

Crynolyn wrote:Bo, I want you to know that this president supports all of your decisions. ;)

Satanaka.... good grief man, all you do is complain. If you don't like the price then stay home.

If this price increase is an honest issue with Realm leaders of Belegarth, then by all means, the Realm leaders should bring it up for a vote. I daresay that the majority of Belegarth cares about the future strength of our sport more than the price increase. If that much money is breaking your budget then you honestly should be staying home and going to work.

Most sports out there cost a LOT more than Belegarth...
Satanaka
Ninja
Ninja

Started Fighting: 12 May 1992
Realm: Dur Demarion
Unit: Templar Draconis Kestevara
Favorite Fighting Styles: Right side of the Sword

Postby Dane » Tue May 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Shhhhhhhhhh.

Shh, shh, shh, shhhhhhhhhhh.
Graavish wrote:it's not the weight of the weapon that makes for a solid hit, it's how much i don't like you when i'm swinging.

If they don't take it, then it wasn't sufficient.
Dane
Warrior
Warrior

Started Fighting: 18 Jun 2007
Realm: Numenor
Unit: The Amyr
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board, Single Blue

Postby Crynolyn » Tue May 18, 2010 9:56 pm

I can't even take that seriously. Thanks for the laughs
Crynolyn
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Peregrine » Wed May 19, 2010 6:49 am

something about polyvinylchloride leaching into the brain, causing slow reactions and high crossing. -Sir Beauregaurd-

Sir Peregrine the Paragon of Paladins
Thengel of Muxlovia.
Loyal brother in arms to Sir Beauregaurd

Clan of the Hydra
Peregrine
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 01 Oct 2004
Realm: Muxlovia
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: sword and board
florentine
archery

Postby Bodmin » Wed May 19, 2010 7:05 am

Satanaka I don't wanna hear about your price breakdowns and tax teacher's and ****, your just * lien and getting me *.
Bodmin
Berserker
Berserker

Unit: Hell Hammer

Postby Satanaka » Wed May 19, 2010 9:12 am

bodmin- put the crack pipe down- you already posted this... :devil:

What? are we not ALL adding comedic relief???? :devil:

Bodmin wrote:Satanaka I don't wanna hear about your price breakdowns and tax teacher's and ****, your just * lien and getting me *.
Satanaka
Ninja
Ninja

Postby Peregrine » Wed May 19, 2010 9:33 am

something about polyvinylchloride leaching into the brain, causing slow reactions and high crossing. -Sir Beauregaurd-

Thengel of Muxlovia.

Clan of the Hydra
Peregrine
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

florentine
archery

Postby Jarvis » Wed May 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Satanaka wrote:Thank you for your words Crynolyn. I am so glad you can add your opinion. I am also glad to see that you are 100%in support of Belegarth supplying Alcohol. I need to make sure and print this.

Which was one of the questions I had- which was: was this a War council issue? Belegarth Officers? or just the event coordinators?

Thank you for steping forward and giving me a piece of the information I was asking about.

Oh my gosh- you are so right- when I compare Belegarth cost to wanting to race Indy cars- WOW!!! what a savings or if I look into professional rodeo cowboy- Shesh!!! that is so much $$$ compared. And Yatch Racing!!! SHAZAM!!!! Crynolyn- have you priced the newest yatchs???? You guys just are so right- why should I question ANYTHING- when the price of owning and racing a yatch is so $$$$$$$$$

I mean- I must just be silly to look at a price break down, to compare events event to event and over time) and such (like Octoberfest $30) and look at where money goes and for what. Yeah- i can see how ANYONE that ever questions anything is just complainning...

But- look- Hmmmm seems like other members have asked some of the same questions. I guess anyone that questions- are just complainning...

oh- BTW- I think we are ALL in agreement that we all love, enjoy and care about Belegarth... I take it- that is a given (in my understanding)

This doesn't directly mean anything BUT I'll mention it. I had a Tax teacher that said (paraphrase) "... when people get upset or can't give you a simple straight answer to a question- dig deeper..."

Thank you for the CONCERN for my personel interest. I'll take your advice into consideration....

what
Jarvis
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 17 Oct 2006
Realm: King of Rhun

Postby Xavier » Wed May 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Aelin Greenbough wrote:Looking forward to this; a handful of us are making the 16+ hour drive from Nan Nehelduin (Ottawa, Canada) for this one... It's going to be nearly everyone's first event - 'cept for me, I made it out to Okfest last year.

Yay for northern alliance!

Satanaka I don't wanna interrupt and Ima let you finish but..

The event cost for us will be a bit more factoring in exchange rates and the long drive and we're still going :)

That said: hope to see you there? Thunder Guard always looks forward to chatting/sparring with you
Xavier Of Thunder Guard
Member of The Northern Alliance
Guard of Clan Of The Hydra
Member of Dark Hydra
Tor wrote:Belegarth is a who gives a ****, because Shut Up.
Xavier
Barbarian
Barbarian

Started Fighting: 15 Jun 2006
Realm: Thunder Guard
Unit: Clan Of The Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear
Bat And Board
Red

Postby Zwei ap Owen » Wed May 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Just out of curiosity, Satanaka, how do you reconcile these two statements, the former from this thread, and the latter from the Knights' Forum:

Satnaka wrote:I have noticed that over the last 5 years- the cost has gone up BUT in most events the food is worse than 10 years ago

Satanaka wrote:I have not attended a feast in a while (years) due mostly to the long lines and not wanting anything.

Try to give me a simple, straightforward answer. I don't have thick enough gloves to 'dig deeper' with you.
His Grace Sir Zwei ap Owen Liberator Domus Wyndhavinis
Arch Episcopus Venedotiae Dei Gratia
Dominus Meridiani Marchium
Miles Ordinis S. Mycaelis et S. Gorgii
Viking Illigetimus
Camhalta Fiannae
Lepidissimus Vir
Zwei ap Owen
Hero
Hero

Realm: Gwynedd
Favorite Fighting Styles: Excommunication

Postby Satanaka » Wed May 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Hmmmm...... Seems like a mute question. edited & deleted...
Last edited by Satanaka on Sun May 23, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Satanaka
Ninja
Ninja

Postby Satanaka » Wed May 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Well- if I had a say in it- I'd try to make it where anyone that drove over 10 hours gets in free. "We" have done that or reduced the price in the past. BUT-...

Xavier wrote:
Aelin Greenbough wrote:Looking forward to this; a handful of us are making the 16+ hour drive from Nan Nehelduin (Ottawa, Canada) for this one... It's going to be nearly everyone's first event - 'cept for me, I made it out to Okfest last year.

Yay for northern alliance!
Satanaka I don't wanna interrupt and Ima let you finish but..
The event cost for us will be a bit more factoring in exchange rates and the long drive and we're still going :)
That said: hope to see you there? Thunder Guard always looks forward to chatting/sparring with you
Last edited by Satanaka on Sun May 23, 2010 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Satanaka
Ninja
Ninja

Postby Zwei ap Owen » Wed May 19, 2010 10:49 pm

Satanaka wrote:I hope this answers your question Owen

Not really, but I didn't expect it to, either.

Also, my name is Zwei. 'Ap' means 'son of', so Owen (yes, that Owen for those who know him) is my father (in-game, not irl). It's an easy mistake to make, though, so I won't blame you. Just an FYI.
His Grace Sir Zwei ap Owen Liberator Domus Wyndhavinis
Arch Episcopus Venedotiae Dei Gratia
Dominus Meridiani Marchium
Miles Ordinis S. Mycaelis et S. Gorgii
Viking Illigetimus
Camhalta Fiannae
Lepidissimus Vir
Zwei ap Owen
Hero
Hero

Realm: Gwynedd
Favorite Fighting Styles: Excommunication

Postby Apollo » Thu May 20, 2010 1:45 am

I apologize for interrupting but i figured i would just put in the word of a newcomer to the sport. I haven't even gone to an event yet but it seems like this one is going to be pretty good. I know Bo and though no one really knows me yet it seems like this thread should be about how great and exciting all of us can make this event and not what problems we all have with it. I figure there are always problems with anything in a sport like this and there are threads that can be made for that. I came on here because it was about how it was going to be the best 'Geddon ever and instead of figuring out why i got distracted by this intense argument about price. I get that all of that is important but could you maybe take it to another thread. It just kinda bummed me out to read about the money issues instead of how paying the $40 dollars would contribute to an exciting event. Again, I get that I am a nobody but it is entirely possible that even a blind squirrel finds a nut.
Apollo
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 18 Feb 2010
Realm: Rhun

Postby bo1 » Thu May 20, 2010 8:34 am

apollo, thanks you have won the thread.

this is pressing my patience. saki go talk about price to WC. please, we are done here.

this geddon is going be amazing.
Knight of Rhun
High Commander of
Clan of the Hydra
Dane
bo1
The Nightbringer

Favorite Fighting Styles: whatever peter the quick is doing just like everyone else

Postby Satanaka » Thu May 20, 2010 8:40 am

Good point Appollo. Sometimes the simple answer is the best.

Bo- I agree and appologize.

I do not plan to post about my questions- I'd hope there are no other post as well.

Apollo wrote:I apologize for interrupting but i figured i would just put in the word of a newcomer to the sport. I haven't even gone to an event yet but it seems like this one is going to be pretty good. I know Bo and though no one really knows me yet it seems like this thread should be about how great and exciting all of us can make this event and not what problems we all have with it. I figure there are always problems with anything in a sport like this and there are threads that can be made for that. I came on here because it was about how it was going to be the best 'Geddon ever and instead of figuring out why i got distracted by this intense argument about price. I get that all of that is important but could you maybe take it to another thread. It just kinda bummed me out to read about the money issues instead of how paying the $40 dollars would contribute to an exciting event. Again, I get that I am a nobody but it is entirely possible that even a blind squirrel finds a nut.
Satanaka
Ninja
Ninja

Postby Crynolyn » Thu May 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Looking forward to meeting you Apollo ! Thank you for the wise words
Crynolyn
Veteran
Veteran

Postby bo1 » Thu May 20, 2010 4:35 pm

cryn you will really like that kid. he has all the upside and a great attitude.
Knight of Rhun
High Commander of
Clan of the Hydra
Dane
bo1
The Nightbringer

Postby Big King Jimmy » Sun May 23, 2010 4:57 am

This awesomeness of this 'Geddon will be seen from space, and won't kill aquatic life.
King of Dunharrow
Commander of Clan of the Hydra
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 5-2001
Realm: Dunharrow
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bat and Board, Archery, Spear

Postby bo1 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:50 am

this geddon will make the oil spill in the gulf of mexico reflect sunlight and cure global warming
Knight of Rhun
High Commander of
Clan of the Hydra
Dane
bo1
The Nightbringer

Postby Big King Jimmy » Mon May 24, 2010 2:34 pm

This Geddon will be hotter than a gulf on fire.
King of Dunharrow
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Peregrine » Mon May 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Big Jimmy wrote:This Geddon will be hotter than a gulf on fire.

yet with cool comfortable breezes.
Last edited by Peregrine on Wed May 26, 2010 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thengel of Muxlovia.

Clan of the Hydra
Peregrine
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

florentine
archery

Postby Brietta » Tue May 25, 2010 11:15 pm

So wish I was going to be coming. Just reading all the chatter/banter made me want to go. Is that bad? :devil:

But alas, I shall be saving my coins for cross country trip this fall to see my first grandchild when HE makes his debut.

Bo...have an absolute blast and do your best. When the dust settles I am sure it will have been one hell of a weekend.

Brie

PS ... if we were attending we would consider a weekend of fun, fighting, food and friends well worth the enterance of $120 (me, the master and the last spawn still in residence) with seven children I can stand and attest that $40 a weekend per kid/person is CHEAP entertainment! Movie and snacks would cost more and last two HOURS!
*~*~Brietta~*~*
Founder and Monarch of Donkre Vateran

When I release the pressure, you shall be dead...

not non-com really, more like medically benched archer...* it all!
Brietta
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 27 Mar 2010
Realm: Donkre Vateran
Unit: Knights of the Dark Waters
Favorite Fighting Styles: Archery

Postby Hash » Thu May 27, 2010 9:55 pm

finally got the confirmation that I will be attending, very very excited.
GYROS!
if you are the big tree, we are the small axe
Hash
Monkey
Monkey

Started Fighting: 10 Jun 2008
Realm: Rhovanion
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and board

Postby bo1 » Fri May 28, 2010 9:42 am

congrats, gyros will be amazing.
Knight of Rhun
High Commander of
Clan of the Hydra
Dane
bo1
The Nightbringer

Postby Big King Jimmy » Fri May 28, 2010 12:23 pm

This events awesome factor will be OVER 9000!
King of Dunharrow
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby megs » Sat May 29, 2010 11:11 am

I am hoping to attend!
Time off request has been put in (with time for attending a family reunion rolled in to the request) so here's hoping the powers that be see fit to oblige.

I'll post further once I receive confirmation, if all goes my way, I'll be more than willing to help with what ever needs to be helped with ... medic, cooking, serving feast, troll, weapons check greeter (I totally want a walmart smock tabard!)

geeked!
Mudd Wench #1

It's like candy, but with blood, which is so much better!
megs
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby bo1 » Sat May 29, 2010 2:07 pm

megs you may help in any way you wish. in the short time i have known you, you have been most helpful and had an awesome attitude.
Knight of Rhun
High Commander of
Clan of the Hydra
Dane
bo1
The Nightbringer

Postby Sir Guts » Sun May 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Bo i will be there fri morning or fri night not sure yet due to work, but after reading all the bs from a certain someone, anything i can do to help make the event better i offer my services up to you for.
Guts, sometimes Gutz
Sir Guts
Brute
Brute

Location: a box inside a box that is next to another box on top of a third box
Realm: Nightfort
Unit: Brotherhood Of The Falcon
Favorite Fighting Styles: Gross Burger and Dagger

Postby megs » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 am

awwwwww....you're too kind Bo :angel: (believe me...my attitude is most certainly NOT always awesome...hehehe)

Time off approved!
Now.....how to get from southern Ohio (where the family reunion is) to geddon........
Mudd Wench #1

It's like candy, but with blood, which is so much better!
megs
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Solusar » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:27 am

I simply can not wait for the awesome to unfold.
Squire Solusar Oma'Ragh McFeelgood, the Usurper
Squire to Sir Rune of Mittlemarch
I fight Dagorhir, but I'm still cool somehow.
Solusar
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 01 Sep 2001
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and board, Red, Red +back shield,

Postby Arthur » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:52 am

Ok this will be my third national event and I am hyped about it. As long as temps will be above the freezing point it will take the number two spot, and it will not be that hard to make number one.

I am just hoping that I can help out with weapons check and heralding (assuming the weekend before goes well) and then I have that requested double shift at troll (hoping that I can get the two slots on Thursday morning so I can keep Friday and Saturday open for other things-see above as well as sin night and fighting. I would help out with more but this is my first arm and I want to take part in the epic-ness.

Big Jimmy wrote:This events awesome factor will be OVER 9000!

Well we will need to crush something with our bear hands.
Arthur
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 16 Aug 2008
Realm: Skaravre

Postby BattleChrist » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Well things are looking good for me making this so now i just need people to help me survive because im going to have no money lol.
You gotta wonder what's up with that guy..... it's like god spilled a person.
BattleChrist
Thug
Thug

Realm: Ebonhold
Unit: EBF
Favorite Fighting Styles: Getting lucky

Postby Dane » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:58 pm

We've got you, man.
Graavish wrote:it's not the weight of the weapon that makes for a solid hit, it's how much i don't like you when i'm swinging.

If they don't take it, then it wasn't sufficient.
Dane
Warrior
Warrior

Started Fighting: 18 Jun 2007
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board, Single Blue

Postby Slagar » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:43 pm

BattleChrist wrote:Well things are looking good for me making this so now i just need people to help me survive because im going to have no money lol.

Lefties gotta stick together. PM me whatever you need, it'll be there friday morning along with me. I've got spare camping kit, and I intend to bring plenty of groceries. Lemme know.
Numenorean expatriate
Gaffi Stick of the Sand Plains
Retainer to Squire Trogdor
Slagar
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 18 Oct 2006
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board

Postby bo1 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 pm

i realize that this horse is dead and buried, but allow me to indulge myself.

i just transfered 1500.00 in prereg to our account. that is to my knowlege the largest prereg i have done to date. there is another week of time left. so please go prereg. but thanks to those that have.
Knight of Rhun
High Commander of
Clan of the Hydra
Dane
bo1
The Nightbringer

Postby A Pimp Named Kabibbles » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:44 pm

This event is gunna be *, big ones.
Mack Daddy of Khazad-Dum
Dark-Guard
"If you can dodge traffic, you can dodge a ball" I gess I cant dodge a ball
Team Purple........*
A Pimp Named Kabibbles
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 0-10-2003
Realm: Khazad-Dum
Unit: Dark Guard
Favorite Fighting Styles: The one were your moms feet are behind her head

Postby Arrakis » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 pm

This event is gonna rock faces OFF.
Arrakis
Warning: Knows Math

Started Fighting: 17 Jun 2007
Realm: Crystal Groves
Unit: Omega
Favorite Fighting Styles: No gimmicks.

Postby Big King Jimmy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:49 pm

This event will help stop world hunger.
King of Dunharrow
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Peanut of Loderia » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Then start it again.
Peanut of Loderia
Mercenary
Mercenary

Started Fighting: 0- 2-2007
Realm: Loderia
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and board

Postby Big King Jimmy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 pm

No, that will be my job. Can't wait for feast.
King of Dunharrow
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby BattleChrist » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 am

I just can not **** wait for this event, I've got this feeling it's going to be the ****.
You gotta wonder what's up with that guy..... it's like god spilled a person.
BattleChrist
Thug
Thug

Realm: Ebonhold
Unit: EBF
Favorite Fighting Styles: Getting lucky

Postby Big King Jimmy » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 am

BC, you're riding with Elwrath aren't you? Then even after the event is gonna be the ****, because we'll be riding back together.
King of Dunharrow
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Arrakis » Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:11 am

Me and Dagg are rollin' up reppin' the Bluegrass and it's gonna be siiiickk.

Plus I finally get to meet a lot of you bastards.
Arrakis
Warning: Knows Math

Started Fighting: 17 Jun 2007
Realm: Crystal Groves
Unit: Omega
Favorite Fighting Styles: No gimmicks.

PreviousNext

Return to Past Armageddons