Waiver!

Threads with info from past events

Moderators: telanar, Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Waiver!

Postby Tails » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:00 am

RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND TRAINING AGREEMENT

I, the undersigned, understand and acknowledge that the program that I am about to attend and participate in is being presented by Belegarth Medieval Combat Society (BMCS). The Officers and their agents of BMCS shall herein be known as Hosts.

I, the undersigned, understand that participation in the events and the practice sessions of BMCS includes possible strenuous physical encounters between myself and other training partners or officers that could lead to serious physical discomfort, and, or, permanent impairment. IN.______

By signing this release form, I give my full consent to such contact and physical activities that may cause me bodily harm or death. I hereby acknowledge that I fully realize that during the training I will always at all times have the option of withdrawing from participation in any exercise or combat, and that it is my personal responsibility to decide which exercises and combats that I will participate in. I hereby also represent that I am physically and emotionally fit to engage in these combat activities. I also acknowledge that the members of BMCS are under no obligation to require me to prove my degree of health and fitness. I further acknowledge that by entering into the training, that at any time during the training I may be exposed to a risk or personal injury or death arising out of possible negligence, unavoidable accident, or otherwise, due to the very nature of the combat activities. IN.______

I understand that BMCS, the officers, nor their agents, warranty the fighting field to be free from debris or defects. IN.______

If my conduct, actions or statements while participating in or attending the training are determined to be inappropriate or detrimental to the safety or well being of the other participants, I shall willingly comply with the request of the BMCS Officers, or their agents known as Marshals/Heralds to remove myself and my effects from the site of training or combat immediately. I acknowledge that through my own actions I may be liable for injuries to Persons and/or property. IN.______

By signing this agreement and as part of the consideration for participating in attending the combat or training, it is my stated intention to knowingly assume all risks involved in participating in or attending these events and training, and to BMCS, and their officers and agents from any responsibilities or liability for any injury, physical or emotional, that I may sustain while participating in or attending the training. I fully understand and agree that the Hosts and their agents will not be held liable for any injuries, damages, or death caused by or resulting from negligence of the Hosts, which is caused in whole or in part by any of my acts, including negligent acts. IN.______

I agree for myself and successors, that the above representations are contractually binding, and are not mere recitals, and that should I or my successors assert my claim in contravention of this Agreement, I or my successors shall be liable for the expense (including but not limited to, legal fees) incurred by the other party or parties. No officer or agent has the authority to modify this agreement orally. A waiver of any provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a modification of any other provision, or as consent to any other subsequent waiver or modification. IN.______

Have you been convicted of a crime that requires you to register as a sex offender?________________________________________

I have fully read, understand and agree to everything stated in this release form. IN.______

Applicant’s Signature: _______________________________________________________ Date:_________________

Printed Name: ____________________________________________________________ D/O/B/:_________

Fighting Name: _______________________________________

Address: _____________________________________________ Notary Public Seal

Phone #: (_______)__________________________
"Favorite Fighting Styles: adsfdsfsdssdsdsd"
-Seanyviala-
Tails
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 22 Aug 2007
Realm: Morva
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Working the Pole