I WENT TO CHAOS WARS XV AND HAD TOO MANY GOOD TIMES!

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

I WENT TO CHAOS WARS XV AND HAD TOO MANY GOOD TIMES!

Postby Spike » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:42 pm

I really just want to thank everyone involved in the coordination and execution of this years Chaos Wars. I traveled nearly three days by Greyhound bus just to make it out here to Idaho. Each and every person who did their part needs to know that a breakdown, bus driver heart attack, and throwing a woman off the bus for smoking crack in the bathroom was all worth it for the blast I've had out here with all of you. There were more of you to name than I could ever successfully list.

To everyone who was not there, I would absolutely suggest you now start begging for a solid event date next year, start requesting off from work as soon as possible, and prepare yourself for the best event you will ever attend.
Spike
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 9- 0-2003
Realm: Pyke
Unit: Horde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear

Re: I WENT TO CHAOS WARS XV AND HAD TOO MANY GOOD TIMES!

Postby Slated » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 am

While mine was more of a 12 hour car ride, I agree with everything said.

This was my first Chaos Wars and it was **** awesome. Thank you everyone who was there that made this past week the best of this summer.
Slated
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 0- 6-2007
Realm: Nomads
Favorite Fighting Styles: Hit 'em when they aren't looking

Postby Kage » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:10 am

Thank you to all worked their asses off. Elwrath and Sir Leaf for coordinating the event. Sir Cedric and Sir Par for weapons check and heralding. Sir Dio and Lady Grey for arrow checking.

A big thank you to Sir Dopp and his dad for Feast, and anyone who helped prepare it.

Three Fates thanks for being there this year so I could have food.

To the seamstresses and their family next door thanks for fixing my garb and treating me like family.

To Phira for amazing belly dancing all week long.

To Diego thanks for kicking me out of the Gladiator Pit. I probably would have just made it worse. (Ended up with some nicely bruised ribs and there is always next year)

GUS thanks for giving me some history of the area up there and some cool photo shooting.

Cryn thanks for getting me hammered on Monday in Beer Appreciation.

To the Knights of the Highlands I proud to be a squire in your ranks. You are all my brothers no matter what.

Congrats to anyone who won a competition or tourney

Congrats Babylon but you only won because CEDRIC WILLS IT.

See ya all next year or an upcoming event
Kage
21st Knight of the Highlands of Chaos
Ebonhold
Coffee with Kage
Kage
Slayer
Slayer

Realm: Ebonhold

Postby DelBaeth the Wookie » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:17 am

This Year was my very first Chaos, I had an amazing time. Thank you to all those who put it on. And i will be returning next Year.
DelBaeth the Wookie
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 11 Jul 2008
Realm: Talinor
Unit: River Hounds
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board

Postby Kraylose » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 am

I would like to say thank you to everyone who was there at Chaos Wars 15 and helped make it an awesome event more than worth the 20+ hour car ride there.

Reverend and Hendell, thank you for asking me to help out in your respective units trials. They were incredibly fun and entertaining.

Three Fates Inn, you were awesome, kept me from starving again.

Elwrath, Par, Cedric, everyone involved in running the event, you did a great job

And once again, it was awesome making new friends out in the west and seeing everyone I met last year again.

Kraylose of Horde
I'm de ogre from Eriador who likes picking on pinkies and goblyns.

Hordes mover of people and things.

Do you have questions about monsterdom? Come talk to me, I can help you out.

I'm a nomad, I show up almost anywhere and sometimes without warning.
Kraylose
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 20 Aug 2007
Realm: Eriador
Favorite Fighting Styles: Whatever gets the job done

Postby Orion Nomad » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Thank you so much to all who made this a great week. The heralds who kept us safe from ourselves and each other, all those who worked behind the scenes, and the people who kept it all so clean by dealing with so much trash. Thanx to all who came from near and far for makeing it such a fantastic week. Most especialy a big thanx to the ranch owners who not only hosted us all , but fed my son several times.
Thank you.
Orion Nomad
Backstabber
Backstabber

Started Fighting: 0- 0-1983

Postby The Great Gigsby » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Words can't express how much good times this event was.
-Giggles

HORDE WIN!
The Great Gigsby
Hero
Hero

Postby Midge Kai'Ironhand » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Agh, gods. Chaos was way too much fun. And sorry for those of you who tried, but nothing, not even a prior injury, was going to keep THIS off of the field.

Thank you to everyone who took the time and energy to put together the event, run it, and help with things like heralding, guard duty, weapons check, trash, etc. (especially those who didn't sign up and helped me anyway <3) You're all rock stars and deserve a lot of hugs for all that you've done for us.

Thank you to the people who helped take care of me, including but nowhere near limited to Elwrath, the Three Fates Inn, and the Forsaken, Andor, and Uruk-hai camps. Also Stephanie, Spot, and Phira(?) the morning I had my asthma problems--they got me taken care of and continued to check in on me.

And of course, to those who attended anyway--whether i saw you on the field or off, you were all pretty awesome and kept my spirits high, and helped keep me on track of what was going on when so I could either video / photograph things, cheer people on as they barreled in or went through trials, or got me on the field. Or, in Kain and Triv's cases, got me off--even when I didn't want to. Because you just wanted me safe <3

I don't think practices will ever be the same now, and I look forward to seeing you all at future events. Here's to next year's Chaos Wars!

Midget ,,
hug-monger of chaos
Last edited by Midge Kai'Ironhand on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Warmistress of Redeemed | Uruk Friend | Black Lion Fangirl
Order of the Eunuchs: First Eunuch of the Broken Shield
ImageImageImage
Midge Kai'Ironhand
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 12 Apr 2011
Realm: Babylon
Favorite Fighting Styles: Florentine, Shield & Dagger, Grapple

Postby Juicer » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:48 pm

You guys are all great.

Hearts.
Zwei ap Owen wrote:Juicer sho' nuff loves tuh shuffle.

Juiceros, the Deceptron. Kwisatz Haderach Musketeer from the future
Go headbutt a bullet.
Juicer
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 10 Aug 2004
Realm: Babylon. Blood in blood out.
Unit: HH
Favorite Fighting Styles: Brass knucks

Postby Sir Anastasia » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Thanks to all event coordinators and volunteers, you made this event one of the best yet.
Thanks to the pub peeps for encouraging nerd camp Anduril to come say Hi.
Big **** you to the City of Las Vegas (stuck in bumper-bumper traffic for 7 hours on the way home), which made a 16 hour trip home a 26 hour trip.
However, for Chaos and its people, I would do it all over again :)
Cofounder and Marshal of Andúril
Cofounder Battle for the Ring
Order of the Shining Tower
Order of the Western Flame

See you at Battle for the Ring in January www.battleforthering.com
Sir Anastasia
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 31 Aug 2001
Realm: Marshal of Anduril
Unit: Wardens
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & Board, Extreme Taunting

Postby Cheeseheart » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:01 pm

My strengths are normally in the field of written words...I can honestly say that I am at a loss for words at how to describe my experience at this year's Chaos Wars. The people that I (re)met were welcoming, warm, and inspirational. The fighting was exhilarating, and the opportunity to lend my efforts to a smooth event was well-received. If you don't already know, I live for the Gladiator Pits, and I'd like to thank the God Squad for making them a surreal experience for me, and allowing me to perform with as much heart as I did. A big thanks to all the event coordinators, heralds, and volunteers; I can only hope that I take a bigger part in all these things in the coming years. I'll be honest, this Chaos Wars was make or break for me, and I am happy to promise my return for as long as I can.
Sir Cheeseheart the Defiant
Founder of the Sith Empire
2nd Knight of the Western Flame

"I'll take character over reputation..."
Sith Happens
See you at Battle for the Ring XI: Journey to Hyrule
Cheeseheart
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 15 Oct 2008
Realm: Korriban
Unit: First Order of the Sith Empire
Favorite Fighting Styles: Using the Dark Side

Postby Acorn » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:33 pm

^^that is awesome.

This CW was phenomenal at bringing different groups of people together positively and often. I met and spoke too a TON of people i either didn't know or hadn't bothered to know. I am so excited and happy and proud that this event was as epic as it was. Thank you to all of you for coming out and being awesome.

Special thanks too:

Elwrath, Leaf, Sipris, Shino, Pithut, Dopp, and the other coordinators for putting it on and working so hard. Well done.
Jeff and Mel as always. Your home ans hospitality are spectacular.
The Dirty Words for the EPIC face melting concert at Monster Feast.
All the monsters and pikies who dressed up to make Tuesday's fighting fun.
House GS for being ridiculous and hilarious and hosting a great Glad PIt.
All the heralds and volunteers.
All those who shared food, and drink and love with people they didn't or hadn't known.
Valas and co for the AMAZING pub. You always bring people together.
D'Poetica, a.k.a. DJ Dragoon, Aphex for the scrump-tastic prestidigitation at Pub. Can't WAIT to do that again.
Thanks to you eastern kids who once again came out and brought more bamfness to CW. We love you. Come every year. That's not a request.
And thanks to all you Valkyrie girls who came out and fought. Thank you for giving us founders a chance and your trust. The intensity and caliber of you all is fantastic.

Next year is gonna be bomb-ca.com/epic.awesome.sauce.galore/

<3
Da'Nut,Catalyst: Tail of the Cataclusmos, Valkyries, Sus at BEST

Sare wrote:Acorn is the very template of awesome.
Acorn
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 0- 8-2002
Realm: Babylon Empire
Unit: Catalyst
Favorite Fighting Styles: S&B, Spear Frenzy

Postby Cedric » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:48 pm

I am so tired.
thanks elwrath, leaf, plithuit, shino, dopp, par, and the others that planned and ran this event, thank you to everyone who put in time and helped the event.
Thanks to gs, aphex, dirty words, and everyone else who ran entertainment for all us drunkards.
A big thanks to everyone, you all cleaned up so amazingly, that I made it home sunday and did not have to stay an extra day cleaning, that was amazing.
Thank you for the honor of the plate, I am still not sure I am worthy of the people who have recieved it before me.
Thanks to sorcia, lady grey, Lady lillith, and skada for the wonderful conversation, it meant alot to me!
I am missing tons of people i am sure, but you have my thanks.
My favorite color is beer.
Always folow the gospel of Cedric, or ye shall be damned.
Cedric

Started Fighting: 01 Jan 1993
Realm: Ebonhold
Unit: EBF
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and board, spear

Postby Savage » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:47 am

This event was a blast! There were so many excellent people to meet and hang out with. The fighting was a ton of fun as well. Thanks to everyone who kicked my * and showed me a thing or two.

Like everyone else has said: Thanks to the event coordinators for making this happen. It's so generous of you to sink so much of your time and energy into giving the community this chance to get together.

Also, thanks to the 3 Fates Inn and those running it for keeping me and my friends from living solely on beer for the week. You all did a great job and I'm sorry to hear some people couldn't be nice about it.

To those of you I met sober: You are all so cool. I'm impressed by how much better at fighting you are than me, and I really look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks especially to Asherae (sp?) and Bell for taking the time to spar with me.

To those of you I met while I was drunk: I hope I was fairly lucid while interacting with you. Giggles, I know I was struggling when I met you at Uruk camp, and I'm sure the same was true for others. Thanks for bearing with me. I look forward to seeing/re-meeting you next time!

P.S. Sorry to the archer(s) who shot(s) I shrugged off on Wednesday. I didn't realize you all were shouting at me until Dio tackled me 0.o
Western Uruk-Hai
Red Eye Tribe
White Skull
Raen Dun'Aear Warhost
Savage
Monkey
Monkey

Started Fighting: 20 Jun 2005
Realm: Raen Dun Aear
Unit: Western Uruk Hai

Postby Forkbeard » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:55 am

Thanks you all. I'm exausted.
See you soon.
FB
Warlord of the Western Uruk-Hai

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Forkbeard
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 15 Jun 2000
Realm: Aquilonia
Unit: Western Uruk Hai
Favorite Fighting Styles: Just the Tip

Postby Fangesta » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:51 am

OMG thank you all for an amazing event!! :D

Elwrath i hope you're finally sleeping!

i miss everyone already
:pirate:
Say it...Say it....HARRRRR
Fangesta
Mercenary
Mercenary

Realm: Highest bidder--PIRATE
Unit: Reavers
Favorite Fighting Styles: Archery
Florentine
Short sword

Postby Krow » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:02 pm

This was my first time at Chaos and I have to say that it far surpassed my expectations. I've only been fighting for a few months and so I was extremely nervous about being the noob in the face of much more experienced fighters, but I was well received and people were very welcoming. I'd like to thank all the people who helped make this event happen and run smoothly, it was an amazing and unforgettable experience.
kaw
Krow
Recruit
Recruit

Realm: Anduril
Unit: God Squad

Postby RuthlessTheRed » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:06 pm

I am with Krow on this, Chaos XV was my first, and it was amazing, I sadly was late to the even and I may have gotten sick but I had a blast. It was amazing to see the love and blood that goes into Belegarth. Thank You Elwrath, Dopp, and everyone who helped put together and organize this.

Also a special thanks to Fangy and Pirate camp for the amazing company.
newbishly non-newbish.
RuthlessTheRed
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 13 Mar 2010
Realm: Sword Coast
Unit: Clan Blackwolfe
Favorite Fighting Styles: Florentine, Single Blue

Postby Hendell Stoneshield » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Thank you to Elwrath and Leif for making Chaos Wars yet again the best event in Belegarth.

Thank you to Kraylose and the rest of the Horde that made it out west. You guys were awesome to hangout with.

Thank you to everyone who was involved in any of the Reaper trials that we did. Your help in the process was amazing.

Most of all thanks to anyone who sacrificed any moment of this event to make someone elses event experience just that much better. This is what makes Chaos Wars the best event in this sport.
"We are raising a new and dangerous variety of squirrels."
Hendell Stoneshield
Monkey
Monkey

Started Fighting: 03 Mar 2005
Realm: Alvara
Unit: Brotherhood of the Falcon
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board, Archery

Postby Dyre » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Like others I don't have much to say about how awesome this was except for the fact that it was awesome. It was also my first Chaos and it was a million times better than I expected. Meeting so many new people and learning so much new stuff made this one of the best weeks I've had in years. Thanks so much for putting it on. :)
Dyre
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 26 Sep 2009
Realm: Stygia

Postby Shino » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Krow wrote:This was my first time at Chaos and I have to say that it far surpassed my expectations. I've only been fighting for a few months and so I was extremely nervous about being the noob in the face of much more experienced fighters, but I was well received and people were very welcoming. I'd like to thank all the people who helped make this event happen and run smoothly, it was an amazing and unforgettable experience.

That's what I want to hear!

Thanks everyone. Chaos Wars is more than a fighting event. It is a celebration of medieval combat and should be a place for new and experienced fighters alike to enjoy the coolest game ever together.
So many people who stepped up to make this event what it was I can't even begin.
I will say thank you Elwrath and Leif. You two tackled a monster of a schedule and kept it running smoothly all week. Big props!
Merciless Michael of God Squad
Gelfan Empire
Dragoon and Knight of Babylon
Shino
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Realm: Babylon
Unit: God Squad
Favorite Fighting Styles: Mantis

Postby Doozer » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Make no bones about it:
The Gladiator Pit was borderline religious experience.

Like my buddy Cu said, in all reality, that part was probably the most historically accurate event all week. From the wine, to the spectacles to the slave girls to the utter madness of the pits...

Absolutely debauched in every way shape and form.

God Squad, never change anything.
DEUS VULT!!!
Doozer
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 12 Jan 2011
Realm: Nifelheim
Favorite Fighting Styles: Florentine, Sword and Board, Red

Postby Od1n » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Doozer wrote:Make no bones about it:
The Gladiator Pit was borderline religious experience.

Like my buddy Cu said, in all reality, that part was probably the most historically accurate event all week. From the wine, to the spectacles to the slave girls to the utter madness of the pits...

Absolutely debauched in every way shape and form.

God Squad, never change anything.

Ah that makes me very happy to read actually. Thank you for attending and spread the word about chaos wars. And to Cu for making us extra wreaths, it was very much appreciated!
I am Odin
Od1n
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 01 Jan 1921

Postby Sieglatan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 pm

A big thank you to all those who made Chaos XV the best yet~!

Also for adding onto my repertoire of funny sayings, "[bad thing], [worse thing], [even worse thing], and its ONLY TUESDAY!!!"

My apologies to that one guy who had to beat me into the dirt- I was totally in the wrong and will try to make it up to you in the future- also to the guy whose face I stepped on. Good thing I wasn't wearing shoes.
Sieglatan
Brute
Brute

Realm: Andor
Unit: Not Applicable
Favorite Fighting Styles: Zweihänder

Postby Remdawg Killionaire » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Thanks first and foremost to Elwrath and Plithut for making sure this event was the best it has ever been, alongside Mel and Jeff for letting us ruin your neighbor's summer with our ruckus family renuion. Thanks to all the folk in Hailey who were cool to us, it's appreciated!
Thanks to Dopp, always and forever; someday I'd like to sit down and get to know you better.
Thanks to Daraith and Dio for running arrow-check every morning at 8am. And for being the most awesome new friends I made this event. lol.
Thanks to Cedrik, Kaegan, Soth, Darvax, Arioch, Troll, Moxk and for the advice on throwing foam, I took it all to heart.
THANX ALL HORDE YOO RAWK! (thanks to Gutz for enlightening me on a rule people have been touting to me, with my being unaware of, because IT'S NOT REALLY A RULE.)
Thanks all of those who made it out from the East Coast. Maryland? South Carolina? You crazy! Crazy awesome!
Thanks to Goat for the conversations, it's always good to meet a fellow cook/artist out there.
Thanks Juicer for mending that bridge with me, I remember all our times together fondly, believe you me.
Thanks to HAZY CAMP WHUT WHUT
Thank you Giggles for being our event bro. Dolphins are the only species besides humans that enjoy rape, so I appreciate that the last image I had of CW was an inflatable dolphin having it's way with my face. *'er, I'm gonna miss you! Have fun in China! Crazy bastid!
Thanks to Ladybug for making me remember how much I don't miss having a Nodakian accent.
Thanks to Blackwolfe for telling me hilarious yet sad stories, they were good fun. Also to his son(Big paws on the puppy) for being a seriously cool young man.
Thanks to Argoth for being awesome fire-marshal.
Thanks to Xooyan and Orion for the nectar, I'm stoked to use it. That was like the nicest thing someone's done for me, ever.
Thanks Aleksii for shooting people for fun during the Runner's Tourney. I can't believe you shot that guy's egg from a seated position. ya bastid
Thanks to my Babylon brethren, you make every year better and closer to a tribe, a family than the previous year.
Thanks to Catalyst-cats for allowing me to participate in the Water Trial trial-run. lol
Thanks for participating all who did during that, btw. Sorry you broke-a-nated your ankle, Bill.
Thanks to Paksha and Caitbus for letting me help out at monster feast. I was totes panicking inside something fierce, but **** didn't even phase you, you just got everything done. Like a boss. lol
Thanks to Postal for the First Class Delivery via Air ie my * getting bashed.
Thanks to the Dirty Words. You guys just keep getting better and better. You guys are like, HOME to me lol and CW never felt so good as when ya'll played. **** YES.
Thanks to 'phex for spinning! **** was tasty something fierce.
Thanks to my realm for rocking it right all week long, Rosie, Gaia, Orion, Rocca, Timid, Slate, Seamus, Nysa and Kanon. Pyke is the next best realm, I'm so stoked I get to be a part of it with you guys beside me. SO STOKED.
Thanks to Div for being Div!
Thanks to all the new friends and psuedo-enemies I made. I'm a light-weight nowadays, so I hope I wasn't too obnoxious those two nights I had more then three drinks. Seriously, I lose count after two, that's how much of a light-weight I am.
To all those that deserve a mention, you too rocked my world, and I'm sorry I didn't get to thanking you as well.
Thanks for reading.
Thanks for all the well-wished on our attempting a CHAOS BABY. The seed is strong. lololololol
Bishop wrote:Overall I believe the article was positive for our image, loosely defining us as a sadomasochist anti-larp. I'm ok with that. http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/LARP-harder

Caleidah wrote:But, his sensei passed that style down to him! Literal hours of tradition!
Remdawg Killionaire
Forum Gordon Ramsay

Started Fighting: 20 Apr 2006
Realm: Pyke and O.G. Babylonian
Favorite Fighting Styles: Acerbic wit and sassy one-liners

Postby Physic » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:57 pm

What did you guys think of Aveloc? I just heard that he made it out to Chaos and got to play with everyone. Did anyone get to try EMP fighting? Just curious, he is one of the most interesting people that I have ever met. Kinda curious of peoples opinion.
Uruk-Hai

"Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark."
Physic
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby Reverend » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Physic wrote:What did you guys think of Aveloc? I just heard that he made it out to Chaos and got to play with everyone. Did anyone get to try EMP fighting? Just curious, he is one of the most interesting people that I have ever met. Kinda curious of peoples opinion.

He seemed a fairly cool cat.

Could have done with a reading of the BoW before showing up, but was still nice.

And my minor concussion says he hits like a ton of bricks to the head, but was good fighting him.
Oderint Dum Metuant
Reverend
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Acorn » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Loved his gear and he brought the right open minded attitude which was refreshing and nice to see. His girl is awesome too. Plus, they repped for Babylon to help win the realm cloak. So props there fo' so'.
Da'Nut,Catalyst: Tail of the Cataclusmos, Valkyries, Sus at BEST

Sare wrote:Acorn is the very template of awesome.
Acorn
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 0- 8-2002
Realm: Babylon Empire
Favorite Fighting Styles: S&B, Spear Frenzy

Postby The Great Gigsby » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:12 am

^^^ What they said. ^^^

Him and his partner were good people. Talking with them definitely got me interested in looking into the EMP in my area. Sounds like the SCA but with less crap. I hope they enjoyed Bel and will keep coming out to our events.

Here's some video of EMP sparring at Chaos.
http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=1143737315
-Giggles

HORDE WIN!
The Great Gigsby
Hero
Hero

Postby Remdawg Killionaire » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Aveloc was really interesting, and good to talk to. I still need to follow-up on getting in contact with his old SCA squire, who lives and works a farm in the area; trying to get an EMP group here in Portland is going to be hard with the incoming Chaos Baby, but Aveloc has the wife convinced EMP is safer then Belegarth lolololol.
Funny story is that the week before Chaos Wars I discovered his videos on youtube; when he showed up with Sampson it was hard not to fangirl-squeal at seeing him. And yeah, I'm stoked to get to know him and his.
Bishop wrote:Overall I believe the article was positive for our image, loosely defining us as a sadomasochist anti-larp. I'm ok with that. http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/LARP-harder

Caleidah wrote:But, his sensei passed that style down to him! Literal hours of tradition!
Remdawg Killionaire
Forum Gordon Ramsay

Started Fighting: 20 Apr 2006
Realm: Pyke and O.G. Babylonian
Favorite Fighting Styles: Acerbic wit and sassy one-liners

Return to Chaos Wars Archive