Last Minute Updates before CW XVI

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Last Minute Updates before CW XVI

Postby Plithut » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:59 am

Jeff has requested that people bring up Splitting Mauls for fire wood. So, if you have it, please bring it.

Secondly, we could always use more volunteers. I officially request if you see any of the Event Staff stressed out, please do your best to come and help us, it will relieve most of that stress.

Thirdly, unless you have been asked to come up Saturday to help out with setting up, please do not plan on coming up till Sunday. We planned this Chaos so Sunday was a show up day, not Saturday. Please do not think you can show up early because you want to or because you think its okay. Its not, we are on private property and we don't want to impose longer than we have to. There is limited room that first night, and unless Crynn, Dopp, or I have told you it is okay, do NOT come until Sunday.

Fourth, we will have a notary onsite. So those of you who are making a big deal out of this, we have it covered. If the notary is offsite when you arrive and you still need one, we will point you in the direction of someone in town.

Let me stress #3 again. DO NOT think you can show up because you have heard of others coming up on Saturday. This is done in an AS NEEDED basis. It makes it much more difficult to keep track of people and set up when we have people that we aren't expecting thinking they can arrive a day early. Cool your jets people. This is the first 8 day Chaos wars for that reason alone. Show up Sunday, you aren't going to be missing anything. If that does not work for you, please contact me asap, preferably on Facebook (my fighting name is searchable). If I have to, I will turn people away at the gate and make them figure out a single night before Chaos. Please do not make me into a *.
Dragoon Plithut
Sir Plithut - 17th Knight of the Highlands (Retired)
Genetically Enhanced Life Form - GELF
God Squad - Mayhem Muhammad
Hell Hammer - Slaanesh Entices
Plithut
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2002
Realm: Babylon
Unit: GodSquad-HellHammer-Gelfs
Favorite Fighting Styles: Florentine and Archery

Re: Last Minute Updates before CW XVI

Postby Svartroxi Angismar » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:03 am

Just so the question is out of the way.

What is the most acceptable/preferred time on Sunday to start arriving?
Call me Ox, it's easier I promise.
Svartroxi Angismar
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 0- 6-2000
Realm: Rath
Unit: Horde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Hitting youse before youse hits me!

Postby Kage » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:16 am

While you could show up at 9am it would probably be easiest to show up midmorning or early afternoon. Evenings are always the busiest with people who have traveled a long distance.
Kage
21st Knight of the Highlands of Chaos
Ebonhold
Coffee with Kage
Kage
Slayer
Slayer

Realm: Ebonhold

Postby Sieglatan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:24 am

I'm bringing my 12 lb. splitting maul, a sledgehammer, and I would love to spend a few hours splitting wood for the event.
Sieglatan
Brute
Brute

Realm: Andor
Unit: Not Applicable
Favorite Fighting Styles: Zweihänder

Return to Chaos Wars Archive