Volunteers for CW 2013!!!!! We need you!!!

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Volunteers for CW 2013!!!!! We need you!!!

Postby Valas Hune » Tue May 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Hello all,
This year's CW is quickly approaching and is shaping up to be one of the best events this year. However, we cannot do it without your help. So we need volunteers for all of those things that make all events great.

1. Sign up to volunteer...this makes our event awesome, you meet great people, it is a great way to get involved in the community if you are new. There also may be some drawings for those that volunteer (more details on that later)

2. There are things for everyone to do… picking up garbage, helping prep for feasts, heralding, checking weapons, working at troll and welcoming people. What better way to contribute just a little, for a whole lotta fun?

3. Sign up here in the following posts!!!! The shifts will be 3-4 hours and I will remind you when your shifts are on site as well. I want to get lists started for the following areas;

- Troll
- Heralding
- Weapons check
- Feast Preparation
>Monster Feast
>Saturday Feast
- Garbage pickup

- Security

4. To sign up, leave your name, what day(s) you would like to volunteer, morning/afternoon/evening, and what you would like to volunteer for. You can PM me your info as well. I will get a schedule started and get back with you to verify time, date, and department. Then you will know I have you on the schedule and will be counting on your commitment :angel: .

5. If you are interesting in being a ‘fill-in’ volunteer, please let me know. This would be helpful and I am sure there will be times we are stretched a little thin. If you want to sign up for the same shifts together, make sure you let me know in your post or PM. I will try to work it out because it is fun to work with your friends!!!

Thanks for all who will be signing up shortly, I am excited to have you all on board…THIS will be the BEST Chaos Wars EVER!!

Finally I would like to thank Lyllith Rex and Sorcia for such great work last year with the posts on the Bel boards that this was a pretty simple copy/paste with a little tweaking. Thanks Ladies.
Uruk Nation WAAGH!!!!
I have a rendezvous with death
The Baby Maker
Realm of Stygia
Chieftain of Stygia in the Western Uruk-Hai
Member of the White Skull
Founder of Valas' pub - Putting the orc in horc since Chaos wars 9
VB proud
Valas Hune
Gladiator
Gladiator

Return to Chaos Wars Archive