weapons for GARB!!!

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

weapons for GARB!!!

Postby apollyon » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:13 am

We are in the process of starting up a new realm and are in desprite need of garb and i personaly dont have any money but i do have a bunch of materials to make weapons so i propose a trade garb of any size for weapon....pm me or reply with any questions....i only make top grade weapons i dont use socks for covers and i dont cut corners.
"when you get to heaven it won't matter what you looked like, but who you looked like." let it marinate you'll get it!!
apollyon
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Switchblade » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:05 am

Hey, my name's Switchblade and I make good, quality garb and I would love to trade for materials. I can make anything you guys need, right now I have dark green and navy blue fabric, plus I can buy some more in whatever color you guys want. I'm pm-ing you too, so I'll talk to you there!
"I shall never applaud Medocrity, nor praise Adequacy, for I am ever in the pursuit of a quality in life much higher than Normalcy."
Switchblade
Monkey
Monkey

Postby Dabbanoth » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:19 am

ok, seriously, garb could NOT be easier, if you want to be REALLY lazy about it, buy 2 yards of fabric per person in your realm, and cut a triangle shaped hole big enough to get their head through in the middle, they drop it over their head, and voila, a tabard, if you want to be slightly less disgrasefully lazy, put a couple stitches on each side below the arms, and there you have a Tunic
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Started Fighting: 09 Aug 2057
Realm: Rugged
Unit: Divine Guardian of the Laser Kingdom
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bic.

Postby apollyon » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:19 pm

ok number one dag no!! i want quality garb and i dont have the time nor the money to make it...i believe that if you do something you do it right as i cant do it right ill have some help...doing things half butted is never the right way to go ie sock covers!!....
"when you get to heaven it won't matter what you looked like, but who you looked like." let it marinate you'll get it!!
apollyon
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Grey » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:33 pm

apollyon wrote:doing things half butted is never the right way to go ie sock covers!!....

hahaha yet another crack at dagganoth's sock covers :D
Grey Southpaw
Squire to Sir Bulvife
Captain of Khatovar
Guardsman of House Dregoth
Grey
Brute
Brute

Started Fighting: 0- 0-2004
Realm: Khatovar
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board

Postby Dabbanoth » Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:55 pm

goddamnit you guys, i can understand ripping on BAD sock covers, but i invest real good money on these, i buy them individually depending on the weapon, to get the best look for them, i buy them new, and tube, so they dont have any dirtyness, or worn areas, and i make sure they look sleek, and not all screwed up
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Started Fighting: 09 Aug 2057
Realm: Rugged
Unit: Divine Guardian of the Laser Kingdom
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bic.

Postby Vokor » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:31 pm

It is all good Dag. I use ladies tights, they work great and last a long time. check out wal-mark they have sales on them and you want to get the smallest size you can they strech a lot.
do not fear my size. fear that I know how to use it.
"but be wary for I am an ancient and fat evil " Graavish
Vokor
Ninja
Ninja

Started Fighting: 10 Jul 2004
Realm: Dur d
Unit: EBF

Postby Aidoann Fvctvlike » Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:56 pm

Vokor wrote:It is all good Dag. I use ladies tights, they work great and last a long time. check out wal-mark they have sales on them and you want to get the smallest size you can they strech a lot.

O_o I'll bet you wear them too. Admit it.
Keoma stepped outside and found it was too cold. So she bade the sun rise and then cursed, "Sh*t! Now it's too bright!"
-Book of The Ancestors, Turtle Island
Aidoann Fvctvlike
Monkey
Monkey

Started Fighting: 0- 0-1998

Postby xiao » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:37 am

Apollyon, goin to EQ or O-fest?

I'll have some extra garb I might trade for some sweet long swords
xiao
SLAYER

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade