Mug and Decal orders for Octoberfest

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Mug and Decal orders for Octoberfest

Postby Ora » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:59 pm

I'm now taking pre-orders for Octoberfest! I received some late orders for mugs after I closed shop at Equinox and my dear friend Vo'Kor* is being ever so kind and will be carrying orders for me up to Octoberfest. So if you want anything please contact me as soon as possible so I can get the order ready for him.
*Please don't ask if you can send payment back with Vo'Kor. Payments will need to be made either via PayPal or by check/money order BEFORE I make your items and send them. Thanks!

ImageImage
You can check out the currently available symbols at http://www.SinisterMoon.com --> Decals --> Medieval Combat, Historical & Fantasy Groups. If you don't see your symbol and would like to know if I can do yours, please contact me. Send me a high res image or send me the URL where I can see the image and I'll send you back a mock-up of the image.

The down and dirty:
16/20oz mugs = $10 / one symbol
32oz mugs = $15 / one symbol
Shot glasses = $5 / one symbol
Each extra etched symbol on same object = $5
Personalization = $2 for the first 10 characters / .15 for each extra character
Bottles = $12
Glass discs = $7

Get your unit or personal symbol made into a window decal, starting as low as $3.00!

License plates with your unit symbol on it! - starting at $9.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at ladysaaphire@yahoo.com. Please put something in the subject line dealing with the mugs so I don't overlook/delete your mail.

Thanks!
Ora
Ora
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 6- 0-1995

Re: Mug and Decal orders for Octoberfest

Postby Ora » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Just a couple shots of some decals... so as to show I'm not limiting things to Belegarth and foamfighting.
The first is the back of my PT Cruiser. I made this for the Harry Potter/Half-Blood Prince opening at our local theater. I purposely made this one large so it can be seen from several car lengths away

This is one of those more commonly seen side car window name decals
Ora
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Big King Jimmy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Do you have a pic (in your format I mean) of the Clan of the Hydra logo? If not I have a simple 2 color bit map I can send you I'm just wondering if it would be too complicated.
King of Dunharrow
Commander of Clan of the Hydra
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 5-2001
Realm: Dunharrow
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bat and Board, Archery, Spear

Postby Ora » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:27 am

Big Jimmy wrote:Do you have a pic (in your format I mean) of the Clan of the Hydra logo? If not I have a simple 2 color bit map I can send you I'm just wondering if it would be too complicated.
I have the Clan Hydra logo, but it is very, very, VERY (did I say very?) detailed. I spoke to someone earlier this year at Beltaine and told them that if some of the detail could be dropped I might be able to do a mock-up for you guys to see. If one of you wants to work with it to drop some of the detail and send it my way I'll be more than happy to start doing mugs for Clan Hydra. If you'd like me to work with it to drop some of the detail just let me know and I'll start working with it and send you guys a mock-up for your approval. Just let me know!
Ora
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Big King Jimmy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:07 am

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T ETCH MY ROSE THORNS!?!?!

We've got a few different simplified symbols, I'll try to pick one I like and get it to you asap.
King of Dunharrow
Commander of Clan of the Hydra
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 5-2001
Realm: Dunharrow
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bat and Board, Archery, Spear

Postby Ora » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:24 am

LoL! You should have heard my cutter when I tried doing the symbol the first time. It was making so much racket on all those tiny little turns and points and vinyl was being pulled up left and right that I thought it was actually going to turn itself off and grow legs to run away!
Yeah, I could probably cut a much larger version of it, but when you get it down to three inches to go onto a glass... yeah... it's not a pretty sight.
Just send it my way when you can and I'll see if I can work with it.
Thanks again!
Ora
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ora » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:27 am

I'll be taking orders through this Tuesday, so if you want a mug sent up to Octoberfest please get your orders in soon!
Ora
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Ora » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:06 am

Two days left to order! After tomorrow (Tuesday, Oct 6), any orders will have to be shipped to you... or you can wait and pick up at Beltaine. Thanks!
Ora
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade