Western Wars Garb & Gear Sale

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Western Wars Garb & Gear Sale

Postby Bhakdar » Tue May 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Greetings! In effort to raise money for books as I return to school this June, I am hosting a Garb & Weapon Sale at Western Wars this year (Beacon Rock State Park, WA, May 20-24th).

I intend to have about ten weapons for sale including a bundle of broadswords and a few clubs and bag flails, all for about $25-30 each. I tend to make my weapons heavy-handled for easy wielding and near the weight minimum of 12oz. Swords will be 27”-30” in overall length and include stabbing tips.

I will be creating a variety of tunics, tabards, and accessories for $5-25 each. Current colors include: burgundy, navy blue, olive, orange, key lime, purple, shiny dark navy, textured navy, mustard, a variety of tans & browns, black paisley print, white, and black. Any of these colors could be available for weapon covers if you email me in advance. Also, there will be a collection of sweet garb shirts & skirts for chicks.

Furthermore, my remaining “Bhakdar’s Basics” CD’s will sell for $5 each. This disc contains movie files explaining the rules & how to weapon check as well as offering step-by-step weapon building guides with pictures and a host of other text and video fighting tutorials. This is a great resource to loan new recruits in your realm.
Email me at bhakdar@gmail.com with specific requests and I can ensure you get what you’re after. As always, I am negotiable with prices and willing to barter, with priority given to folks in need. If you don’t have any of your own equipment yet, I can cut some deals on purchasing multiple items. Let me know!
cat·a·lyst /ˈkætlɪst/ –noun
1. a person or thing that precipitates an event or change
2. a person whose talk, enthusiasm, or energy causes others to be more friendly, enthusiastic, or energetic.
Bhakdar
Slayer
Slayer

Started Fighting: 15 Apr 2001
Realm: Babylon
Unit: Catalyst
Favorite Fighting Styles: Florentine, Sword/Board, Single

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade