Shield Foam tonight in Salt Lake City

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Shield Foam tonight in Salt Lake City

Postby Fitz Caliston » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Hey folks,

I'm not sure if any of the Utah Bel players will see this in time or not but I thought I'd throw it out there.

I went by my foam supplier today to purchase a sheet of the 2# white for some comissioned pieces and he had just had a customer return an order of pink 1.8-2# (I'm not sure). He said that it was cut to the wrong specs
and that he'd give it to my at an insanely cheep price. So I took him up on it even before looking at it.

When I got out to see how much of it there was I was like HOLY SH####T!
I will have to take a trailer to pick it all up, I also will not have the room in my shed to store it all.

SOOOOOoooooo......
For tonight only any that shows up to the Salt Lake City Fighter Practice can get insanely cheep sheild foam while supplies last. I will have my bandsaw there and will cut it to any shape you specify.

And by insanely cheep I mean up to a 2ftx4ft tower in the 2inch thickness for $10 and I'll throw a 1inch thick "cap" for $5. I may even be tempted to go better then that if you take more then 1. (as in get me $50 this evening and I fill your vehicle full of custome cut blanks while supplies last)

So get on the horn and talk your buddies into coming down if you're not local, of if you are come stock up and resell it latter.

Fitz

(if your able to pick it up tonight or are local you can email me at Fitzcaliston@gmail.com and reserve some ahead of time)

This is a tonight only special!!!!!!
Fitz Caliston
Backstabber
Backstabber

Started Fighting: 01 Jul 1999
Realm: SLC UT
Unit: Gryphter

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade