Trading: Blizzard Products + Account + Collector Items

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Trading: Blizzard Products + Account + Collector Items

Postby Teej » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 am

I just can't get back into MMO gaming and I originally got Cataclusm cause the collector's editions are a real * to get after release. I figured I'd be back into gaming at some point. I reactivated to try it out and would rather go spar with someone instead. So I'm looking to trade the game (original) and all three expansions (collector's editions) with my account that includes a number of vanity items you can not get anymore and a lot of work done for you.

Trading:

WoW: Original (Standard Box)
WoW: Burning Crusade Collector's Edition (Opened, brand new condition)
WoW: Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition (Opened, brand new condition)
WoW: Cataclysm Collector's Edition (Opened, brand new condition)

Included, is my account with:

60-65 Troll Rogue (Horde)

60-65 Human Mage (Alliance)

60-65 Human Warlock (Alliance)

60-65 Night Elf Hunter (Alliance)
-Has the card game's rare Red Bearon mount (around 100$ on ebay)
-Has the "owned!" flag from the card game as well (you put an owned flag on anyone you kill)
-Has the engineering mount and high-level engineering (not maxed though)
-The hunter has ALL Brewfest items (Except Kodo), I got the mounts the old way with the tickets. So I have the lvl 40 ram (which you can't get anymore) with the epic ram. Has the Brewmaster title. Has Brewfest collector mugs from every year.

40-something Dwarf Warrior (Alliance)

80 Human Paladin (Alliance)
-Exalted with all Alliance races but Worgen
-Crusader Title
-Crusader's Charger
-Dragon mount
-Epic Flying in Azeroth (can fly anywhere the game will let you and fast)

80 Undead Death Knight (Horde)
-Regular flying speed in Azeroth (can fly anywhere the game will let you at normal speed)

The account also has:
All collector's edition and anniversary pets.
Cloth Caster Heirlooms
Leather Melee DPS Heirlooms
Plate Heirlooms
Heirloom Staff (Caster)
Heirloom Swords (Dual Wield for Rogue or sword and board)
Heirloom 2h Sword
Unbound Tankard of Terror (x2) [I think]

This is also my Starcraft II account which has NO online gaming record (you start clean) and you'll get my copy of SCII as well since the CD key is bound to my account.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT CONNECTED TO A BLIZZARD AUTHENTICATOR SOME VIEW THAT AS A GREAT THING.

Trades I would consider (Some alone, others in combos):
-Pro-made heavy-material embroidered unit banner that will hold up in **** weather.
-A number of well-built new 2.5' round shields.
-A permanent/quality logo stencil.
-Belt flags.
-Cash.
-Make offers...

I will be at Ides of March to physically trade these items; however, we can do this by mail. I prefer to have the trade complete by March.

PM me and we'll work it out.
Teej
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 31 Dec 2005
Unit: Rogues of Gorewood
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear

Re: Trading: Blizzard Products + Account + Collector Items

Postby No'Vak » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:28 pm

If it was cash alone how much you asking?
Bugbear
Noik

Elebrim wrote:...I question why lately it seems like we must do everything that Amtgard does or else we are no longer the best fighters. I don't think it's right or necessary.
No'Vak
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 0-2006
Realm: Realm
Unit: Big one
Favorite Fighting Styles: Beating up cheaters

Re: Trading: Blizzard Products + Account + Collector Items

Postby Teej » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Sort of hard to gauge.

Based on ebay...

All of the collector's eds. go for 100-150$ on ebay (average), wotlk is currently 293, but that's just supply and demand. It's the only non-scam listed (note the other ones say "wotlk box")

Mind you if this were a normal used game, you'd garage sale price it since it's unsealed; however, the items are in pristine condition because I'm OCD with my stuff. All of the codes redeemed are on the account included with the deal. This is stuff that's not commonly available anymore.

The Red Bearon mount on my character goes for 100-120$ on ebay.

The "Flag of Ownership" goes for 40-45$ on ebay.

SCII is currently 49.99 * gamestop; believe it or not... more expensive at walmart for 55. Since this is still widely available I'd let it go at brand new condition for 20$.

So going at minimum average prices you're looking at: $460

Then I have a friend who grinds and sells accounts with a couple low-geared characters for $200 and up. I'm sitting on a full account where no one would really have to start over from the beginning unless they wanted to roll a priest or shammy, not to mention tons of old-school inaccessable vanity items, rewards from long grinds, and heirloom gear. I also forgot to mention fake guilds with guild banks full of crafting materials.

If I took his advice, the whole lot (vanilla, 3 xpac CEs, scii, and the account) would be valued at around $800-950.

So like I said, it's hard to gauge. Virtual items are a *. I don't want to * anyone, I don't want to turn around to find the same lot on ebay after I was nice and gave someone a break either. That's why I was prefering my labor for someone else's labor. However, if it needed to be cash, I won't even play the make an offer game. My lowest would be 500, I would not expect more than 700.
Teej
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 31 Dec 2005
Unit: Rogues of Gorewood
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade