Medieval Garage Sale!!!

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Medieval Garage Sale!!!

Postby Vallynwam » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Tons of stuff...I REALLY just need to clear some space out from half finished projects, some finished items, period items and camping and feast gear. Bags, pouches, silverware, period shoes leather crusader helm (also in another thread), tons of stuff.
So....I'd prefer to sell it all as one big lot, sell it all and get it all to one person if someone is interested. But if not right off, then absolutely piece by piece.
For the whole lot, I'm totally open to offers, but only looking for maybe, $175ish for everything here maybe, and shipping in con us free? Or make an offer, please. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61773859@N08/

Since there is so much, I am probably missing some details, but I'll do my best to cover everything here:

-Crusader leather helm: (also in another thread), but fits a good medium to large head, chin strap leather with steel buckles, helmet favor ring on back, and helmet drape of off white flax linen included.
-viking Leather 14th century black shoes, size 8 to 9, they were one once for about an hour inside (sad...), black
-Mens Large-XL medieval shirt, lace up front with leather tie, black shirt, swordsman style shirt, brand new
-White cotton towel with Crusader cross trim (black and white)
-White cotton drawstring cotton bag with black cross,
-BIG burlap bag with black leather cross
-leather waterskin pouch with beadwork and symbols painted into leather side. Top wrapped with twine to give it an older look.
-Large metal plate (pewter?)
-small metal plate (pewter?)
-small wooden bowl
-Large wooden bowl
-Large metal pitcher with four small metal matching cups
-leather shoulder bag with black and metal leather belt strap
-black and white cross belt pouch with cross-cut-out button clasp and leather cut tassels. Black cross riveted on white front flap.
-cloth pouch with button clasps and trim strap, white with red cross on back, silver buttons, red and gold trim strap (simple cloth pouch with black cloth liner)
-Pro Tec Crash pads (size medium)-new
-low profile medium size knee pads (1 pair, black)
-black fleece blanket with curved designed edging, brand new (never even unfolded, seriously...)
-TONS of cloth, material, and pieces of random project stuff including bed sheet linen, some with gold trim, pillow case material, extra rolls of red and black and brown cloth, strips, etc. etc. Tons of project pieces saved but never used.
-Leather with large brass rivets from a breastplate, rivets still in the leather, but some good pieces. Might be usable for projects.
One uncut/unused stick of rattan from IceFalcon Armory
-3 new thrusting tips
-Metal flag pole with an iron fleur di lis ornamental tip and a wooden base, a project piece for mounting a small standard outside a tent or campground

It's a ton of stuff, but I just acquired way more than I use or need. I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but please PM me with any questions and I'll get back to you right away if interested. I'd love to sell this all to a single place, to just make it MUCH easier to ship and sell in one big lot. But, I really want to get rid of it all too, so please feel free to make an offer if you think you can use any of it. I may give it a couple days just to see if anyone is interested in the entire lot, but thats open to offers too if there are pieces you don't want/need too...
Thanks! :)
-
Vallynwam
Recruit
Recruit

Realm: Aquillonia

Re: Medieval Garage Sale!!!

Postby Zuloo » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:41 pm

how much for the leather shoulder bag?
Squire to Sir Leaf
Zuloo
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 08 Jan 2004
Realm: Stygia
Unit: Brotherhood of the Falcon
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board

Postby Vallynwam » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:31 am

Assuming the whole lot doesn't sell, maybe $15? But thats just a guess, make an offer, it's completely flexible...
Vallynwam
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Cedric » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:27 am

if this is still around in a month or so, I'd be very interested in it. Gotta play some catch up with the finances for the next bit.
My favorite color is beer.
Always folow the gospel of Cedric, or ye shall be damned.
Cedric

Started Fighting: 01 Jan 1993
Realm: Ebonhold
Unit: EBF
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and board, spear

Postby Vallynwam » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:34 am

All sold as one lot. Sorry everyone but major major thanks for all the interest.
Vallynwam
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade