JT Jewelry... okfest!

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

JT Jewelry... okfest!

Postby Iorek » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:08 pm

JT Jewelry consists of handmade chainmaille jewelry. We are currently using anodized aluminum rings and stainless steel but we can get precious metals upon request. We make bracelets, anklets, necklaces, earrings and custom orders.

Here's a few pics:

prices run:
5-7$ for earrings (just rings - beaded)
12-20$ for bracelets (aluminum - stainless)
25-40$ for necklaces (aluminum - stainless)

Of course as stated earlier for those who want it precious metals such as silver and gold are available upon request. pricing will depend on what weave, metal and size of project. Due to the expense of such orders half of the commission will be needed upfront.

I shall be bringing my wares to okfest, there will be a wide selection but if there is something you want specifically feel free to pm me. Cash and paypal both accepted.
"Marshmallow Peeps: so good their like breaking a man's will, snapping his mind and slurping down his soul."- Cthulhu

"You know if I sit on my hand for five minutes and slap you with it, it feel like someone else do it," - Iorek to goblin.

"Cool, I don't mind people thinking we're orks, I just don't want them thinking we're illiterate"- Iorek to fellow uruk.
Iorek
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 13 Jan 2005
Realm: rausumea
Unit: uruk-hai
Favorite Fighting Styles: sword and board

Re: JT Jewelry... okfest!

Postby Iorek » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 am

Oh and I almost forgot, don't have a website yet but if you'd like to see more pics:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JT-Jewelry/183694205030551
"Marshmallow Peeps: so good their like breaking a man's will, snapping his mind and slurping down his soul."- Cthulhu

"You know if I sit on my hand for five minutes and slap you with it, it feel like someone else do it," - Iorek to goblin.

"Cool, I don't mind people thinking we're orks, I just don't want them thinking we're illiterate"- Iorek to fellow uruk.
Iorek
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 13 Jan 2005
Realm: rausumea
Unit: uruk-hai
Favorite Fighting Styles: sword and board

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade