Looking for donations to start a Realm on a College Campus.

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Looking for donations to start a Realm on a College Campus.

Postby Randulfr » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:55 pm

My name is Matthew (Randulfr) I have been a member of Khatovar for quite awhile even though I have not made it to many practices. I still enjoy the sport of Belegarth. I have been thinking to start a realm here on Campus since I started back in September. There used to be a realm here but it fell apart once the founders graduated. I have talked to the staff member in charge of clubs and activities here on campus and he said he would be willing to help me start a new realm. I plan to make flyers and start recruiting some fighters. I am asking any of you if you would be willing to donate some of your old, falling apart, moderatley damaged, usable weapons and shields for the start of this realm. Get in touch with me to arrange some way of getting them to campus. The easiest way would be to mail them but I know that can get expensive. I am looking for Donations NOT to buy old weapons and shields. :axes: Thank you.
Image ©
Randulfr
Recruit
Recruit

Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and round/square shield.

Re: Looking for donations to start a Realm on a College Camp

Postby Juniper Wynd » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:26 am

A lot of Universities will give a club money in order to get gear and the like. We have had a club with a local U here since last year and as long as we file the paperwork in time they are willing to give money to our club. You should contact your guy and ask if your U has something similar to that. I don't know what restrictions or anything they might have but I know several groups have been able to get weapons and such this way.
For the Herd!

Orc Wench
Council Member of Stygia
Priestess of the Western Uruk-Hai
Wife of the Potty Ninja
Wicked Wench of the West
Juniper Wynd
Scout
Scout

Started Fighting: 01 Aug 2000
Realm: Realm of Stygia
Unit: Western Uruk-Hai