WTS: 229 Hardened Leather Shoe Heels

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

WTS: 229 Hardened Leather Shoe Heels

Postby Ramius » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:35 am

As posted, selling 229 hardened leather shoe heels. Originally purchased from Brettun's Village about 8 years ago, they had these once or twice and no longer carry them (or at least aren't currently). These shoe heels are between about 3/16in and 8/32in thick (roughly 12-16oz leather), with the average being closer to the larger end of thickness. These scales are rather large in surface area (about3.5x3in), much more so than a normal lamellar piece which is why they will come out to a little more per piece than a typical scale of smaller size. Due to the fact I want to get rid of these though I am marking them down from what I originally got them for.

These are in great shape, some have a few water marks on them and some scratches, but overall fine. I originally wanted to make a lamellar shirt or maybe a skirt similar to the one found in the ToMAR (effigy's name escapes me, German guy, late 14th century). However, money constraints and a wife saying, "Are you ever going to do anything with these?" have won and now they are for sale.

$110 + buyer pays shipping and handling (for all 229 scales). I guess I would consider smaller batches, but only if I could reasonably sell all of them to multiple buyers, and only as a final option.

I have a bunch of pictures on the thread posted ont he Armour Archive, found here:

http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=144828

Thanks in advance!

-Ramius
Multisport Crossgaming Stickfighter

Acorn wrote:foam fighting is like ice cream: it comes in different flavors, but it's all delicious. and it's all ice cream.
Ramius
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2000

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade