Artwork for Sale

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Artwork for Sale

Postby Thumbs » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:54 pm

So Thumbs here needs to make some money to help out with events... So I thought to myself "Thumbs" I thought "You have needs of the monies, and very few applicable skills. So what can we do?"
"Well Thumbs" I replied "I've been drawing some beasty sketches of Bel people lately"

alright whimsy aside, I'm offering pictures of persona sketches (if you want examples, I post here when I have new ones up viewtopic.php?f=108&t=39666 though the pictures you received would be cleaner) These drawings have been drawn with the reference of the fighters. So basically I took a picture of them in garb, got them to write down how THEY expected their species to look (or sat with them, but that's only doable with realm members) I'll offer these as pencil work, inked, or inked and colored (the more work i put in it the more it costs) I'll also offer to do comic covers. where I'll use professional comic paper (it's bigger and a bit fancier) and make a mock cover of a first issue of an ongoing series of your character.
I'll have a paypal up within the next few days. I figure rough prices as follow. These do not include shipping and handling.
Pencil drawing of your character- 5 bucks
Inked- 10 dollars
Inked and colored (either colored pencil or prismacolor marker)- 20 dollars
Penciled cover- 15
Inked cover-25
inked/colored cover- 35
I'll also do the same thing for non Bel related work. Fantasy, Sci Fi, Superheroes, Normal life, whatever you're looking for. I'm also willing to help design garb (not to the point where I can justify selling garb yet, but I can design) and do more serious less comicy style art, but that would be by commission and price would vary on the piece.
Do good recklessly
Thumbs
Barbarian
Barbarian

Realm: stygia
Unit: Gelf
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board, spear
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Artwork for Sale

Postby Teej » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:41 am

Do you have a non-Bel portfolio?
Teej
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 31 Dec 2005
Unit: Rogues of Gorewood
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear

Re: Artwork for Sale

Postby Thumbs » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:58 pm

http://caz-divad.deviantart.com/gallery/

most of my recent stuff has been Bel related, which is most of whats online. I'll have some non Bel stuff up this weekend.
Do good recklessly
Thumbs
Barbarian
Barbarian

Realm: stygia
Unit: Gelf
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board, spear
Pronouns: He/Him

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade