Looking for a glaive

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Looking for a glaive

Postby Full_Metalix » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 am

Well, I've been out of the game for a while (not really by choice) but recently I've started fighting with my friends again and we've been thinking of making up a small unit. The problem is that I need a weapon. So, if anyone has any sort of polearms they wouldn't mind getting rid of in the Central Illinois area I'd be more than happy to buy 'em off you. So... Any one got something like that?
Vash The Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.

Vash The Stampede: [singing] Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time.
Full_Metalix
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 01 Jul 2009

Re: Looking for a glaive

Postby Guy Leslo Jans » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:32 pm

I recently built a pike with a bandshoppe pole core, and shield foam. I have been using since winter and believe I have worked out ALL the kinks. I could create a template or build a kit to a rather maliable specification. It's Spendy, but you could negate some cost by assembling it yourself.

Price = (cost of materials + 10%) + shipping

you can find pictures of this weapon in use on facebook * http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

If it seems like something your interested in, even if you want to build it yourself, PM me we can talk. My knowledge is free.
Foot loose and shoe free.
Soo...what's the story?
Wielder of the Sharpened Spade
Guy Leslo Jans
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 0- 4-2005
Realm: Alavara
Unit: Ranger Corps
Favorite Fighting Styles: Wayhay too close! Too friendly to.

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade