Get Burke to Chaos Wars Leather sale!

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Get Burke to Chaos Wars Leather sale!

Postby Burke » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Hey all,

It looks like I'll be able to come out for Chaos Wars this year, and I'd love to fund my trip back from Florida, so...

10% off and free delivery (at Chaos Wars) for any commissions that come in from now until 7/10/12. I'll give the discount to any big orders that come through as well that I can't finish by CW.

Take 10% off the following starting prices:

Cuirass (torso): $175
Pauldrons (shoulders): $120
Torso, shoulders, & upper arm combo for guys: $275
Bracers - (forearms): $85/pair
Full arm with articulated elbow: $60
Greaves - (Shins): $120/pair
Warskirt (kidney, butt, crotch, and upper legs): $150
Helmet: $150
Murdermask (face): $80
Half-Guantlets (suede lined): $65/pair ($40 for one)

Scabbard: $100
- comes with staps to hang from back or belt.
Frog: $20 (2 for $35)

6" pouch: $35
4" pouch: $25
- both pouches include a carved personal symbol

The above would include primary and accent colors of your choice, some basic edge tooling, and simple symbol carving. Complicated projects or plus sizes may increase the cost, but just ask for a quote.

I require half upfront to start work. The rest upon delivery. Colors, tooling, shaping, it is all doable. I respect a challenge, and you won't find work of this quality custom crafted anywhere else.

My email is burkesbulwarks (at) gmail.com, which is the fastest way to get in touch with me. I will try to check the PM's on this board frequently however. Also, catch me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/burkesbulwarks.

The facebook link above has numerous examples of my work in the gallery. For those FB challenged, http://www.burkesbulwarks.com also has some examples, as well as my thread in the armor forums.

Looking forward to seeing all of you at Chaos this year!

Burke
Burke
Toadie
Toadie

Started Fighting: 0- 0-1999
Realm: Acheron
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & Board
Archery

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade