Chainmail Jewelry

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Chainmail Jewelry

Postby ysilimir » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:05 am

Hi i was thinking of making and selling chainmail jewelry, but i don't want to make it and no one buy it. i am fairly proficient at smithing it, so i was wondering if i should or just give up now, or go for it
ysilimir
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Chainmail Jewelry

Postby Tiberius Claudius » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Like all enterprises, there must be some investment of time and capital as a risk before there can be reward.

If you have pictures of previous works, post them to give people an idea of what you're looking to vend.

If you don't have any, then you need to make some pieces and either post the pics or bring them around to your practice and the events you attend to get your name and reputation out there.

Chain mail jewelry is nothing new, and not much sets the work of one smith apart from another. Where you get into the money is when you're working with precious metals and stones that look like pieces of art. But, it takes money to make money.

Good luck.
Remy the Wroth wrote:Just don't call it boffing/boffering. That's not what we do. We fight. With swords. To the sorta-death. I can't stand it when someone says boffering. Plus is means sexin' in the UK.

RIP Surt, Adunakhor of Barad'dun
Tiberius Claudius
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 20 May 2009
Realm: An Tir Dearg - Realm Leader
Unit: War Wolves of An Tir Dearg
Favorite Fighting Styles: S&B, spear, longsword

Re: Chainmail Jewelry

Postby Tails » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Ironhide/ironside, whichever one is the transformer, does chainmail jewelry as well. He's pretty good. Try and get in touch with him to see if he has any ideas.
"Favorite Fighting Styles: adsfdsfsdssdsdsd"
-Seanyviala-
Tails
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 22 Aug 2007
Realm: Morva
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Working the Pole
Pronouns: Drip / Drop

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade