Professional Photography Prints & Services

Get some new stuff or unload your old stuff.

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Professional Photography Prints & Services

Postby Crynolyn » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:33 pm

I'll be offering professional photo shoots at a limited amount of swordfighting events :)

Mini portrait sessions; 5 finished images with professional photoshop retouching and multiple color edits $25.

Full portrait sessions; 15 finished images with professional photoshop retouching and multiple color edits $50

Action Photography; I'll follow you around the battlefield and capture amazing photos of you in action. Includes mini portrait session. 25 finished images with professional photoshop retouching and multiple color edits $75.

Group photos, Campsite photography, Family portraits, Engagement, Wedding, and Maternity photography are also available, contact me for pricing.

All photographs will be delivered digitally within 6 weeks, and will not include watermarks or copyrights. So you can make as many copies of them as you wish, and use them online.

These prices are less than half of what I would charge regular customers ;)

Here are some recent examples of my art; JulieannaD Photography Swordfighting Event Galleries

Prints, canvases, Tshirts and stickers of photos are available for sale there ;) Just click on "add to cart" in the lower right corner

Please feel free to contact me via PM if you have any questions or requests. Looking forward to booking your session !
Crynolyn
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 23 Oct 1999
Realm: Geek Fight Club
Unit: Dark Angels

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade