I want to know what I did wrong people. Geeze...O.o

Straight Answers From Knowledgeable People

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

I want to know what I did wrong people. Geeze...O.o

Postby Gwen » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:49 pm

Alright guys, I have a quick question. I started a new topic...and I was just posting and being friendly. I don't ever remember flaming or anything but someone popped up and posted this:

alright kid.

*poke* there you go.

now go **** yourself!

so, what do you aim to accomplish here? pointless flaiming? because i can guarantee that you're going to be ignored or flamed.

or both.

Now the topic is locked and I don't want people to think it was my fault. I didn't intentionally say anything to offend anyone so I don't know what to say. Give me your input please... If I did say something offencive in the Chaos is the perfection of disorder... :D topic. If you have any questions or comments get back to me....O.o
Famous last words: [insert here].
Gwen
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Kyrax » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:56 pm

First - this is the wrong forum to post anything except "RULES QUESTIONS".

Second - you did nothing wrong in that thread. It was closed due to "Hobo Fett" getting offensive for no reason.

Third - the "General Mayhem" forum is a bit wide open, and some folks (like "Hobo Fett") don't quite get the concept that wide open doesn't mean a flame fest. There are rules to this entire board, and they still apply to that forum too.

So don't sweat that thread getting closed, it wasn't your fault. I'd be a little more cautious before posting a new thread in General Mayhem until you understand what people talk about there and how things work. Try reading some of the other threads (my favorite is the "Bad LARP pictures one) and maybe contributing something on topic to one or two of them and see how that goes.
Come to a California event, we only bite when we're Zombies!

Ignore Kyrax, he's old and slow.
Kyrax
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 30 May 1987
Realm: Pelargir-Mallenorod
Unit: Brotherhood of Mithris
Favorite Fighting Styles: Archery

Return to Rules Questions