Muskets (however u spell it), will it work?

Straight Answers From Knowledgeable People

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

why not, here's a poll, should it pass?

no, stupid newb
82%
why not, i think it will pass
No votes
neat idea but you're still a stupid newb
13%
I just want to put in a vote but have no opinion
5%

Total votes : 56

Postby dOnUt » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:22 pm

if its a short story that is part of a larger book/compelation its put into quotes. if its a stand alone story its underlined.

do a search on bows and you'll pull several threads up. i'm pretty sure kyrian posted a link to a site for bow construction. or just buy one. they are cheap. try walmart.
dOnUt
Warrior
Warrior

Postby beekmaster » Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:38 pm

Is there any way to destroy a forum, because this page has fulfilled it's purpose.

WRAP-UP TIME!
-ball bearings hurt
- bows are good
-everyone needs some prozac
-maebee badd speelurs arent peopul anywae
-don't hate, eat great late
-domestic violence is degrading the moral fiber of ou nation
-guns don't kill people, but my weapons most-likely will
-even time is refundable
-paintball armor is for *, leave me alone
-"short stories" are in quotes. books are underlined and "Flowers for Algernon" is both.
-bows as well as assault rifles and ammo can be purchased at you local walmart

oops I for got the most inportant one
-"PRE-FREAKING-GUNPOWDER COMBAT"
Last edited by beekmaster on Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
never-ending soODA
beekmaster
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Skorr » Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:08 am

Don't wanna swing from anyones nuts, but I didn't know that they had armor for paintball until reading this thread. Chances are you shouldn't be shooting things at people if you can't take a couple paintballs yourself. Maybe if you had some kind of heart condition or something, or a cracked rib. Then I could see it. But because it hurts too much? If nothing else, have some respect for a legitimate passtime, and don't disgrace it by being a *.

Also, there is no level of spelling, other than correct and incorrect.

On-topic. This game is based on (notice the quotes here) "Pre-gunpowder combat".

Also, get a feel for how the sport operates before you start trying to think of ways to bend the rules. I did it when I first started too, and I sounded just as ridiculous. Well, minus the spelling and grammer, anyhow.
sk'Orrtagnan the Instigator
Shogun Musketeer from the Future
King of Peace
Skorr
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 23 Dec 1913
Favorite Fighting Styles: Instigation

Postby Thorondor » Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:34 am

Um, if memory serves me correctly something really shouldn't be put in quotes and underlined at the same time...am I correct Alleria?

~?~
Uruk-Hai Serpent Breed and proud
Victory though intensity, tactics and glorious death!

Daemarth: <On the topic of some people just can't get along> it's like sticking me and Kegg in a room... and I keep punching him in the f'n face, and someone looking into the room just keeps telling him that he just needs to get along with me...
Thorondor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 31 Mar 2001
Realm: Grim Sword
Unit: Uruk-Hai
Favorite Fighting Styles: Short Recurve Bow

Postby dOnUt » Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:36 am

you are correct, ?. so which is it beek-dude. is it a short story that comes from part of a compelation of stories. or is it a short novel written on its own? you can't do both.
dOnUt
Warrior
Warrior

Postby beekmaster » Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:00 am

U english majors need to read more humor. It was a joke, "Flowers for Algernon" was a short story. It was so successful they made a book,Flowers for algernon, which was an extended version.

I'm not trying to bend the rules, I wa just wondering if there was a rule stating otherwise. Aperrently (sp) there is, point closed.

people have broken ribs painballing, especially smal people.

You're still soundind pretty rediculus (sp) to me, the statement "pre-gunpowder combat" has been made. No need for restating it in every post. I've got the point, that's why I did a wrap-up, to close the tread before any English majors and Purists come and say "pre-gunpowder combat" thinking their comments are unique.

PS. are the any English majors here?
never-ending soODA
beekmaster
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby dOnUt » Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:40 am

nope. Electrical and Computer Engineering, will soon be Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing. never read either version of "Flowers for Algernon".

10 year olds playing paintball, fine armor them, but IMO they are too young to be out there anyways.

i think most people repeated the "pre-gunpowder" comment because you kept pursuing and didnt listen to anybody until just a few posts ago. and skorr was just trying to offer you some advice on how to approach the game by sharing his experience with the idea of a hand cannon and suggested that you might want to actually get a feel for the game and understand the context of it before jumping onto the weird weapon bandwagon.
dOnUt
Warrior
Warrior

Postby Derian » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:37 am

I highly doubt that anyone playing paintball has ever broken a rib that was not part of some preexisting condition, or unrelated to the actual game (i.e. - falling). I saw a report a few years back, that listed the amount of injuries (requiring professional attention, I think) for a number of different sports, per one thousand participants. Football had something like 150, Lacross something like 220, basketball around 120, and even bowling was higher than paintball, which was listed at something like 0.4.[/i]
- Derian -

"An octopus has eight arms, three hearts, five *, two Super Bowl rings, a beak, and the power to solve crimes."
Derian
Become One With the Wind

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2001
Realm: Nan Belegorn
Unit: Hellhammer
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & Board
Pronouns: He / Him

Postby beekmaster » Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:53 pm

no one seems to be against the use of "IMO" just pointing it out
bowling with helmets. hehe
It might be fun to look for that article
never-ending soODA
beekmaster
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Jikanta » Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:23 pm

IP address for this post

Users posting from this IP address
Thorondor
LOCKME
Jikanta
Doesn't like funny ranks given to her...

Realm: Dur-Demarion

Postby ZenChi » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:20 pm

?oric of the Riddermark wrote:It might specify that, but if we take a strict interpretation of that then you'd need to ban a lot of stuff currently seen in Belegarth: kilts, quite a bit of samurai gear, true two-handed greatswords, doublets, etc. ;)

Question: who is the doosh who banned samurai gear?
It's off the Hizzel Foshizzel Dizzel

holder of- Kitana honors
gimp master
mono-ball silver
ZenChi
Underling
Underling

Postby ZenChi » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:36 pm

Derian wrote:I highly doubt that anyone playing paintball has ever broken a rib that was not part of some preexisting condition, or unrelated to the actual game (i.e. - falling). I saw a report a few years back, that listed the amount of injuries (requiring professional attention, I think) for a number of different sports, per one thousand participants. Football had something like 150, Lacross something like 220, basketball around 120, and even bowling was higher than paintball, which was listed at something like 0.4.[/i]

I personally play paintball, and if u get seriously wounded, you are one stupid ************ there are an insane amount of regulations to prevent injury!
-you can't shoot at over 300ft per second (refs check before EVERY game)
-you aren't allowed to climb trees
-you sign a waver saying that what happens on the field stays on the field, which basically means that you can't jump someone because they wooped ya on the field
- no physical contact

this is NOT a sport where you can seriously hurt someone when you play by the rules, and if you don't play by rules, there are two or three refs on the field, and the manager of the field can have you arrested if you break the rules repeatedly (twice)
the general rules that can get you arrested are NO booze, NO drugs, MUST have facemask on when near fields/ shooting ranges, NO swearing (this one is never followed so it isn't a very good rule (but you just get a little tap on the wrist if anything)), no shooting the refs (this one is a funny one to be discussed on the field)

and also, if you have a medical condition that could make you suseptible(sp) to injury, you shouldn't be playing the game!

holder of- Kitana honors
gimp master
mono-ball silver
ZenChi
Underling
Underling

Postby beekmaster » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:47 pm

makes sence too me.
But the main source of rules is someone being stupid and hurting himself

which leads me to wondering how some of the belegarth rules go there

I'll start a thread on that

mods please come and kill this thread
never-ending soODA
beekmaster
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby ZenChi » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:51 pm

Thorondor wrote:paintball...I'd wear knee pads for the simple fact they are dying. Fighting here, I try to always wear knee pads and my leather greaves for the same reason. If you shot a ball bearing at me, I would be VERY upset. They are dense, aka HEAVY for their size. BAD idea. Good idea--use a bow.

~?~

(I'm not dissing this person just something to know)
if you shot a ball bearing out of a paintball gun you are very likely to seriosly hurt them and there is even a decent chance of killing them. even if you want to just put a ball bearing on the end of an arrow, you are still very likely to hurt them badly, if you don't believe me just take a * driver and stab urself with it (this is NOT to be done if you do this, you are an idiot! this is a dis-claimer, if you do this and want to sue me because you are stupid, you can't because I told u not to!)

to finish this off, only use well padded (blunt) projectiles!

holder of- Kitana honors
gimp master
mono-ball silver
ZenChi
Underling
Underling

Postby ZenChi » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:58 pm

Akbar wrote:Kid, you need to go back to your special education class and study the dictionary.

hey stupid, yes you akbar, I personally know Beekmaster, he is a good friend of mine and he was also one of the smartest people in my school! and hu givs a sht bout gramma an' spelin? get a life nerd boy!

holder of- Kitana honors
gimp master
mono-ball silver
ZenChi
Underling
Underling

Postby Thorondor » Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:57 pm

And ZenChi is out of the gate early trying to * people off!! There he goes, he's ahead by a post...

Seriouly, did you read this thread AT ALL? We weren't talking about shooting a ball bearing out of a home made musket for fighting, not paintball. I KNOW paintball guns would make pieces of metal hurt, that's why they fill plastic balls with paint and not lead shot.

~?~

Daemarth: <On the topic of some people just can't get along> it's like sticking me and Kegg in a room... and I keep punching him in the f'n face, and someone looking into the room just keeps telling him that he just needs to get along with me...
Thorondor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Muskets (however u spell it), will it work?

Postby Juggernaut » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:04 am

endnote- I know muskets weren't really in medeival times, but they had hand cannons, and ... i forget what they're called... starts with an A...

I think its called an Acabus.

Jug
I'm the Juggernaut, *.
Juggernaut
Thug
Thug

Started Fighting: 01 Sep 1995
Realm: Armored Penguins
Unit: Western Dunedain

Postby Eoric of the Riddermark » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:07 pm

Are you looking for the word "arquebus" (variant of French harquebus)?
"All civilisations owe their origins to the warrior..." - John Keegan, A History of Warfare
Eoric of the Riddermark
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby beekmaster » Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:23 pm

yes-yes thats it
however u pronounce it

smite me!!!!! I mean this thread!!!!! Stop the hate!!!!!
never-ending soODA
beekmaster
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby ZenChi » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:22 pm

Thorondor wrote:And ZenChi is out of the gate early trying to * people off!! There he goes, he's ahead by a post...

Seriouly, did you read this thread AT ALL? We weren't talking about shooting a ball bearing out of a home made musket for fighting, not paintball. I KNOW paintball guns would make pieces of metal hurt, that's why they fill plastic balls with paint and not lead shot.

~?~

1. r u trying to make me mad? it's a dumb idea, i won't stop annoying u if u do

2. shooting metal ANYTHING hurts

holder of- Kitana honors
gimp master
mono-ball silver
ZenChi
Underling
Underling

Postby Mawr » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:33 pm

Time to see how much further this thread has degenerated since I let it simmer a few days.
ZenChi wrote:hey stupid, yes you akbar,

Oh man, I've been letting this one rot on the vine for days. I really should check these retarded threads more often.

I personally know Beekmaster, he is a good friend of mine

You know, that doesn't surprise me one bit!

and he was also one of the smartest people in my school!

That reminds me. I should bring up the topic of education reform in the Adult Debate forum. What are they teaching kids these days? Thanks for the reminder.

and hu givs a sht bout gramma an' spelin?

The credible and learned. But don't worry, you'll do just fine on your McJob applications.

get a life nerd boy!

If being a nerd is wrong then I don't want to be right!
"I guess what I'm trying to say is, the creationist booklet was to religious literature what tubgirl is to pictures of people having sex." -- Aria
Mawr
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Thorondor » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:38 pm

ZenChi wrote:1. r u trying to make me mad? it's a dumb idea, i won't stop annoying u if u do

2. shooting metal ANYTHING hurts

If I say yes will you go away?
If I say no will you go away?

Bugging me will make you a lot more hated then liked. Oh, and IL is a big enough state that you will need to be specific when you say you live in IL. You could be 10 min from me or 4 hrs from me...

Actually, shooting anything CAN hurt. it can also not hurt. We use aluminum shafts, they are metal, they don't hurt when they hit right. Police use beanbag shotguns, they aren't metal, they do hurt...

~?~

Edit in: Nice pic Akbar, took you a min or two to find it I see...

Thorondor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Mawr » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:42 pm

About one-third of the time I post I quickly hit edit to fix a mistake I catch or to add something that just occurred to me.
"I guess what I'm trying to say is, the creationist booklet was to religious literature what tubgirl is to pictures of people having sex." -- Aria
Mawr
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Thorondor » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:44 pm

Ok, did ZenChi or Beekmaster get ahold of Bella's account?

~?~
~The smart *~

Thorondor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Mawr » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:49 pm

It's a running joke. I'm a horrible person and mean.
Mawr
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Theros the Large » Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:56 am

Thats okay though...

Because your not a turd!

So this ZenChi person is in good old Illinois somewhere?

Hmmm...

I find that VERY interesting. Perhaps I could arrange an in person kind of flushing!
Theros the Large
House Hellhammer
Squire to Sir Killian
Master of House Buffet
Rancor Keeper
Theros the Large
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 01 Sep 2000

Postby Thorondor » Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:45 am

Me "where are you from?"

ZenChi...
about a mile from Beekmaster's house (he is also the one who showed me this awesome game) which is also a crappy area to be in for Belegarth, Illinois

last I checked IL is a good place to be in for Belegarth, except for the * rain at every event.

~?~

Thorondor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

RE: Ha

Postby Calarn the Black » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:56 am

You know ZenChi, for someone who thought it was cute to put his location as "behind you", you talk a lot of crap. Why not come at Thorondor or Akbar from the front, so they can swat your * down?
Sir Calarn the Black
Knight Lt. of House Dregoth
Knight of Tir Asleen
Calarn the Black
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0-10-2002
Realm: Tir Asleen
Unit: House Dregoth
Favorite Fighting Styles: Blue and Board
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Thorondor » Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:17 pm

Hell, let him come from my back. I know for a fact he won't get past my dead corpse alive. Either I will block him and kill him, or someone else will kill him as he TRIES to backstab me :)

~?~

Thorondor
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

RE: Hehe

Postby Calarn the Black » Thu Jan 15, 2004 3:27 pm

I got your back, buddy. :D
Sir Calarn the Black
Knight Lt. of House Dregoth
Knight of Tir Asleen
Calarn the Black
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0-10-2002
Realm: Tir Asleen
Unit: House Dregoth
Favorite Fighting Styles: Blue and Board

Re: RE: Ha

Postby ZenChi » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:12 pm

Calarn the Black wrote:You know ZenChi, for someone who thought it was cute to put his location as "behind you", you talk a lot of crap. Why not come at Thorondor or Akbar from the front, so they can swat your * down?

why the hell would i want to do that?

holder of- Kitana honors
gimp master
mono-ball silver
ZenChi
Underling
Underling

Postby Ruun » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:17 pm

Have you ever had an honor battle? Or do you just interrupt those honor-fighting by killing one from behind?
Myself, I'd prefer coming from behind, but I will generally give warnings if they are engaged in combat with another, but if their free and just not paying attention, too bad. But I will never break an honor-fight unless its getting tedious, like one gimp killing each person who fights him in honor, and we're running out of people.
Yamimasu Kinichiro Akira (Ruun)
Follower of Bushido
Saburau (Samurai) = "to serve"
Bushi = "armed gentry"
Ruun
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Necronos » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:23 pm

After reading this thread in it's entirety, I think this sums it up for me best...

Thanks all for contributing!
Ser Necronos, 15th Knight of the Highlands of Chaos
Necronos
Berserker
Berserker

Started Fighting: 01 Mar 2003
Realm: Ebonhold
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board

Postby Mawr » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:51 pm

Ruunmoji wrote:Have you ever had an honor battle? Or do you just interrupt those honor-fighting by killing one from behind?

I do that. It's like two for the price of one!
Mawr
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby beekmaster » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:51 pm

sigh, i leave the thread for like 2 days and it's still alive.
Zen- thanks for the defence, but beating me out of the silver award for * people off was not necessary.

wait, how did he do that! was it the sheer potency of his * off remarks? because I definatly had him on volume.

Runni- Zen isn't one of those honor dudes (I am, but I'm not him)

personally i think the "behind you" thing is funny, i don't see why you don't. It's called a joke, Zen has never attacked anyone from behind, well maybe once, but i deserved it.

Zen- good ol' Illinois is definately a good place to be, nice wide parks, large fan-base, we just live just beyond the borders of the other areas

I don't know who this intoxicated bella person is, wait!!!! Buttmaster!?!?!?

there seems to have been a misunderstanding, I never planned to shoot ball bearings!!! You'd put an eye out. Are u insane!!!! i though of inserting a tiny bearing into a foam nerf ball. tiny!

nerd boy?!, zen, where did you intend to get with that one. Most of the people here are somewhere on the intellectual (sp) track.

zen and akbar seem to be very similar (sorry zen, but it may be true)
-you both like * people off
-you both have few or no scruples
-you both umm... nope i'm out

so maybe they aren't too similar, one is a spelling/grammar freak and one has a life and judges people on their charachter over their typing skills
never-ending soODA
beekmaster
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Eoric of the Riddermark » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:06 pm

beekmaster wrote:zen and akbar seem to be very similar (sorry zen, but it may be true)
-you both like * people off
-you both have few or no scruples
-you both umm... nope i'm out

so maybe they aren't too similar, one is a spelling/grammar freak and one has a life and judges people on their charachter over their typing skills

So, we look at this bit of infinite wisdom, posted by Zen:

ZenChi wrote:
?oric of the Riddermark wrote:It might specify that, but if we take a strict interpretation of that then you'd need to ban a lot of stuff currently seen in Belegarth: kilts, quite a bit of samurai gear, true two-handed greatswords, doublets, etc. ;)

Question: who is the doosh who banned samurai gear?

It's a damned good thing he doesn't judge people's typing skills (since his are horrible), but I also have to wonder about your claim that he judges people on their character. Because not only can he neither spell nor use good grammar (as Akbar has pointed out), but he also can't read, apparently, what people are clearly posting. How can he judge a person's character if he can't figure out what they're saying?

Or is that part of "having a life"...? ?:(
"All civilisations owe their origins to the warrior..." - John Keegan, A History of Warfare
Eoric of the Riddermark
Barbarian
Barbarian

Postby beekmaster » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:17 pm

k, I admit, that post is pretty funny (sorry zen)

but only you can prevent forrest fires
stop the hate (yes, I'm on prozak, no-one can * me off now)
doosh is a funny word. everyone ought to use it more often
wait, scratch that, I see where that would go

Still waiting for digital B-1 bombers to fire-bomb this thread
sometimes the best peace solution is to eliminate everything (I vaugly remamber some cartoon about a madman who impliments this solution, maybe batman?)
never-ending soODA
beekmaster
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Mawr » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:47 pm

beekmaster wrote:stop the hate (yes, I'm on prozak, no-one can * me off now)

Stop the stupid. http://www.dictionary.com

doosh is a funny word.

"Doosh" is not a word, douche.
Mawr
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby beekmaster » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:55 pm

but doosh is easier to spell and pronounce, it's the superior word
do you really want to stop the stupid?
that would be bad, there would be no-one to deliver us pizza.
no. That was mean *pops a few more pills* but I'm still not * off
never-ending soODA
beekmaster
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Camber » Fri Jan 16, 2004 3:34 pm

beekmaster,

Your first post was your best. Yes, hand gonnes were a medieval weapon, and may have been used as early as the Battle of Crecy. But you have taken an interesting idea and turned it into a pile of mud.

You don't need to keep repeating "stop the hate."

There have been no hateful words directed at you. But you do need to tone down your rhetoric and find something more entertaining to do. This isn't the place for silliness; move your discussion to General Mayhem where it belongs. Most of the things you write are unrelated to the topic and belong in a new thread.

Back to the subject of hand gonnes. I would like to see your prototype, especially one that could be half-drawn. The pump action idea would not work, because if pumping it less could give you less force, then pumping it more could also give you more force (and could put you over a 30-lb. limit).

I think a more workable solution would be an elastic-powered model, similar to toy cannons that fire when you pull back a lever in the rear and release it. As long as the lever could not be * and left in a ready-to-fire position, half-draw firing would be possible. You would also need to construct it with a maximum draw, so you have a way to measure the poundage.

I'm glad you have given up on the idea of ball bearings. My advice is to limit it to a device that fires foam rocks.
Camber Calimmacil MacArdrigh
ArHain

I ſercenen Minyondoryo
i Aintar ortieva hinirya
huinello Cuilen oialle
Camber
Mercenary
Mercenary

Started Fighting: 05 Sep 2001
Realm: Copper Roost
Unit: ArHain
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board

Postby beekmaster » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:40 pm

If i could move this to g-mayhem, i would, but i would rather have it destroyed.

1st the spelling, then the word shortening, now people cmplain on rhetoric. sensitive people :neutral:

no comments please, lets let this one float to the bottom of the forum.
never-ending soODA
beekmaster
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Mawr » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:44 pm

Bella wrote:You act like it's our fault you suck.
Mawr
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby dOnUt » Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:00 am

ha ha ha. i forgot about that post. thanks akbar.
dOnUt
Warrior
Warrior

Postby beekmaster » Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:35 pm

excellent point akbar...bella...whatever.
but you are half of the problem
never-ending soODA
beekmaster
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby dOnUt » Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:24 pm

beekmaster wrote:but you are half of the problem

*snicker* explain that one.
dOnUt
Warrior
Warrior

Postby beekmaster » Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:53 pm

umm, akbar/bella said that it isn't all their fault. I presume they were talking about how this thread keeps on going. if they stop badgering, then i'll stop talking, leaving them with nothing to badger me about...

The irony is that their post was made like 5 minutes after my post that said "no comments, lets let this thread die"

oh, wait, never mind, i assumed there was a comma before "you suck"

um, I never said it was your fault i suck
suck at what? spelling, grammar, and "rhetoric"?
never-ending soODA
beekmaster
Backstabber
Backstabber

Postby Mawr » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:10 pm

I was quoting Bella from another thread. You do understand the concept of "quoting", right?

I think it's time you move to Utah, Beek. There's this realm called Ered Duath you would fit into perfectly.
Mawr
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby beekmaster » Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:24 pm

I hear

Any utah persons here to defend theselves?
never-ending soODA
beekmaster
Backstabber
Backstabber

PreviousNext

Return to Rules Questions