I have a question....

Straight Answers From Knowledgeable People

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

I have a question....

Postby breeheehinny » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:25 am

Is there a miniumum age for fighting? I'm 12 and seriously want to join Mordor realm. You might be surprised at my skill, I fence and have swordfighted my whole life. Also, is it possible to duel wield class 1 weapons?
Thanks,
Breeheehinny
EDIT
Thanks! I have already read the BOW and got most of that out of the way! To any Mordor team members reading: FYI my mom wouldn't really care if I got hurt, she would tell me to be more carefll and that I would have to pay for it.
Last edited by breeheehinny on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
breeheehinny
Recruit
Recruit

Favorite Fighting Styles: Double class one

Re: I have a question....

Postby Derian » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:45 am

First, I would strongly recommend you read through the Book of War. It will have answers to 99% of the questions you might have.

That said:

Yes, there is a minimum age for fighting nationally. It is sixteen for a variety of reasons, none of them related to skill or experience. Belegarth is a hard full contact game and safety is priority number one.

Some realms do allow for younger fighters under various circumstances. Your best bet will be to get in contact with someone in Mordor and ask. They might allow you to fight or come and check out a practice some time.

Yes, you can use two class I weapons. In fact, you can carry any and use any number or combination of any weapons. The only restriction is that you may only carry one shield at a time.
- Derian -

"An octopus has eight arms, three hearts, five *, two Super Bowl rings, a beak, and the power to solve crimes."
Derian
Become One With the Wind

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2001
Realm: Nan Belegorn
Unit: Hellhammer
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & Board
Pronouns: He / Him

Return to Rules Questions