number of unites in a realm and their distances

Straight Answers From Knowledgeable People

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

number of unites in a realm and their distances

Postby Purgatory » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:03 am

i dont even know where to begin on this one. i founded the realm of ravenshold almost a yr ago.. yes were babies :) we have had some tremendous ups and downs and i have yet another rules question to ask someone that knows cause i cant find it. what is the distances between unites in a realm? how many unites can a realm hold and how big is a realm in miles?

there is a girl in our groups saying that because were the only one here that she doesnt want to be forced to take on our "rp " back story as a group. understandable but i dont know what to tell her about if she wanted to have a unit in our realm. she says that even if shes a different unit that wed still practice together... that again i donno about.

i could use some real advice since its become a problem now and im really tired of arguing with her. if youd inbox me or even post a reply itd be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance for your help
Last edited by Purgatory on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poppy the daughter of Lord Greed, Admin to Purgatory in Grimmwood.
Purgatory
Underling
Underling

Started Fighting: 17 Sep 2008
Realm: Grimmwood
Unit: Purgatory
Favorite Fighting Styles: we have it all-even rocks

Re: number of unites in a realm and their distances

Postby Kage » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:50 am

Great you founded a realm, but a realm is not a unit. A unit is a group of people who on the fighting field of large events take the field as one. There is no limit to the number of units that can be in a realm. The only things that have distance rules are realm from realm and that's been generally accepted to be 20 miles.

As for the rest of it. It sounds like she doesn't do the RP thing, like a lot dislike doing. She doesn't want to be part of your unit, and she can make her own or fly solo in that regard. She is still part of the realm just not part of your unit and well I have to say it's not right to force someone to be in your unit that doesn't want to be there.

In the end, she's right. My last bit of advice is this. Don't argue with a woman; you're bound to lose.
Kage
21st Knight of the Highlands of Chaos
Ebonhold
Coffee with Kage
Kage
Slayer
Slayer

Realm: Ebonhold

Return to Rules Questions