A little confused on this point O.o

Straight Answers From Knowledgeable People

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

A little confused on this point O.o

Postby Bleu » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:30 pm

So someone at Chaos told me that if someone is standing directly behind the person that you are shooting at, that the arrow passes through the first person into the second person and kills both of them. But at practice last Sunday that exact thing happened and I wasn't sure how to call my shot cause the person I shot (who isn't exactly known for his honesty on the field) told that it was an illegal shot. I just wanted to get some clarification on what I should have called with that shot. If either the person who told me that was wrong or realm mate was wrong let me know so that I know the correct thing to do.
Bleu
Bleu
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 10 Mar 2012
Realm: Assistant Realm Leader of Babylon
Unit: Jesters
Favorite Fighting Styles: Archery! Sword and board and single blue

Re: A little confused on this point O.o

Postby Derian » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:50 pm

That is either totally wrong, the person misspoke, or you misunderstood. Arrows will pass through weapons to the target behind the weapon at the time of impact, but they will never pass through a legitimate target zone (a shield or armored head/neck counts as legitimate for this purpose).
- Derian -

"An octopus has eight arms, three hearts, five *, two Super Bowl rings, a beak, and the power to solve crimes."
Derian
Become One With the Wind

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2001
Realm: Nan Belegorn
Unit: Hellhammer
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & Board
Pronouns: He / Him

Return to Rules Questions