I need a situation clarified.

Straight Answers From Knowledgeable People

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

I need a situation clarified.

Postby Rhewyn » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:42 pm

While I was a stupid new kid in college I started doing belegarth and I was really bad at social "things". I had a bad habit of hitting on girls and like "flirting with them and such". So anyway down meat and potatoes of my question. this had been going on for a while and I missed like 3 practices in a row one month and when I arrived one day the realm leader walked over and told me that they had kicked me from the realm. According to the bylaws they would have to inform me before hand, but they didn't. they also did not give me a chance to speak for myself. Its been 2 years since then and the leaders have changed and pretty much everyone has forgotten about me. Am I still a member or do the single Realms bylaws overrule the BMCS bylaws? I really want to rejoin but I won't be able to stay for long cuz I am doing job corp in a month. :cry: just wanted to fill the rest of my summer up with fighting before I leave for another 2 years.
I will show you the Greatest Nightmare.
Rhewyn
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 18 Jul 2010
Realm: Stygia
Favorite Fighting Styles: * Sword with courtesy tap.

Re: I need a situation clarified.

Postby Cyric » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:38 pm

You're going to have to talk to the current realm leaders and see what they say. Individual realms decide their own policies.
Knight of Numenor
Cyric
Veteran
Veteran

Started Fighting: 23 Aug 1999
Realm: Numenor
Unit: Knights of Numenor

Return to Rules Questions