Straight Answers From Knowledgeable People

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Postby Arsteel » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:37 pm

1.4.4.2. Single-edged Weapons must have their non-striking edge clearly marked for at least 12 inches (30 cm) with tape, paint, fabric, or other material in a way that clearly contrasts with the striking surface cover and does not wrap onto the flat of the blade.

The whole rule book doesn't say much about edge of weapons. I use cylindrical weapons, so they don't really have an edge. What should I do?

* thank you. I wasn't sure if all weapons were supposed to have an edge or something.
Last edited by Arsteel on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arsteel
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 20 Jun 2016
Realm: None
Unit: None
Favorite Fighting Styles: Still new, so none.

Re: 1.4.4.2

Postby Reverend » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Arsteel wrote:1.4.4.2. Single-edged Weapons must have their non-striking edge clearly marked for at least 12 inches (30 cm) with tape, paint, fabric, or other material in a way that clearly contrasts with the striking surface cover and does not wrap onto the flat of the blade.

The whole rule book doesn't say much about edge of weapons. I use cylindrical weapons, so they don't really have an edge. What should I do?

If your striking surface is cylindrical, it doesn't have an edge, therefore can't be a single-edged weapon, therefore 1.4.4.2. doesn't apply.
Oderint Dum Metuant
Reverend
Slayer
Slayer

Return to Rules Questions