ninja suit :D

Garb, Music, Historical Discussions

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

ninja suit :D

Postby ripexz » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:39 am

Would wearing a full ninja suit which i have count as wearing garb?

Becuase ninjas were there even before Dark/Medieval Ages, even though they aren't from Europe.

Are other types of clothing like arabian desert suits and stuff considered garb?

oh and btw, are katanas, scimitars and other dark age perion non-european weapons allowed if they are safe?

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
ripexz
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 01 Dec 2009
Realm: Gondolin
Favorite Fighting Styles: Florentine.

Re: ninja suit :D

Postby Jay HellHammer » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:57 am

Yes non-western garb and weapons are allowed and encouraged. Unfortunately most of the time due to padding etc most weapons end up looking the same. Just remember make the ninja suit well the $25 one from the costume store won't cut it.
Sir Misti wrote:7)Jay I ::heart:: you! His answer is the best again! I will copy and paste it again just so everyone can read it and hopefully live by it.
Jay HellHammer
Monkey
Monkey

Started Fighting: 01 Oct 2001
Realm: Dunharrow
Unit: HellHammer

Postby ripexz » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:06 am

Jay HellHammer wrote:Yes non-western garb and weapons are allowed and encouraged. Unfortunately most of the time due to padding etc most weapons end up looking the same. Just remember make the ninja suit well the $25 one from the costume store won't cut it.

i got a proper one for 50 euro, plus i bought tabi boots for another 20 euro. Its a pretty good one and well, a realistic one! Not them stupid childlish decorated type :D

oh and about the weapons, are katanas allowed to be without pommels? cause the real ones dont have them, so it would look kind of stupid :D
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
ripexz
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Tobia Blackthorn » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Any sword in Bel still needs a pommel, no matter what it is representing.

Oh, and the depiction of the "ninja suit" originated after the ninja were even in heavy use anymore. Most ninja wore whatever they needed to blend in. Think about it, if you were caught, in say a museum, wearing the usual "theif gear" look, you'd draw attention. But if you went in with jeans and a sweater...you'd blen in much better. Same applies to the feudal ninja. Also, the idea we have of a ninja now comes from the sengoku period, which was in the 1500's.
Duke of New Dawn of Southern Marches

Proud member of House Blackthorn
Tobia Blackthorn
Backstabber
Backstabber

Started Fighting: 12 Sep 2009
Realm: New Dawn of Southern Marches
Unit: Cu Sith
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board, Spear

Postby Arrakis » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Don't be a ninja. You live in Ireland. Try, I don't know, a Celt or a Saxon or a Viking.
Arrakis
Warning: Knows Math

Started Fighting: 17 Jun 2007
Realm: Crystal Groves
Unit: Omega
Favorite Fighting Styles: No gimmicks.
Pronouns: He/Him

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:07 pm

Or throw everyone off and be a Scotsman! :devil:
-Ilariia Bulochnika, Esquire.
Viking Buddy
Food Craftsman
Kensman

The hero Belegarth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Viking *.
Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 3-2003
Realm: Knights Hollow
Unit: Empire of the Wolf
Favorite Fighting Styles: Mace and Board
Flail and Board
Archery

Postby Rasheab » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:59 pm

And wear boots. Ankle support is your friend, and it protects your foot when you shield kick. (And when people step on your feet.)

'Specially since it's my impression the Emerald Isles are almost as wet as Washington, and except in the summer (sometimes) wearing tabi outside would be horrible here.

Already been answered, but to reiterate:

1) All weapons need pommels. No exceptions, besides obvious ones (arrows, double ended weapons)

2) Pretty much "medieval" means "pre-gunpowder." Historic or fantasy, region doesn't matter. Even post gunpowder is alright, so long as you leave it out. (Musketeers, Caribean era pirates, Steampunk.)

3) Dress like you're from Braveheart. The Irishman is one of the best characters -ever- (right there with Mercutio).
Hawaii: Manoa
Washington: Gondor

There are no staffs in Belegarth. Because of how they are constructed, they are really Pugil Sticks.
Rasheab
Slayer
Slayer

Realm: Gondor [WA] fomerly Manoa [HI]
Favorite Fighting Styles: Long spear
Whatever is in reach.

Postby Arrakis » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:12 am

Rasheab wrote:All weapons need pommels. No exceptions, besides obvious ones (arrows, double ended weapons)
Pretty much "medieval" means "pre-gunpowder." Historic or fantasy, region doesn't matter.

Except for the above quote, don't listen to Rasheab.
Arrakis

Postby Rasheab » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:24 am

:roll:

Really Arrakis? You a boot hater now?

Rasheab wrote:...wear boots. Ankle support is your friend, and it protects your foot when you shield kick. (And when people step on your feet.)

There are no staffs in Belegarth. Because of how they are constructed, they are really Pugil Sticks.
Rasheab
Slayer
Slayer

Whatever is in reach.

Postby ripexz » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:59 am

um ok...
i'll think of something... :D
I dont really wanna dress as an irish man. I'm not even Irish, I just live here for the last 3 years :D

I'll probably go barefoot and glue lots of hair on my feet and say i'm a hobbit :D
ripexz
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Arrakis » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:30 am

ripexz wrote:I'll probably go barefoot and glue lots of hair on my feet and say i'm a hobbit :D

Awesome.

Rasheab, the only time I've twisted an ankle so far in any of this medieval crap was when I was wearing boots that prevented me from turning my ankle to a position where I could have landed fine. I've never hurt my feet wearing low-top stuff. It's all dependent upon the specific equipment.
Arrakis

Postby No'Vak » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:27 pm

I practice bare foot.

I go to events with boots, because my campsite is almost always muddy. Like dinosaur poop muddy.
Bugbear
Noik

Elebrim wrote:...I question why lately it seems like we must do everything that Amtgard does or else we are no longer the best fighters. I don't think it's right or necessary.
No'Vak
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 0-2006
Realm: Realm
Unit: Big one
Favorite Fighting Styles: Beating up cheaters

Postby ripexz » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Noik wrote:I practice bare foot.

I go to events with boots, because my campsite is almost always muddy. Like dinosaur poop muddy.

i love barefooting, i always go tricking barefooting. but yah it sucks when its muddy, its too slippy.

wet grass is slippy too but not as bad, though after spending 2 hrs on it my sole was gone kinda wrinkyishly soggily white and it hurt to walk and i got a cold :D

"cool story, bro"? :D
ripexz
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Rasheab » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Ahh, fair enough then Arrakis.

I have tons of respect for the barefooters, but I think y'all are crazy.

Rasheab
Slayer
Slayer

Whatever is in reach.

Postby Sir_Mel » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Ankle support is only really necessary if you have poor footwork. Moving properly = fewer injuries.
Sir Melannen Arqueno, The Exemplar
Knighted by Sir Kyrian Hawksword
Minister of Metal
"The rising tide raises all boats."
Sir_Mel
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Unit: The Amyr
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword Board, Two-stick

Postby Derian » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Or if you have weak ankles, calf and foot muscles from buying into the 'ankle support' myth your entire life.

Barring injury (naturally), anyone has the potential to be barefoot or wear minimal shoes. What do you think all those millions of years of evolution did? Give us feet that require shoes we just invented 30 years ago?
- Derian -

"An octopus has eight arms, three hearts, five *, two Super Bowl rings, a beak, and the power to solve crimes."
Derian
Become One With the Wind

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2001
Realm: Nan Belegorn
Unit: Hellhammer
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & Board
Pronouns: He / Him

Postby Teej » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:15 pm

ripexz wrote:um ok...

Don't be so easily dissuaded... be what you want to be and have fun. If you're worried about what other people are going to think... just do whatever you're doing good.

IE: Someone claiming to be a werewolf (another taboo persona here) running around mid-day with **** garb (ie torn sweats and T-shirt), a rubber mask, and howling like a moron is bound to keep that very taboo.

If you want to do a ninja, do a ninja... Most people's problems with ninja personas is that people dress in black and tell everyone they're a ninja. While they should really dress like farmers or even Samurai historically... or dress like your typical belegrim (hakama and tabard should do, or your mother's skirt) for the sake of blending.

But really... who gives a *? As long as you're having fun, go for it.
Teej
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 31 Dec 2005
Unit: Rogues of Gorewood
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear

Postby Nibenon » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:18 pm

TeeDge wrote:
ripexz wrote:um ok...

Don't be so easily dissuaded... be what you want to be and have fun. If you're worried about what other people are going to think... just do whatever you're doing good.

IE: Someone claiming to be a werewolf (another taboo persona here) running around mid-day with **** garb (ie torn sweats and T-shirt), a rubber mask, and howling like a moron is bound to keep that very taboo.

If you want to do a ninja, do a ninja... Most people's problems with ninja personas is that people dress in black and tell everyone they're a ninja. While they should really dress like farmers or even Samurai historically... or dress like your typical belegrim (hakama and tabard should do, or your mother's skirt) for the sake of blending.

But really... who gives a *? As long as you're having fun, go for it.

QFT
Leader of Valrim, Chapter of The Lowlands
Squire of The Lowlands
Nibenon
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 0- 3-2006
Realm: The Lowlands
Unit: Rangers of Valrim
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Board, flourentine

Postby Big King Jimmy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:33 am

ripexz wrote:oh and about the weapons, are katanas allowed to be without pommels? cause the real ones dont have them, so it would look kind of stupid :D

What's a Katana? Do you see the word "Katana" anywhere in the rules?

Belegarth weapons are NOT their real life counter parts, they aren't epees or broadswords or claymores or any of that. They are a mass of core and foam and glue that are built to our rules set to represent those things, but the rules always come first.
King of Dunharrow
Commander of Clan of the Hydra
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 5-2001
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bat and Board, Archery, Spear

Postby Teej » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:55 am

Big Jimmy wrote:
ripexz wrote:oh and about the weapons, are katanas allowed to be without pommels? cause the real ones dont have them, so it would look kind of stupid :D

Belegarth weapons are NOT their real life counter parts, they aren't epees or broadswords or claymores or any of that. They are a mass of core and foam and glue that are built to our rules set to represent those things, but the rules always come first.

I believe I'm quoting Kyrian here:

Safety first, then playability, then finally realism.
Teej
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Mekoot Rowan » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Yeah, with the belegarth rule test you should pretty much just pick the oldest belegrim you can think of and attribute it to them.
Murder Tundra Horde
Spike wrote:This is the funniest thing I've ever read on these boards and the rest of you are bad at things generally, too.

Tiberius Claudius wrote:I don't get cosplay. It's like a weekend-long Halloween in a hotel where everyone gets the herp, but there's no candy.
Mekoot Rowan
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 15 Oct 2001
Realm: Frozen North
Unit: Murder Tundra Horde
Favorite Fighting Styles: Southern Praying Mantis

Postby Oisin » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:23 pm

TeeDge wrote:
I believe I'm quoting Kyrian here:

Safety first, then playability, then finally realism.

You're quoting a piece of the Dag rules that's probably goes back to the 70's or 80's and is still bandied around in Belegarth even though it didn't make it into our ruleset.

Anyway, are you the only person in Cork who's trying to do Bel? I think you may be the first . . . there's an SCA group in Athlone, but to the best of my knowledge no boffer groups.
Oisín Leathshúileach ua Duibhne
Ard Laech
Fíanna Cú Ruadh

An Fhírinne in aghaidh an tSaoil--Truth against the world.
Oisin
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby ripexz » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:51 am

Oisin wrote:Anyway, are you the only person in Cork who's trying to do Bel? I think you may be the first . . . there's an SCA group in Athlone, but to the best of my knowledge no boffer groups.

Well, we are the first, but I'm not the only one. We already found around 10 people interested, hopefully the first practice will be this saturday. :)

Theres some kind of medieval/renaissance society in UCC (University College Cork). They do real archery and swordfighting and they do battle recreation but as far as i know, they use real blunt weapons (at least how it looks from pictures, could be latex ones.), so i think its more of a LARP than real fighting.
ripexz
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Ilariia Bulochnika » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:25 am

Or a living history group.
-Ilariia Bulochnika, Esquire.
Viking Buddy
Food Craftsman
Kensman

The hero Belegarth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Viking *.
Ilariia Bulochnika
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 3-2003
Realm: Knights Hollow
Unit: Empire of the Wolf
Favorite Fighting Styles: Mace and Board
Flail and Board
Archery

Postby goishikawa » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:43 am

i got this from Wikipedia....it says that katana is a type of Japanese sword (nihontō), also commonly referred to as a "samurai sword".[1] In the strictest sense, the term katana in Japanese is applied to any kind of single-edged sword, of any origin; contrary to common belief outside Japan, the Japanese word does not necessarily refer to a Japanese sword. But incorrectly or habitually, some Japanese and Western sword lovers define katana as the standard size moderately curved (as opposed to the older "tachi" style featuring more curvature) Japanese sword with a blade length of greater than 60 cm (23.6 inches).[2]

i don't see the word Katana in the rules...
goishikawa

Postby Nibenon » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:45 am

You took jimmys post waaaay out of context and took it for the literal, that he doesnt know what a katana is. however if you looked for the satirical humor in his post you will find what he was getting at, or perhaps if you read the rest of his post.
Belegarth weapons are NOT their real life counter parts, they aren't epees or broadswords or claymores or katanas or any of that. They are a mass of core and foam and glue that are built to our rules set to represent those things, but the rules always come first.

edit: oh and welcome to the boards :P
Squire of The Lowlands
Nibenon
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Teej » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Nibenon wrote:Image

Wow double facepalm... I'm not sure if he is ready for that.
Teej
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Nibenon » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:13 pm

he's close at the least..
Squire of The Lowlands
Nibenon
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Derian » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:53 pm

You guys got taken by a bot.
- Derian -

"An octopus has eight arms, three hearts, five *, two Super Bowl rings, a beak, and the power to solve crimes."
Derian
Become One With the Wind

Started Fighting: 01 Apr 2001
Realm: Nan Belegorn
Unit: Hellhammer
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword & Board
Pronouns: He / Him

Postby Big King Jimmy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:26 am

Shinanigans, were there links in there?
King of Dunharrow
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Renell Calmcacil » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:31 am

Or if you have health conditions that make your joints susceptible to injury.

Derian wrote:Or if you have weak ankles, calf and foot muscles from buying into the 'ankle support' myth your entire life.

Barring injury (naturally), anyone has the potential to be barefoot or wear minimal shoes. What do you think all those millions of years of evolution did? Give us feet that require shoes we just invented 30 years ago?
"If you let yourself be defined by any one moment, event, person or place in time, you eliminate yourself from all of the possibilities of eternity" Ronda McCaskey
Renell Calmcacil
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 0- 0-2001
Realm: Khador

Postby No'Vak » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:52 am

Renell Calmcacil wrote:Or if you have health conditions that make your joints susceptible to injury.

Derian wrote:Or if you have weak ankles, calf and foot muscles from buying into the 'ankle support' myth your entire life.

The years of natural selection would have got rid of people who were susceptible to injury, but modern medicine kind of **** that.
Bugbear
Noik

Elebrim wrote:...I question why lately it seems like we must do everything that Amtgard does or else we are no longer the best fighters. I don't think it's right or necessary.
No'Vak
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Rasheab » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:41 am

Noik wrote:The years of natural selection would have got rid of people who were susceptible to injury, but modern medicine kind of **** that.

Fast breeding and luck. Tis how all the cool species survive.

Rasheab
Slayer
Slayer

Whatever is in reach.

Postby Dabbanoth » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Noik wrote:
Renell Calmcacil wrote:Or if you have health conditions that make your joints susceptible to injury.

The years of natural selection would have got rid of people who were susceptible to injury, but modern medicine kind of **** that.

**** tell me about it.
God Squad
Bill Collector.
Expose-A-Fraud Squad.
Dabbanoth
The Smoking Gun

Started Fighting: 09 Aug 2057
Realm: Rugged
Unit: Divine Guardian of the Laser Kingdom
Favorite Fighting Styles: Bic.

Postby Teej » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:03 am

Rasheab wrote:
Noik wrote:The years of natural selection would have got rid of people who were susceptible to injury, but modern medicine kind of **** that.

Fast breeding and luck. Tis how all the cool species survive.

Roaches are far superior to us.
Teej
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Nibenon » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:27 pm

and rabbits.
Squire of The Lowlands
Nibenon
Grunt
Grunt

Postby xexplox » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:10 pm

ok question.....does anyone know where i can buy a ronin or ninja straw hat? or is that illegal? ive no idea...helps?
xexplox
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Beck » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 pm

If it isn't going to harm some one in a line battle and there are not any rules against knock yourself out.
Noik wrote:And Beck that was dumb.

Forkbeard wrote:This Beck kid is a moron.
FB
Beck
Grunt
Grunt

Started Fighting: 25 May 2008
Realm: Northlands
Unit: ABF
Favorite Fighting Styles: SnB, Two Stick, Single

Postby Magpie Saegar » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:56 am

I think Lady Feri sells them cheaply at most events she's at. At least, she was selling them last spring war.
Magpie of Rhun/Denuvald - A stranger in a strange land.
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 16 Sep 2004
Realm: Denuvald
Unit: Ex - Clan of the Hydra

Postby Old Horse » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 am

For straw hats you have three options:

Buy locally (the Lady Feri option works better since you can actually see and wear the hat before you pay for it):
Summer straw hats

Or if you are looking for authenticity, import one:
Bokunan-do
They do ship to the US, but it's rather expensive.

Or if you like crafts/have a lot of spare time, make your own:
How to make a japanese straw hat
"Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal.
These things are for lesser men.
Protect the weak against the evil strong.
And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil."

-The Iron Code of Druss.
Old Horse
Scout
Scout

Started Fighting: 0- 5-2004
Realm: Umbar
Unit: Black Corsairs
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear, Two-handed sword, Single blue

Postby Agneezy » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:19 pm

finally search for it on amazon.com, they have a buttload
High Inquisitor of MDAKS
Agneezy
Monkey
Monkey

Favorite Fighting Styles: Swag

Postby KatsuoAssassin » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:28 am

oh and btw, are katanas, scimitars and other dark age perion non-european weapons allowed if they are safe?

it depends in your place. even if they are safe but if its not allowed then you can't use it.
Last edited by KatsuoAssassin on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KatsuoAssassin
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 05 Apr 1983

Postby No'Vak » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:24 pm

KatsuoAssassin wrote:

it depends in your place. even if they are safe but if its not allowed then you can't use it.

What exactly are you getting at?
Bugbear
Noik

No'Vak
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Argent » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:53 pm

yes u can have curved singled edged foam weapons as long they meet all the safety standards. u can heat pvc to make it curved btw just in case you were wondering, there have been post in the past so u can search for how to's if needed
14th Knight of Old Castle
War Council Rep for Tir Asleen

Don't start nothing, won't be nothin
Argent
Barbarian
Barbarian

Started Fighting: 06 Oct 2008
Realm: Tir Asleen
Favorite Fighting Styles: Sword and Shield
Pronouns: He/Him or They / Them

Postby Big King Jimmy » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Can I just call in an air strike on this topic?
King of Dunharrow
Biggy Biggy J
Rather Large James
James of Enviable Girth
Jimmington
Big King Jimmy
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Magpie Saegar » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:35 pm

Nuclear launch detected.
Magpie of Rhun/Denuvald - A stranger in a strange land.
Dream Blog.
Magpie Saegar
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Started Fighting: 16 Sep 2004
Realm: Denuvald
Unit: Ex - Clan of the Hydra

Postby No'Vak » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:09 am

Magpie of Rhun wrote:

Nuclear launch detected.

Did somebody call for an exterminator?
Bugbear
Noik

No'Vak
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Agneezy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:03 pm

GOOD EFFECT ON TARGET :ninja:
High Inquisitor of MDAKS
Agneezy
Monkey
Monkey

Favorite Fighting Styles: Swag

Postby AwesomeFrancis » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:06 pm

ripexz wrote:Would wearing a full ninja suit which i have count as wearing garb?

Becuase ninjas were there even before Dark/Medieval Ages, even though they aren't from Europe.

Are other types of clothing like arabian desert suits and stuff considered garb?

why not? it's safe if the person use it in the right way.
Nien Jih Ssu Ch'u Chuehis the highly specialized Chinese Art of killing without leaving a trace.
ninja uniforms
AwesomeFrancis
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Teej » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:01 pm

AwesomeFrancis wrote:
ripexz wrote:Would wearing a full ninja suit which i have count as wearing garb?

why not? it's safe if the person use it in the right way.

Don't bring back an old topic without an actual contribution, you'll poke forum crybabies. I'm just giving friendly advice.

Welcome to Belegarth.
Teej
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Medieval Arts, Sciences, and Garb