Garb Classes

Garb, Music, Historical Discussions

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Garb Classes

Postby DragoonAntoinette » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:17 pm

So I have been working on these garb "classes" for a while. They were meant for use as classes at Fest 2012 and were done at that point. But since then i have been making them better. I finally found a place to host them.

My idea was that they can be used as resources for new realms, and new fighters. They can also I am sure be used for current realms if they want to have like a garb info day or something. They cover both pinky and monster garb. There will be three in total.

Garb 101 covers really basic garb, has some links to patterns and people that can help you out. It has images of basic garb throughout the presentation.
Garb 102 covers the more fancy garb. Stuff you wear to feast or to big event parties after fighting. It again has links to patterns, people that can help you out, and places to buy garb. Images of garb included.
Garb 103 covers "accessories". It covers period footwear, hats, pouches, feast gear, jewelry and war paint. It includes a lot of images and some patters. It also includes places to buy accessories.

Here is Garb 101:http://www.slideshare.net/AntoinetteFinnrsdottir/garb-101-basic-garb-for-all

The other two will follow some time in the next week or so. Please use them!
Dragoon Antoinette Finnrsdottir, the Moosewitch
Master Seneschal
Thunder Guard War Council Rep
Armageddon XXI Event Coordinator
"Spontaneous combustion is a myth. If you burst into flame, someone wanted you to." ~Chandra Nalaar
DragoonAntoinette
Moosewitch

Started Fighting: 29 Sep 2008
Realm: Roaming Canada
Unit: Elite Bloodfalcons
Favorite Fighting Styles: Non-Com and Needle and Thread
Pronouns: She / Her

Re: Garb Classes

Postby DragoonAntoinette » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Dragoon Antoinette Finnrsdottir, the Moosewitch
Master Seneschal
Thunder Guard War Council Rep
Armageddon XXI Event Coordinator
"Spontaneous combustion is a myth. If you burst into flame, someone wanted you to." ~Chandra Nalaar
DragoonAntoinette
Moosewitch

Started Fighting: 29 Sep 2008
Realm: Roaming Canada
Unit: Elite Bloodfalcons
Favorite Fighting Styles: Non-Com and Needle and Thread
Pronouns: She / Her

Return to Medieval Arts, Sciences, and Garb