Post Your New Gear!

Garb, Music, Historical Discussions

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Post Your New Gear!

Postby Korbin the Mad » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:15 pm

When I get new gear, I want to show it off. That can be annoying when the next event is months away! So if you got any new stuff recently and want to show-n-tell, post your pics here!

So this past weekend was my birthday, and for my birthday my best gal took me to St. Louis Comic Con. While we were there, we found a couple little treasures that ultimately became birthday presents. :P

I've really wanted a mug that I could use at events that can handle cold booze and hot tea without cracking or leaking. I was thinking of getting a horn or a nice laminate wood mug, but when I saw this I fell in love. The leather will help insulate the glass, and the rings on the leather essentially make it a sheath that I can hang from my belt!

This happy bundle is a trench leather unfolding belt pouch that contains major awesomeness.

These are hand-forged iron, and were individual and unique. They were made by the vendor I purchased it from, who had a collection of uniquely made cutlery of this sort. A couple other fighters that were there with my bought their own too!

This next one was a present to me, from me. :)

This 1860 saber resonated with the study I've been doing on Hutton's saber method, and even though it's a late piece it fits great with my feast garb.

Happy birthday me!
ImageImageImage
Korbin Arhantas Dunamai
Korbin the Mad|House Dunamai
Mad Lord of House Dunamai and the Madlands
Usufructary of Ancilla Ignis
Korbin the Mad
Monkey
Monkey

Started Fighting: 0-10-2003
Realm: Arnor
Unit: House Dunamai