Directory Submissions

Webpage and Web Board Stuff

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Directory Submissions

Postby savetuba » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:49 pm

I have managed to obtain a list of nearly 70 directories we can submit belegarth.com to ($50 worth of free web marketing ;) Plus the cost of input).

What is needed:

Category (1-5 different cats)
URL
Title (not the play hard fight harder slogan. That is a bad slogan to try to sell online)
Description (150-250 characters)
Key Words (5-20)
Contact Name
Contact Email
Password

Reciprocal Link Page (Opptional for faster submissions)

A list of any other directories anyone may have submitted to to prevent a double submission causing both to be deleted.

If anything else is needed I'll post here.
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 0- 4-2003
Realm: Aberdeen Militia

Postby savetuba » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:34 pm

possible cats:

Sports--
\/
Fantasy
Fencing
Extreme Sports
Martial Arts
Organizations
Youth and High School
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby savetuba » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:42 am

URL:
http://belegarth.com/

Title:
Belegarth: MCS (may not use , or - orand other symbols otherwise SEOs will ignore as and maker our site as spamers)

Description:
A fast moving, full contact organized sword fighting sport with groups all over the US. Event Schedules, locations, downloadable rules.

Key Words:
Belegarth, medieval, fighting, Belegarth, combat, boffer, wars, society, foam, Belgarth, foam, foam-fighting, Belagarth, Bellegarth, Bellygarth, Dark, Age, boffer, medieval, fantasy, official site, character, wargamers, society, reenactment, simulation, full, contact, live, action, Arma
geddon, battles, games, roleplay, Orc, Orcs, Elf, Elves, Drow, Dwarf, Knight, King, Dwarf, Halfelven, Elven, Gwynedd, Numenor, Avalon, Wolfpack, swordfighting, swords, dagger, axe, spear, fight, pics, Celts, Celtic, King Arthur, L.A.R.P., LARP, LARPS, Khatovar, Wildwood, Chaos, Arnor, Dur, Demarion, Southern, Marches

A lot of the smaller words can be combined. I'll go through this list this afternoon
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby savetuba » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:14 pm

medieval, fighting, combat, L.A.R.P., LARPS, foam fighting, foam weapons, full contact, live action, battle games, sword fighting, Belegarth, Belgarth, Belagarth, Bellegarth, Bellygarth, fantasy reenactment, boffer, roleplay, wargamers, simulation, Dark Age, Orcs, Elf, Elves, Drow, Dwarf, Knight, King, Dwarf, Halfelven, Elven, swords, dagger, axe, spear, Armageddon, Celts, Celtic, King Arthur, Khatovar, Wildwood, Chaos, Arnor, Dur, Demarion, Southern, Marches, Gwynedd, Numenor, Avalon, Wolfpack

I have gone through the list and have removed the repeats, the general one words, and anything that is to general.

If anyone has any questions or concerns list them here.

All I need in a contact E-mail, Name, and a password for the web master to be able to modify any submitions.
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby savetuba » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:15 pm

still need a contact E-mail, Name, and a password.

With over 150 views I know people out there think this is a good idea and I'm willing to do the submissions my self (over 3 hours worth)

I'm sure the web masters are at arm right now though...
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby EldawenEmileia » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:29 pm

Hey, I just thought I'd drop my two cents to say that if you're looking to deliberately misspell Belegarth for a keyword, you might want to try Beligarth, Belligarth, Belugarth, and Bellugarth, in addition to what you already have. :)
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." -Gandalf
EldawenEmileia
Recruit
Recruit

Postby savetuba » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:44 pm

true, but I do a search on how many times each of the mis spellings are searched on. I'll run the tests to see if those mis spellings are even searched on and how many searches to even consider adding them.
savetuba
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Web Design