Not sure where else to put this question...

Webpage and Web Board Stuff

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Not sure where else to put this question...

Postby Teej » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:37 pm

So I went through youtube, and google looking for belegarth videos to use for recruiting. My college is closed tomorrow "hurricane day." But next week I plan on setting up a display of Belegarth pictures and playing videos off my laptop. So that gives me a week to figure this out...

I tried downloading the videos from google, not being able to do so from youtube. The videos include the three instructional videos "Rules, Weapon Check "Melee" and Weapon Check "missile." Also Belegarth Xplay, Gencon, and am still looking for the most recent video with the gladiator-esque theme. All I got was a 1kb file that directly linked to the video via internet, but without a connection I can't view anything. Anyone have suggestions or have time to transfer these files to me via xfire anytime soon?

Anyway all that aside I'm going a bit off-topic: I'm showing battle pics, units posing together, some of the best action shot's i've seen. I have copies of the rules, I'm bringing weapons with me, handing out flyers. Anything else I should include on my display? Its going to look like a science presentation, big folding board, weapons laid out on the table etc etc...
Teej
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 31 Dec 2005
Unit: Rogues of Gorewood
Favorite Fighting Styles: Spear

Postby jacob » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:25 pm

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

you can copy the address to this site and download from google video and youtube plus many other sites. youtube vides will need to be converted to a different format but the site had info on that as well. there is also a Firefox extension .
jacob
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Web Design