Double log in

Webpage and Web Board Stuff

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Double log in

Postby Etain » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:13 pm

Maybe someone here can help me? When I log in, I don't get logged in right away. I have to log in a second time, and by the second time no new posts are highlighted in red. Is there a way to fix this? I wasn't sure if it was a problem on my end or perhaps with the webpage itself. Thanks
Advisor to and Iron Fist of Emperor Dyse of the Babylon Empire.
Max Cold of the Red Birdies
Etain
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Kyrian » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:30 pm

I've been using the "Log in to check your private messages" link and then clicked on the "Forum Index" once I'm looking at my list of private messages. Everything seems to work fine even without deleting all the cookies. Thanks to V'hil for that one.

Your other option is to delete all cookies and temp files (Internet Explorer: Tools-->Internet Options. There are buttons for deleting cookies and deleting files) before you log into the Belegarth board.
"...change requires action, it doesn't just happen. Define your actions by how you think the game should be, not how the game is. The game will follow."--Big Jimmy
Kyrian
Hero
Hero

Started Fighting: 0- 8-1991
Realm: Andor
Unit: Clan of the Hydra
Favorite Fighting Styles: sword and board
florentine
archery
Pronouns: he/him

Postby Etain » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:31 am

Oh my...cookies are a little too advanced for me. To me cookies are just what i eat. I'll try the alternate log in though. Thank you.
Advisor to and Iron Fist of Emperor Dyse of the Babylon Empire.
Max Cold of the Red Birdies
Etain
Slayer
Slayer

Postby Elebrim » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:14 pm

The double log-in is occasionally giving me trouble, too. I posted a shortcut directly to the inbox login extension, but the computer redirects me and forces me to login twice.

Eh! ?:(
Templar Draconis Kestevara
Elebrim
Hero
Hero

Unit: Templar Draconis Kestevara

Postby Hunter S. » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:21 pm

So I'm not the only one with the double log in problem? Whew, I thought I was alone!

It's time for me to come out and say it. I've been logging in twice for several months now. Why is that?
Hunter S.
Toadie
Toadie

Return to Web Design