Belegarth in Flash animation

Webpage and Web Board Stuff

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Belegarth in Flash animation

Postby Outhro Youkker » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:44 pm

My parents have the website http://www.free2learnit.com
It is where you can download free CBTs (Computer Based Trainings). Now the issue here is that all that is up there now is trainings for the plastic industry and they are about to expand it into other subjects such as sports and other CBTs anybody can think of to upload and share.

They have allowed me to upload a CBT about Belegarth. I have 2 months to make it and I can have it free to download before January ends. This will include adding voice and putting together the animations. It will be a whole manual about Belegarth, the rules, the usual events, and even making a regular blue sword.
The idea is more about a basic training manual that anybody can just watch and be explained everything so that all that is required is to make a weapon and start fighting.
All the information will have links to different webpages.
-Like when explaining of alterior motive to making a weapon, link to Edhellen.
-Looking to drop your design ideas, link to the forums.
-Looking for local realm, a link to the Wiki.
-It will have the information aboou the rules of the weapons, but it wount have how to make a javellin, spear, flail, ax, hammer, etc. * but it will be a bunch of link to all those different tutorials made by others.

What I would like to know is what information should not be included and what should take priority.
This is basicly for new people, so the idea of explaining them armor making should wait.

any suggestions?

and I would like to know if I can add pictures of fighters with their weapons and kits. I am asking permition before I place any picture of anybody.
"Gobo, what are you cooking?."
"Boot still with foot."
"That is disgusting!"
"Gobo know, me hate feet"
Outhro Youkker
Berserker
Berserker

Started Fighting: 0- 8-2007
Realm: Umbar
Favorite Fighting Styles: Ogre's Butter Knife

Return to Web Design