Update belegarth wiki tutorial graphics?

Webpage and Web Board Stuff

Moderator: Belegarth: Forum Moderators

Update belegarth wiki tutorial graphics?

Postby Tarin » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:31 am

Here ye here ye,

I've been messing around in Google Sketchup working on various weapon designs, and I think I could produce some really nice tutorial images. Sketchup allows real-world units so the diagrams would be to scale, and you can render in isometric mode so it looks like a traditional diagram rather than a cheesy screenshot. Example:

Is there anyone I have to ask permission before editing the tutorial pages, or do people just undo changes if they don't like them? I'd only be redrawing the current artwork, not changing the content at all. Also, sorry if this isn't the right forum....I'm new to the boards. Anyway, thoughts?
Tarin
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 11 Jul 2009
Realm: Salamandastron
Favorite Fighting Styles: 2 short swords

Re: Update belegarth wiki tutorial graphics?

Postby Galya » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm

No, you don't need to ask permission. The wiki is moderated by a handful of people (myself included), and as long as what you post isn't spam or derogatory, it's fine. I'd actually like to see those pictures updated, so feel free.
Galya Grikhunter, former Belegarth Secretary, Horde Commander, and War Council representative.
Still an admin though, because people trust me or something. ;)
Blood Valley HoRdE: Massacring the Midwest since 2004
She/Her/Hers

Forkbeard wrote:So, you can't decide if that is Galya or Par? I have to admit, I mistake Par for an old woman regularly. But Galya is a beautiful and intelligent lady. I'd never mistake her for him.
Galya
Gladiator
Gladiator

Started Fighting: 13 Sep 2006
Realm: Tir Asleen
Unit: dah HoRdE
Favorite Fighting Styles: Board and Bat
Pronouns: She/Her

Return to Web Design