(DW) In the Shadow Mountain

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Postby Squire Horati » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:49 pm

"Drek I hope your not trying to say you want to kill me! I am one of hells fiercest warriors. Though this sword is radiating with demonic power it is a negative demonic power. Meaning it kills demons really easy."*Puts sword over Dreks and punches Drek in the stomach, But not to hard*
"I can't protect you without holding a sword. I can't embrace you while holding a sword."-Ichigo
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:23 pm

"Yes Horati, I am aware of it. If you look at my entire past you would find that I am not too angelic myself. I am just trying to find balance." Andrek knocks Horati in the shoulder ith his hilt. "Though we know that I fail most of the time... being a jerk and all. ;) "
Sir Andrek-
Knight's who do not accurately think in leadership, are nothing more than silly children with a patch on their belt.
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 5- 0-1994
Realm: Ered Duath
Unit: Silver Dragons

Postby Squire Horati » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:01 pm

"Drek only you would know. I try not to look into peoples past. The last time I did it, I accidentally killed the man because my hunger for blood came back at the time when he was unconcious. It wasn't a pretty site."

OOC: Hey Drek are we gaming on saturday?
"I can't protect you without holding a sword. I can't embrace you while holding a sword."-Ichigo
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:33 am

(OOC: Not this one, next Saturday)

"I would sure hate to be him. Anyone else in?"
Sir Andrek-
Knight's who do not accurately think in leadership, are nothing more than silly children with a patch on their belt.
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Squire Horati » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:12 pm

"Is anyone else alive?"
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:16 pm

Andrek looks around to see a faint mist filling the cave. "Sleeping mist. The Shadow elves must be alive somewhere." He looks at the others asleep. "Horati, lets go. We have work to do." He places a mark on the sleeping members forheads. "Downward ho :unsure: ."
Last edited by Andrek on Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Squire Horati » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:17 pm

"Muhahahaha. Oooooooo we're off to kill some evil, in the caves below. We hope not to find alot crazy peopo."
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:18 pm

"Yes Horati, that is if we can find the portal. Do you know what it looks like?"
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Squire Horati » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:26 pm

"A hole with 2 tips that we must tease to open it up. It takes sometimes hours to open. Or is that the other portal im thinking of? I think if that isn't the one then there is that one over there."
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:17 am

Andrek looks at the portal that Horati refrencing, "Where did that one come from!" Andrek gulps, "Horati, I think some one else has the power to open the portals besides the three fallen paladins in this area :unsure: "
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Squire Horati » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:43 pm

"You know what I think your right. But some of us have the power to close them." *With one swift motion Horati pulls his prayer beads out and does a chant, The door is sealed* "Behold the power of my leader."
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:22 pm

"Looks good, but it is not completely sealed." Andrek looks at where the portal was. "There is still a fracture in the Gate. Your prayer beads will keep most of them out, but the litte ones will still get through and re-open the door. We need to get on the other side, sacrafice an angel, or have the overlord of this circle close it.": Andrek puts his hand on the slit, "This is the second Hell. Sorry friend, I cannot help one wit in this manner. At least not from this side."
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Squire Horati » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:29 pm

"I never do close them all the way. So I can come back and do it later. I close it most of the way and then let it grow while I do the more important things first. I'm hardassed like that."
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:46 pm

Andrek raises and eyebrow and is silent.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:25 pm

Naruto watches from a distance! "what the hell are they thinking?" he mumbles to himself.
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Andrek » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:19 am

"If we leave it open it only encourages more to flow out when we are not looking. It happend 3 years ago. I don't think it is a good idea." Andrek seems to be irritated by the situation. "I just think this is a bad idea. This is how we loose kittens and squires ;)" Andrek says as he winks at Horati.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Squire Horati » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:29 pm

"Fine lets seal it for good then Drek. Should you or I do it? Or should I make that thing in the corner do it?(Points to Naruto)"
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:15 pm

"It isn't a dark elf, so kill it for all I care. It's possibly just another demon." Andrek looks over and turns back to Horati. "Actually I think we should kill all demons who do not know who their lord is." He turns to Naruto, "What is your name, and which Hell do you hail from?" Andrek stifels a chuckle.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Squire Horati » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:29 pm

"You servant of hell! How dare you follow me here! Who are you and what do you want from me?"*Horati holds his sword against the things throat ready to kill it*
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Naruto » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:25 am

"What are you talking about? I am from no hell?" naruto jumps down from the tree. "I am Uzamaki Naruto from the hidden leaf Village! Who are you?"
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Andrek » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:32 am

"My name is Andrek. I work some of the land here. This tree is a new improvement since I lived down here. Those dark elves are getting a little light. This is good." Andrek says as he rubs the tree. "Naruto, why are you in the Underdark of the Shadow Mountain?"
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:34 am

"I am here to find and kill a missing ninja! He is known as Zabuza Momichi, also known as the Hidden Mists Demon." Naruto grabs a kunai from his side pocket. "someone else is here, besides squire boy over there." points at horati.
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Andrek » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:37 am

"Yes, these three are our friends. They have fallen into an unwakeable sleep. I believe this is the work of some demon." Andrek chuckles, "or do you see another being somewhere?"
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:43 am

"I can't tell it has stopped moving." naruto walks over by the three sleepers. He then gets on his knee to see the one of the guys on the ground. He grabs his kunai and lifts it above the guys stomach.............
"I know there are demons here. This one has a demon inside of him!"
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Andrek » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:46 am

"Craw is my hunting dog! Just because he is a Kobold does not mean that he has a demon in him!" Andrek is very cross.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:47 am

"I believe it is why he is not waking up! Do you mind if I try a removal jutsu on him?" naruto pulls out a scroll from his jacket.
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Andrek » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:00 pm

Andrek looks puzzled, " :unsure: Um, sure. Just know that if you kill him I will need another hunting dog.. and you seem big enough ;) ."
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:10 pm

Naruto opens the scroll. "Ichi-tori-hata-mu-hai-san-roko-tatsu-haruno-uchi-hata!" naruto then puts his hand on craws stomach and a seal shows up on it. naruto gets up. "This should contain the demon. Give it a day to see what happens!"
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Squire Horati » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:45 pm

"What the NINJAS! We aren't hunting ninjas just demons. Little Leaf Village Boy. Just don't come near me with that * scroll. You do and I will have to kill you. Got it leafy?"
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Naruto » Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:47 pm

"all this scroll is for is to contain the demon!" naruto lifts up his shirt showing his stomach. "It doesnt harm the demon. Just makes it so they are like in a prison. I have a demon inside of me." naruto puts his shirt down.
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Squire Horati » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:21 pm

"I am a Demonic person. So stay the **** back leafy demon boy."
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:47 pm

Andrek laughs, "Where is some good popped corn when one needs it?" Andrek looks at Craw's stomach. "I recognize this symbol, paladins use a variant in minor exorcisms. Where did you learn this? Oh Horati, so not worry. I will help you kill him if he tries any of this on you." Andrek seems calm, "Horati is demonic enough to help us, but he is humane enough to be shuned by other not so helpful devils. Let us move downward and look in on the shadow nation. I hope they are not destroyed."
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:03 pm

"I learned this jutsu from a Hokage. He is the leader of my Village. I dont know how he came acrossed it but in order to kill zabuza i needed to know a version of the sealing jutsu." Naruto puts the scroll away. He then glances at Horati. "If you dont do anything out of line i wont have to use it on you."
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Squire Horati » Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:14 am

"Go lick your HOKAGE's *! I'll do whatever I want Jutsu boy. But if you use that **** up seal on my *, I WILL REPEAT I WILL KILL YOUR *! Thank you for listening, but just remember that. Thanks Nurto!"
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Naruto » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:46 am

"Don't insult the hokage!!! I plan on becoming the next one!" Naruto starts to walk away. "Don't worry squire i wont harm you. Your not even worth the time."
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Andrek » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:39 pm

"Wow, how on any Hokage, King, or God are we able to aid each other if we start with this in a fight? I do not care if you are upset. I cannot allow any one to jepordize this mission. I do not want to see either of you hurt. Though you know me well enough Horati, and you will soon learn Naruto, that I will leave you if you harm my family. We are a group and therefor a family for now. You can leave if you wish boys, but I need to get working on these spells that have been cast on our friends. I am going into the depths to look for an old friends home. If you want to come and help me, I would appreciate it. But I will not have your bickering give our location away." With that said Andrek silently walks into the depths.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Squire Horati » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:14 pm

"Drek I'm sorry. Ruto I'm sorry for being upset, about the scroll. I just don't trust many people with them."*With that said he walks off after Drek*
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Naruto » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:14 pm

"Fine, I have no need to seal you anyway. You aren't the threat that I am after." *heads off into the opposite direction*
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Andrek » Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:14 pm

"Mister Ninja Naruto, I think it may be wiser for you to follow along with us. Much more dangerous things besides dark elves inhabbit these caves."
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:29 pm

*turns around and faces the two* And continue fighting with your squire demon? I dont think so!
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Squire Horati » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:34 pm

"You're a demon also, BOY! SO what is the issue?"
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Naruto » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:29 am

"There is a difference! I had a demon sealed inside of me. I am not the demon."
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Squire Horati » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:25 am

"Ok. When that demons breaks it's container, come back and see me. Every demon looks to break free from containment. Mine was sealed and it broke free, so when you feel you can't control the fox, come back."
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Naruto » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:10 am

"I will. ok you know what? I will come with you guys. Just don't get in my way when we find Zabuza!" naruto walks towards the two.
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Squire Horati » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:07 pm

"All right! Road trip!... So um where are we going again, I forgot."
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Naruto » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:55 pm

"Yes Andrek where are you headed? I shall follow you to get to my goal."
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Andrek » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:20 pm

Andrek keeps walking deeper into the cave. "Our goals are the same boys. I am going to an old friends home. We will need to decide where to go from there. We won't be able to discover anything until we see Fahzer's libraries."
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Grease » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:05 pm

Grease walks up to the edge of the cave. "This looks like a good place to spend the night. HELLOOOO. Anybody home?"
My sword sings the sad song of the Barbarian.
"There is no fair or unfair, there is only tactics."
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Andrek » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:31 pm

The group being about a mile inside the cave faintly hears Grease's call. "Horati, did you hear that?"
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Squire Horati » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:29 pm

"Huh?"*Horati was listening to something else*" Hear what did you hear the thing down there?"*points*
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

PreviousNext

Return to Role-Play