(DW) In the Shadow Mountain

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Postby Andrek » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:42 pm

"No, upwind. Go see what it is. Beware, demons have lured friends to the surface before. I will leave a trail for you to follow from this point. As well try to wake the other two."
--Andrek continues to walk down the cave searching the walls. He finds a stone door and pulls the switch that operates a complex mechanical pulley system to open it. "Ah, here we are."
Sir Andrek-
Knight's who do not accurately think in leadership, are nothing more than silly children with a patch on their belt.
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 5- 0-1994
Realm: Ered Duath
Unit: Silver Dragons

Postby Naruto » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:13 pm

what do you mean here we are? is this your friends place? *looks around*
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Grease » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:14 pm

Not hearing any response, Grease lays down and streches out in the mouth of the cave. "Oi, travelin by yer self can quite tirein." With that he starts snoozing in the evening light.
My sword sings the sad song of the Barbarian.
"There is no fair or unfair, there is only tactics."
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Andrek » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:47 pm

Andrek walks into the small enclosure. "Yep, this is the North Meeting Hall. I know it isn't much, but he never did have many visitors." Andrek walks over to the East wall and starts tapping it with the hilt of his sword in some random pattern. The western wall opens into a large cavity, It was obviously mined out by some gigantic creature. Andrek walks in, as he does the hair on his and Naruto's neck stand on end. "I love that feeling. Illuminate!" Mutiple orbs about twenty five feet in the air crackle alive. Bringing the entire lair to life. Tapestries line all the walls, some of Andrek and some of his old companions, but most of people that have never been down within these walls. Upon careful inspection Andrek finds the one he looks for, "I always called this the battle of the Banana. It is good to put a real name to this." Upon looking at the tapestry Naruto sees a ninja with yellow shoes, and familiar clothing. The ninja in the tapestry is battling a Demon weilds a large curved yellow sword. All around the floor are treasures of unimaginable wealth. Weapons that seem to be only what Naruto had heard of when he was a very young child.
Sir Andrek-
Knight's who do not accurately think in leadership, are nothing more than silly children with a patch on their belt.
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:07 pm

"Wow, My father told me about this place. I thought that he was making it up cause of all of the things i have never seen. I guess he was right. Wow hey can i take a weapon or two?" *naruto starts looking at some of the weapons.
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Squire Horati » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:20 pm

All of a sudden Grease has a sword to his throut. "Who are you, trespasser?"
"I can't protect you without holding a sword. I can't embrace you while holding a sword."-Ichigo
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Grease » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:09 pm

Grease slowly opened one eye looking at the ninja that had a sword at his neck. Eyeing him up and down Grease closed his eye,"You can put it away, I don't want to fight." He slowly got up, spread his hands and turned around to show he was unarmed. "Satisfied? By the way, the names Grease Lugnut. Who are you and why do you have a sword at my neck. If you want a fight let me get my sword first."
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Naruto » Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:39 pm

"oh crap some on horati i dont think he meant us any harm." walks over to grease and horati "hello grease! my name is naruto uzumaki."

OOC: THIS NEVER HAPPENED, Horati went up and you went down... they may meet up with you.

*edited by Andrek for continuity... Read the storyline
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Squire Horati » Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:50 am

"I am not a NINJA DAMNIT! I'M A DEMON. CAN'T ANYONE TELL I'M A DEMON, NOT A NINJA. I make sure you aren't violent. You don't need to know me. I'm just the one you don't want to * off."
"I can't protect you without holding a sword. I can't embrace you while holding a sword."-Ichigo
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:44 am

"Not unless you can give somthing of equal value back." Andrek looks around the room and remembers somthing. He is completely at peace, somthing that not many see often anymore. "This is where I learned to be a warrior, and the principles of goodness. It is a good place. I suggest we wait here for Horati, he may get lost in this place if we wander too far." Seeing the look of intrigue on Naruto's face Andrek says, "So which one do you like the best? They all have a story behind them."

(OOC: Go ahead and make a general description of some weapon.)
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:18 am

Naruto looks around "hmmm... lets see." naruto's eyes light up. " The buster sword? It looks heavily damaged."

(ooc: Think ff7. Clouds big * sword)
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Grease » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:31 pm

Grease stared back at the demon. "That goes for me as well. You don't to * me off too. Anyway what brings you out here?"
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Squire Horati » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:36 pm

"I am merely protecting my realm and my friend. WHat do you want with us?"
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:27 am

(OOC: Sorry no post. I will be gone for one week from today October 17 2005. Just to let you all know... sorry. I will post th(e day I get back.)
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Grease » Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:14 pm

"Us? You mean there's more than just you here? Huh, I thought we were alone. Anyway, I am fighter for hire and I know a few spells; all earth bound. I heard from a bard that there was a place were evil creatures come from and I wanted to see how strong they are. You're not one of them are you? Just messin with you. Do the creatures come from inside this cave?"
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Naruto » Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:22 pm

naruto starts walking around looking at all of the art and weapons. he walks up to a book and wipes the dust off. "wow whats this?" the title reads Secret Ninjitsu Techniques. "oh my gosh!" naruto starts to read.
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Andrek » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:05 pm

Andrek looks at the sword, "Memories... I could never use it. Zerrin did quiet well." Andrek picks it up, "It is a well balanced blade, do you want to know how he accquired it, or should I tell you about that book you seem interested in?"
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:15 pm

"well both. i want to know how to get a blade like that. seems just perfect for me!!! Plus this book is something i can understand easily."
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Squire Horati » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:28 pm

"The evil ones were coming from here. But we just closed their gate. Unless you are hunting Dark Elves or want to go home."
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:30 pm

"The sword came from one of Phazhar's encounters with shadow elves. I was not here for it, though I never wanted to meet with them telling the story he did. Feel the weight, it is perfectly balanced. Though I never learned to perfect it." Andrek walks over the the scrolls, "This scroll was given as a gift by a member of the Eastern Serpants' nest. I never really read through them fully. Phazhar told me that I did not have time to spread myself that thin in my studies. So I stayed with my diety and trained with swords, shields and occationally the flail." He looks at a circle (eight feet in diameter) boardered in a celtic knot, tied with itself three times. Andrek kneels on one knee at the edge of the circle, his fingers trace a chip in the knot. A smile cracks on the left sid of his mouth.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:47 pm

"Andrek what are you doing? By the way you said if i left something of importants i could trade right? Can i leave my Windmill Shuriken for this buster sword? I really enjoy the feel of it. I can swing it with ease!" Naruto swings the Buster around.
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby nantanda » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:28 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhh bad bad mastoes no diesssss ohs hooo hes stillss as livvs mes cansss filles himm whatsss this (looking at his stomick)(it go up in a puff of smoke)(in a humen like voice)i hate it when pepole do that
and if thare going to seal a gate they might as well seal it all and runs a finger a long the crack (as he does it binds to together) they're sealed (backin kobold voice) bosss is this way (he joins them in the treasure room)
nantanda
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 0- 8-1999

Postby Andrek » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:07 pm

--"You would need to tell me about your shuriken, how did you get it. It looks too big to be used effectively, how do you use it? Who made such a weapon. What is its worth to you?" Andrek looks up toward the sword, "Finally at what cost would you lose this new weapon which is a gift?"
--Andrek looks around the room, "Is someone there? I know you are not of the Shadow Nations, who are you?"
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Grease » Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:43 pm

Seeing a flash of something blast by Grease flinches and looks at a trail of dust leading away from him and the demon. "What the crap was that? Well, if it's gone now I won't worry about it." Turning to the demon. "Did you say dark-elves? I am a sworn enemy of dark-elves. My city was destoryed by an army led by a dark-elf. If there are any down there I will find them." With that to a tree pulled out his giant sword, and went down the tunnel muttering curses to all dark elves.
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Naruto » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:47 pm

"this shuriken belonged to the leader of my village! He is the best fighter in my land." naruto brings the shuriken up to him. "it is made of light weight metal found only near kanoha. Its easy to use and you know what i would actually rather keep it." naruto starts laughing. "its irriplasable."
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Grease » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:15 pm

"Wow. This goes deeper than I thought." Grease wandered down the tunnel a while untill he came to a room were he heard voices. "That must be the dark-elves that demon was talking about. But I cant use my sword in a tunnel with no room to swing. Time to break out the gloves." He leaned his sword against the tunnel wall and reached into his pack. He pulled out a pair of iron gauntlets and strapped them on. "For you Oil." With that he jumped into the room ready to fight. "SHOW YOURSELVES DARK-ELVES!"
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby nantanda » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:48 am

hi ss aaa bosssssssss messs havesssss baddss driemess
nantanda
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Squire Horati » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:22 pm

"Grease it is only my friends. Once again I ask you what do you want?"
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:47 pm

---Andrek smiles with confidence while Naruto tells his story keeping in mind that something else is in the treasury.
---As grease yells Andrek throws a fistful of coins and gems toward his face, he grabs a pretty shabby sword from a pile of old weapons and stands on defense. "Who are you! How did you find this place?" Seeing only new face he calms a little as Horati walks in behind him. "Why would you think any uninvited shadow elf would tread on this place?"
---Andrek keeps looking at Grease and says into the room, "Craw, you can tell me about the dream later. Please get my shield, flail, and axe."

OOC: This room could hold the Super Dome. Large enough for a dragon or three.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Squire Horati » Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:59 am

"Andrek don't worry bout this jacknut. He is insane. So um can I trade out this old flail of mine for a sword or something."*holds out old flail that looks to be never used*
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:03 am

"This looks to be new, why are you calling it old?" Andrek looks at the flail. "Sure, keep the flail and find a sword that fits your personality. I will need your assistance if we enter the Seventh Circle."
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:50 am

"wait a minute! he gets to keep his flail and get a new sword? what was all that about you telling me i had to trade?" naruto has a look of confuzion on his face.
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Grease » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:22 pm

After yelling his challenge grease saw a large gem flying into his face. With a crack it nailed him right in the fore head. "Gravy..." WHUMP He hit the floor in a dazed state of mind.

OOC: so you know my guys is kinda stupid
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Andrek » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:11 am

Andrek keeps his eyes on Grease, "The reason he is allowed this gift is due to his honor and worth in battle. I still need to see how well you can hold off the powers that flow from these caves. I know that I will see him again as Elkar and myself are old comrades." Andrek continuse to stare at Grease. "Sorry guy, I thought you may be orcs or worse trying to enter my friends home." Andrek offers him a hand up. "I am Andrek. Who are you?"
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby nantanda » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:44 am

(craw go's and gets Andrek's shield, flail, and axe)
OOC: the shield is twice a big as craw
(in a labord breath) herrrrrrrrrresss bosssssssss
and isss found meeees pokeees thingeesss bes rightsss back(as he go to the other side of the hall agine)
nantanda
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Grease » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:23 pm

Hearing a voice and seeing two hands to help him up, Grease shook his head and saw that there was only one hand. "You got quite an arm Andrek." He grabs the hand to pull him up. Standing up-right and dusting himself off Grease introduces himself. "I am Grease Lugnut. I hail from the lands to the south and am a sworm enemy of all dark-elves. I have met your demon friend but not these two." He gestured to Naruto and Nantanda.
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby nantanda » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:08 am

meeesss a craw meeesss a good hunntingss dog yesss meeesss issss
nantanda
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Naruto » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:56 am

naruto looks at grease "i am naruto, genin ninja. i come from konoha, hidden village in the leaf as it is said in english." then looks back at andrek. "ok i am eager to fight. so where are some enemies? i dont want you underestimating me." naruto grins.
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Andrek » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:44 pm

"Naruto, I do not underestimate your strength of body. But rather your stregnth of patience. It takes time to plan and effectively attack your enemies. The unsealed portal is in the bottom of this mountain." Andrek turns back to Grease, "It is good to see such ambition amongst adventurers. Though I must ask, why hunt elves?" Andrek smiles, giving a feeling of lightness in his question. "As well do you know your enemy here in these caves? How large is their army? Who is the leader? Do they follow the old ways or have they given to a new patriarchal order? Do they even believe in Lolth or possibly have they given to a darker master which has changed their war and tactics?" Andrek calls out again, "Craw, no need he seems harmless enough."
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Grease » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:02 pm

"....uh. I can anwser the first question but you lost me after that. I hunt DARK-elves only, I have not fight with any other. The reason why is because my home city was destroyed by an army lead by a dark elf."
OOC: if you want my histroy, you can find it under "What's your characters story" started by Tulrean
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Squire Horati » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:22 pm

"Ah so the plot thickens eh. What was the dark-elfs name? I may know the one you speak of."
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Andrek » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:29 pm

"More specifically what was their clan?" Andrek is very interested in the conversation now, pulling up a stool for Grease and himeslf.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Grease » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:00 pm

"Thanks for the seat. I don't know his name but he lead an army of wild men from the south and the banners hand somekind of elevish writing on it. I can't read elevish but I can read some of the dwarvish languages." Grease pondered about any features the elf might have. " I only saw the leader after my city was destroyed and he was marching north. I tailed them as far as I could without being noticed but a rear gaurd spotted me and I had to run. He was a tall brutish looking elf with short black hair and very dark skin. His eyes are the most distinguisht part of him. His left eye is silver and his right eye was closed up from a scar. That's about all I saw. After that I traveled the world destroying any dark-elves or anything allied with them."
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Andrek » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:00 pm

"I am truly sorry to hear of your plight sir. I too have had troubles with some of the dark elves. Though not all are that bad, to assume such is as incorrect saying that any woman cannot fight as she is a girl. The best warriors are women, they have reason to prove themselves. I agree that most cannot hold up in battle, but the ones who do are far better opponents than most men. As well with the dark elves, the ones who choose to walk away from the path of their clan have a hard time in both worlds as they are outcasts in either they venture towards." Andrek looks at some murals wadded up on the floor. "I have more reason to be bitter toward Lolth and the Shadowkin than most in this area." His eyes turn back toward Grease, "I can tell you now that it will be hard for you to find any raven haired drow here. They all have a silver or golden glint to their locks. Aside from one whom does not have a scar as of the last time we met blades. Though I hope you find this one."
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Grease » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:51 pm

"Curses. The rumorsI heard in town were flase then. A bar owner told me of a dark-haired elf with a scar over his one eye was seen entering these caves. My only problem was the guy was drunker than any man should be. Oi vey, is it possible he opened these portals here? Hang tight for one second, I forgot to grab my sword." Grease jogs into the tunnel and reenters carrying a huge double edged sword.
OOC:The zanbato of Sanosuke Sagara
"This sword has claimed the lives of many of my enemys and that elf is at the top of the hit list."
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Naruto » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:29 pm

"well i guess i am sorry." naruto looks around. "for me i am just trying to become the strongest ninja i can. i will become the leader of my village. i want the recognition i deserve."
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby nantanda » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:38 am

sooos bossssss waresss wesss goss fromess hearsss bosses
nantanda
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Squire Horati » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:16 am

"WOW! Grease I didn't realize you had such hate for the dark ones. See my thing with them is that they just happened to attack me one time and killed my horse that I was riding and when Sir Andrek asked me to help him with this adventure I said I would."
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby Grease » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:45 pm

"Just so you know Horati, I haven't even shown you what I can do but I'll save it for the dark ones. I agree with Craw, were do we go from here?"
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

PreviousNext

Return to Role-Play