(DW) In the Shadow Mountain

Strictly In-Character Interaction

Moderator: Misc: DM Group

Postby Andrek » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:57 pm

"Naruto, you are forgiven." Andrek says wryly he rubs Naruto's hair. "I suggest we all look around and repair our armorment." He walks over to a broken sword. "Not today girl." He picks up a shortsword next to it and gets a large round shield." He looks back at Naruto... "You break it you owe me six years of service ;) ." He walks toward the entrance. "We are going deeper. I hope to find a few Shadowkin alive. If not I have a good feeling where we can find them." He puts his right arm out the doorway suggesting they all move. "Mr. Grease, I do not know how effective a sword that large will be in these little caves. I would suggest a smaller backup." He says as he motions toward a rack with his head. They are only a collection of worn swords, but they would be of some use in a confined space. "Naruto, if you do decided to take the offer be sure that you as well take my advice I just gave Mr. Grease."
Sir Andrek-
Knight's who do not accurately think in leadership, are nothing more than silly children with a patch on their belt.
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Started Fighting: 5- 0-1994
Realm: Ered Duath
Unit: Silver Dragons

Postby Grease » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:08 pm

Grease shakes his head declinging the offer. "Thanks but no. I do have a small back up. Watch. This sword was made by the best dwarf blacksmith I could find and I asked for one small detail." He placed the great blade on the ground and with a small spell he tuged the handle off the sword. On the end was a double bladed axe about three feet long. "The spell holds the two peices of steel together and seperates them on my command only. Now shall we be off." He said cheerily.
My sword sings the sad song of the Barbarian.
"There is no fair or unfair, there is only tactics."
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby nantanda » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:45 am

thatss aes coolsss wepesnes butses mees likes mees poike thing it coolss to its shrink and growss tos its aes geft fromss koboldss kinges. yes mees a greesa leeetss goosa andsss havess fun
nantanda
Recruit
Recruit

Started Fighting: 0- 8-1999

Postby Naruto » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:50 pm

"i am also fine i dont need any other weapons at the moment. i have my giant shuriken along with 2 windmill shurikens and some normal shurikens and a couple of kunais. i think i am pretty much set for all of this." naruto straps the gaint shuriken to his back. "might as well go. i wanna fight already!"
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Andrek » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:46 pm

"Well yes, let's head off." Andrek said as he ushered the lot from the lair. He closed the wall behind him and led the group futher down into the caves.

"I am looking for a portal that was opened two years ago. I must know if it is still open. If you see any darkelves tell me fist, as some are not here to harm me. Though if they are just lurking in shadow, there will be more and I do not know if even a surface dwelling friend could help us." Andrek taps on the walls again and continues down the path.

[ooc: sorry guys I have been busy and a little sick as of late. Go ahead and continue the story, in reality whatever you decide to post I will work with).
Sir Andrek-
Knight's who do not accurately think in leadership, are nothing more than silly children with a patch on their belt.
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Grease » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:32 pm

"Crazy door." Grease said as the room closed off. "We are coming back this way right? Because I don't want to leave half of my weapon behind." Grease reached into his pouch on his belt and pulled out a stone. His hand glowed brown the the stone began to glow. "Now that sheds some light on the stiuation."
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Marcadus » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:11 am

* As the light moves out from the stone, it washes over a body huddled next to the wall, covered in a black tattered cloak. the body stirs slightly the sits up revealing a very pale looking man with shaggy black hair looking very hung over and very confused *

" In the name of all that's unholy who turned on the light?!? "

* glancing over the group on people in front of him, noticing Andrek he blinks for a minute opens his mouth to say something then closes it again shaking his head as if he just lost what he was going to say. still sitting on the ground with a puzzled look on his face he looks back up at Andrek *

" Don't you owe me a drink? "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Spreading the love of hate to the world, one person at a time
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Grease » Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:57 pm

Grease lools back and forth between Andrek and the man on the floor. "You two know each other?"
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Andrek » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:02 pm

"I still need help rebuilding the Tavern. So what brings you down here and do you know what happened to the elves?"

Andrek looks at Marcadus' face, "Grease dim that light."

He walks over to Marcadus, "You smell..." He sniffs his friend, "more sober than usual. Are you well?"
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Marcadus » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:35 pm

" Well would be a rather loose term I think. As for what brings me here all I remember is a beautiful woman with pointed ears and a stiff drink. "

* The shaggy man stands up with some help from the wall and pats himself down, seeming looking for something *

" Of all the low down dirty tricks........she took my flask. Seems my bow and sword have run off too. "

* He frowns slightly at the loss of his flask, then grins widely back at andrek showing of a pair of gleaming white fangs *

" So Andrek gotten back into something with the elves then have you? "

* Finally with more notice to the group around him, the man smiles again at everyone else with an almost childish grin *

" Nice to meet all of you the names Marcadus. "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Grease » Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:24 pm

Grease dimmed the light by closing his fingers slightly.

"Good to know Mercedas. The names Grease. That elf you were talking about was she light or dark skinnned?"
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Marcadus » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:40 pm

" I belive she was dark skinned now that you mention it Gease. "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Naruto » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:40 pm

naruto sits off in a corner just thinking about what to eat. "well i had pork ramen last night. hmm. maybe i should have miso ramen tonight. nahhh beef ramen sounds good." naruto glances over at the three. "hey marcudus. the names uzumaki naruto. nice to meet you." naruto gets up and walks over to them. "so what were you guys talking about and when are we going to eat?"
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Grease » Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:25 pm

At the mentioning of a dark skinned elf, Grease clenched his fist around the stone in anger. "* them...oops." He had reduced the stone to dust making the tunnel pitch black. "Hang on I have a spare." He pulled out another stone and the tunnel light up again.
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Marcadus » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:49 pm

* Wincing a little at the light again, Marcadus reaches into his pack and pulls out a cage nearly the size of the bag filled almost completly with small animals, all strangly still alive Marcadus then pulls three out two in one hand one in the other and shuts the cage *

" Well don't have much food, but these have a bit of meat left on them. "

* As soon as he finishes talking talking Marcadus bites ino the neck of one of the animals holding it at his mouth for a moment the tossing the body to the ground and repeating the process twice more *

" So Naruto you were saying something about being hungry? "

* In the dim light Marcadus's skin had turned darker then it was a moment ago almost black rather then the pale white *
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Naruto » Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:09 pm

"yeah i am hungry. but i was thinking more along the lines of a good bowl of ramen. maybe some sushi. but looking at that i guess i could wait." naruto starts looking around a bit. "so when are we going to start fighting? i am starting to get a little restless."
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Andrek » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:26 pm

"Your wish is granted little pit." A voice called out from below them.

"You would have tasted so much better if you would have eaten that beef.: Another voice came from above.

Andrek looked about and said, "I don't recognize these voices." With that a dark cloak falls from the ceiling somthering Andrek, He had not time to respond. Two demons (human sized) come from both directions of the tunnel, one casting a fireball and the other an icy storm centered on Andrek who is still struggling with the dark cloak on him.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Grease » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:31 pm

Grease charged the demon that cast the ice spell and pinned it to the wall with his axe blades on both sides of its neck. "Don't move." Grease growled to it. He looked over the see a fire ball coming straight at him with no time to react.
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Marcadus » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:19 pm

* Marcadus quickly jumps in front of Grease tanking the brunt of the fireball to the chest, getting knocked to the ground from the hit, now laying on the ground body partially smoking and burning he lets out a soft groan *

" It's a good thing I'm half demon or that might have really hurt. "

* now noticing he's on fire marcadus quickly pats out the flames *
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Naruto » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:40 am

"well its a good thing you guys are on the ball." naruto starts walking over to the demons. "wait a minute you look familiar!" naruto looks at the ice demon. "hey i have fought you guys before!" naruto starts laughing. "kakashi close-lined you guys and defeated you. looks like either of you haven't gotten any better." naruto sits down. "you can let them go they aren't worth the effort."
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby nantanda » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:20 am

ahhs bbuts its wouldss haves bens funs seessing ice man walks into my presshess

*as craw pulls the pike away from the ice man crouch*

messs small but mes fasst

*now laghing to him self*
nantanda
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Andrek » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:52 am

Andrek is still flailing on the ground.

As Naruto ignores the Fire Demon who has not been attacked it blasts a fireball at him. He is blown into a wall and starts to burn. (Naruto two DM's are in here so I would suggest playing with it0.

Andrek stops moving and he releases his grip on the weapons in hand.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Naruto » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:03 am

naruto starts running around screaming. "ahhhhhhhhhh." he then jumps on the ground and starts rolling around until the flames go out. "oh my gawd!!!" naruto gets up. "i forgot about you." naruto throws some shurikens at the fire demon, missing him. "* i thought my aim was better." naruto shrugs for a sec and then throws the gaint shuriken at the fire demon hitting him in the shoulder knocking him to the ground.

ooc: i am going to be gone from thursday the 5th to tuesday the 10th so just make me pass out or something and i will be fine with it. just dont kill my char!!! :eek:
Naruto
Underling
Underling

Postby Grease » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:41 pm

"I don't care if they are worth in or not, all evil must be eliminated." Grease pulled the axe out and brought it down on the demons head. His anger was so great he cleaved the thing in two. "Marcadus, you going to be ok? Thanks for saving my butt."
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Marcadus » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:12 pm

* Marcadus sits up leasurly and his hand catches fire, waving his now burning hand at Grease and smiling like a little kid again *

" I think I'll make it, I'm half fire demon. I just enjoy my theatrics. "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Squire Horati » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:58 pm

*Horati pops into view of the group*

"Hey sorry guys I had some other things to take care of. SO whats up?"
"I can't protect you without holding a sword. I can't embrace you while holding a sword."-Ichigo
Will Google For Sorcia
Squire to Sir Elkar
ZANGETSU!
Squire Horati
Skull Crusher
Skull Crusher

Postby nantanda » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:37 am

no friend fine and starts run a round the ice man really fast for some thing so small.

pokeing at him now and again thus distrating him for some one else to kill him also making the ice man dissy
nantanda
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Marcadus » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:19 am

* Marcadus climbs to his feet, his entire right arm aflame now. streaching his arm out toward the demon now being circled *

" Exuro! "

* the flame bursts from Marcadus's arm arching to the demon covering his body in flame *

" Damned ice demons "

* Smiling slightly again Marcadus falls back to the floor *

" Man I could really use someone to eat.... "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Grease » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:26 pm

Grease staried at Marcadus. "That was amazing. You should have been burned to a crisp but now you're saying hungry? Oi vey, what have i gotten myself into. Demons are a new thing for me. Hardest fight I've had is with a cave troll." Grease reaches into his pouch and pulled out some hardtack. "This is all I have left. You can have it if you want."
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Marcadus » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:22 pm

* Marcadus slowly pulls himself back up to his feet, groaning a little *

" Thanks for the offer, but that's not exactly what I eat for food. "

* Marcadus walks over to the now mostly burned demon and pulls out a small dagger and leans over the body covering it as best he can from view then pushes the dagger into the chest cutting out the heart and eating it quickly *

" Sorry, normally I take my meals elsewhere rather then eating in front of people. "

* Marcadus stands back up a little blood still around his mouth *
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby nantanda » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:11 am

mess smells an "rous" ("Princess Bride " also know as rodent of unusual size)
diss a waay pointing the way the ice demon came from mess bes back
*and run in the same way before anyone can stop him. Disappearing into darkness for about 5 minuets and comes back with a dieing rat as big as him stabbed thru the stomach on the end of his pike *
hears yous gos marcaduss mes knowss what youss likes and theres foodss for alls.
mes a good dogs. it?s hard to find foods down hearss
me is a good hunting dog heee
nantanda
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Marcadus » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:14 am

* smiling slightly *

" You know your quite useful. "

* Once more Marcadus removes the heart and devours it in front of everyone, dropping to the floor his body shudders slightly then stops, as Marcadus climbs back to his feet his skin has now turned jet black, his eyes give off an errie glow one red and the other almost electric white, small horns now appear on his forehead, and claws grow out from his hands finally to lumps form at the base of the back of his neck *

" Ah much better, back to almost full strenght now. "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Andrek » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:15 pm

The flames from the Demon who was only knocked to the ground smack the Kobold and blacken all the flesh that Marcadus had not eaten in the first few bites. Horati was surouned by the second Blast as he was not paying attention. The expansion of the gasses knocked Naruto to the gournd out cold.

Andrek's arm turns blue.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Marcadus » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:34 pm

* Finally looking back to Andrek noticing his arm sticking out from below a cloak, running over to his body Marcadus grabs the cloak and gives it a tug as hard as he can *

" Your not getting out of fighting that easy. "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Andrek » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:36 pm

A tenacle from the cloak smacks Marcadus on the right side of his head hard. It simply will not let go.

The fire demon prepares another ball...
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Grease » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:40 pm

"I've had enough of you." Grease said to the demon."GAN ZOT!" He slammed the handle of the axe into the ground and a rock cloumn crushes the demon. Grease ran over to Andrek and grabs the tentecle and yanks hard.
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Marcadus » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:55 pm

* Marcadus recoils a bit after being hit in the head then runs over to the demons body that is now crushed under a slab of rock, grabs one of his arms and rips it free from the body, running back to Andrek he holds the bloody arm dripping onto the cloak trying to get it to go after something else *
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Andrek » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:22 am

The cloak remains upon his face suffocating him.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Grease » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:26 pm

Grease pulls a dagger out of one of his iron gloves and cuts the tentecle off and bends over and starts to work on the cloth over Andreks face. "Naruto, Craw, Horati, give us a hand." Grease yells over to the others.
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Marcadus » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:56 am

* Marcadus kneels down beside Grease holding his right hand over Andreks chest *

" Igneus Tactus "

* Marcadus's hand bursts into flame, slowly changing color from red to blue then green and finally turning white giving off more and more heat, marcadus raises his hand up then slams it down into Andreks cloak covered chest *
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Andrek » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:48 am

The cloak bursts into flames, it's tentacles flail about but it remains on Andrek's face enough to still continue the job.

Andrek turns a darker blue.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Marcadus » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:50 am

* Marcadus's eyes gloss over slightly and he falls back onto the ground *

" It's all you Grease. "

* Marcadus passes out *
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Grease » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:51 pm

"This is not good." Grease said as Maracadus passed out. Grease used his knife and started cutting off the tentecles that were wrapped around Andrek's neck. Once the neck was clear, he grabbed the main body of tentecales and heaved with all his might. After a few seconds Grease felt some of the tentecles beinging to rip apart. He kept pulling trying to free Andrek to the life giving oxygen.
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Andrek » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:19 pm

The cloak leaps from Andrek and onto Grease. It no longer has the ability to grasp him efficiently, but does attack his face (think squid)

OOC: Grease you can do what you want to finish here.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Grease » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:36 pm

OOC: With pleasure.

Grease stumbled back as the thing jumped to his face. It had some kind of mouth that was biting his face. He began punching his face trying to knock the thing out or away. He felt the mouth latch onto his hand and he yanked the thing off his face. The mass of tentecles hit the wall with a squisy smack and slid to the ground, twitching. Grease grabbed his axe and crushed the thing with the flat of the blade until it was a mass of goo. He rushed over to Andrek to see him blue and motionless.

*edited by Andrek for sake of Marcadus and further plot line.*
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

Postby Andrek » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:18 pm

A noise startled the Shadow elves of this cavern. They headed up toward the fight in haste. They were not too quiet at all. Grease, Craw, and Horati could hear them. The other three being out cold were most likely to be captured. If only they could remember how to open that door. But there was no time. In fact the concious ones knew they did not have time to pack their friends to safety if there were more than two of the elves who called these caverns home.
Sir Andrek-
Andrek
Grizzled Veteran
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Versago Hayashida » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:46 pm

Stumbling throught the cave Ichigo looks around. "What have I gotten myself into?" Ichigo hears something in the distance. "ok this is just great. I can't see a thing and now I have to fight. Great." Ichigo grabs his sword. "WHO ARE YOU???" He yells to the group.
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Started Fighting: 07 Sep 2005
Unit: Kittens of Battle
Favorite Fighting Styles: Club and Punch Shield, Red sword

Postby Marcadus » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:28 pm

* Marcadus comes too, still laying on the ground now holding his head *

" I hate it when that happens. "

* He gets to his feet hearing the last echo of "Who are you?" and turns to where the voice came from *

" ME, WHO WANTS TO KNOW? "
VB Kick Count 5
The Drunken Willow
Western Uruk-Hai Archer
Marcadus
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Versago Hayashida » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:07 pm

"My name is Ichigo kurosaki! I have no idea where the hell I am."

ichigo walks towards the sounds.
Ronin of Ered Duath
Versago Hayashida
Bandit
Bandit

Started Fighting: 07 Sep 2005
Unit: Kittens of Battle
Favorite Fighting Styles: Club and Punch Shield, Red sword

Postby Grease » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:37 pm

Grease started tapping the wall with the handle of his axe, knowing that it would bring the new comer closer to the group but also giving away the groups postion to the enemys that live in the cave. "IF YOU FEEL LIKE KILLING SOME DARK-ELVES, FOLLOW THE SOUND OF MY AXE TAPPING!"
Grease
Toadie
Toadie

PreviousNext

Return to Role-Play